GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how to upload a photo, however if you look on the images of the police at Barton Close, there are some where they look like they are standing by a red fence. In that fence is a sort of drive way which leads to some more houses. On street view there is a sign that seems to say numbers 8, 9, 10 Barton Court. I wonder if the positioning of the fence means that it is one of those houses they are focussing on.

Hmmm. I have just noticed that the Zafira is parked in a way that blocks access to number 7. There also looks to be another Vauxhall in the drive of number 7. The canopy looks very shabby, although the house looks fairly well-kept otherwise. I wonder if this could be the case of suspects living with parents and having access to cars rather than owning them? I am probably getting ahead of myself here, it must be awful for everyone living on that small street.

Hard to imagine anyone trying anything with the high rise overlooking them

Ok, I see from the picture linked to at that press Twitter account that it is one of those houses. The tent looks like it is at the middle house, Is that right? Therefore number 9 I guess.

What a terrible outcome, poor Becky and her family. So many people that could have come forward to put an end to the worry and distress of the family, friends of this young lady with her whole life ahead of her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we share a name, seeing this all has hit me pretty hard. The LE are going full steam ahead and the recent discovery, however horrible will I hope bring swift justice

Ok, I see from the picture linked to at that press Twitter account that it is one of those houses. The tent looks like it is at the middle house, Is that right? Therefore number 9 I guess.
That's what my foggy mind is leaning to

It does work and is that the Zafira now parked at one of the houses behind number 7 (in your overhead shot)?

WTF what did this beautiful young girl do to deserve to be chopped up in a house, what was the motive and if its sex why would all them other people help in covering it up, normally theres only one sick person responsible for this sort of crime.
Anybody with any ideas what the motive could be. TIA

Hmmm. I have just noticed that the Zafira is parked in a way that blocks access to number 7. There also looks to be another Vauxhall in the drive of number 7. The canopy looks very shabby, although the house looks fairly well-kept otherwise. I wonder if this could be the case of suspects living with parents and having access to cars rather than owning them? I am probably getting ahead of myself here, it must be awful for everyone living on that small street.

Interesting - it does seem to be blocking the drive way. However, that isn't the house they are searching.

go997, I thought similar. The car does seem to be blocking the drive entrance so maybe the Zafira driver is visiting that house. Important to add that this Zafira may be a totally different Zafira to the one the police are interested in.

Interesting - it does seem to be blocking the drive way. However, that isn't the house they are searching.

I guess it is highly likely that people living that close could just know each other and parking like that for a short while would not be considered rude (if it is the car mentioned in the appeal, which it may not be).

What on earth could the motive possibly be???

I actually dread to think, but it makes the missing laptop, tablet and phone seem even more important now.

I am actually shocked, this is beyond evil and for so many people to be involved in beyond belief. Don't people have a moral compass any more? Who would possibly assist someone to hurt or dispose of a young lady like this?

I can't even say RIP, as how can she possibly be at peace now ... she shouldn't even be peaceful, she should be running around, making noise having fun etc.

This world seems to get worse by the day. Poor Becky :(

I almost can't believe these developments... this is absolutely horrific. I can't believe what's happened.

I don't know what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't this.

who the hell are all these people involved?

I'm so shock, checked the news before I left for work now on a coffee break, so shocked by this development.

What on earth could the motive possibly be???

I totally don't grasp how anyone could carry out such a horrendous crime. Jon Kay on Twitter has posted that tonight the original 2 suspects are either released or charged so maybe once names are released something with link this horrible murder of Becky to these despicable people.

Was there anything said by the police to say that the people who have been arrested live on Barton Court? Their is an alley way and gates to the back of all the houses. Therefor it would be easy to gain access around that property. The people arrested May not actually have any link to the house that is being searched - it may just be that they have chosen that location to dispose of the poor child.

Here's a back of a *advertiser censored*-packet theory... 4 have been arrested, 2 in their early 20s and 2 in their late 20s. Perhaps there are 2 houses involved - one where one person in their early 20s lives and another where one person in their late 20s lives. They both have a boyfriend/girlfriend of the same age and those 2 people live elsewhere? That might explain the Zafira being parked in what looks like a designated bay in the overhead shot and also being parked directly in front of the drive of number 7 in the street view shot. bit of a stretch but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne