GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they said three men two women. I must have heard them wrong.

In addition to the 2 already in custody, another 5 have been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender.

I thought they said three men two women. I must have heard them wrong.

These additional people have been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender. The two people already in custody arrested on suspicion of murder make seven arrests in total

JMO but I can't imagine that she will have been murdered by all of them. It will be one or two and then the rest have surely become involved in disposing of her body and covering up for a family member. Not that that makes it any better. Maybe that's why we don't have charges yet - I guess they don't know who actually did what.

I expect someone had probably talked though and told them something that lead to finding the body parts.

I've just heard the news while I was driving in my car. I actually swore when I heard. I must have been holding on subconsciously to the hope that she would be found alive. I have two teenaged daughters myself. I cannot even begin to imagine how her family feels. Poor poor child. Rest in peace Becky. No one had the right to take your life. My heart is crying for you.

JMO but I can't imagine that she will have been murdered by all of them. It will be one or two and then the rest have surely become involved in disposing of her body and covering up for a family member. Not that that makes it any better. Maybe that's why we don't have charges yet - I guess they don't know who actually did what.

I expect someone had probably talked though and told them something that lead to finding the body parts.

No it says in the Daily Mail the new arrests are to do with assisting an offender so I imagine they covered up the crime or even helped dispose of her remains.

Yes I agree. The Superintendent said that the 5 had been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender, so does sound as though these 5 were involved in the cover up ( sorry there are other words for * cover up * but would rather not use them ). And does sound as though someone talked and gave the police the new information which led them to that house in Barton Court.

And as you say, it does not make it any better who did what .......... all of them were somehow involved in this horrendous act.

Does anyone know the start of the postcode for the Barton Hill area of Bristol and St George's area?

Yes I agree. The Superintendent said that the 5 had been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender, so does sound as though these 5 were involved in the cover up ( sorry there are other words for * cover up * but would rather not use them ). And does sound as though someone talked and gave the police the new information which led them to that house in Barton Court.

And as you say, it does not make it any better who did what .......... all of them were somehow involved in this horrendous act.

That's right they were ALL involved and I only hope that proper justice is served. This case has devestated me. She was such a lovely girl from the reports and now she's gone. All because of someone else's actions.

This is awful. That poor girl. I feel sick. Its one thing to kill another person, but I have never understood how anyone could go through with the physical act of creating body parts. I will never understand that.

RIP Becky.

Does anyone know the start of the postcode for the Barton Hill area of Bristol and St George's area?
Barton hill is BS5. St George is predominantly BS5 also but a little bit falls under BS6

Just heard the news on the radio. How awful. It made me feel sick to hear, I can't imagine how those close to Becky are feeling right now :(
Just disgusting, I hope whoever killed her and whoever helped try to cover it up are going to be given the harshest possible time.

RIP Rebecca

This is awful. That poor girl. I feel sick. Its one thing to kill another person, but I have never understood how anyone could go through with the physical act of creating body parts. I will never understand that.

RIP Becky.

I totally feel the same Strawb93. It's beyond comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne