GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be related to the car which appears to be from Barton Court, maybe someone saw Crimewatch.

It does seem as though since they asked people to look out for the car, that they got some information that linked it to the Barton Court address, which then led them to what they found.

Barton Court property where body parts found is only 100 yards or so from Barton Hill house police were searching yesterday.

that is from JonKay twitter feed

My thoughts are obviously with the loved ones but my goodness, how awful too for the particular officers and forensics having to deal with this, I know you must become accustomed to certain things after a while in the job but I've heard it said that some things you just never get hardened to ...

It does seem as though since they asked people to look out for the car, that they got some information that linked it to the Barton Court address, which then led them to what they found.

Doesn't sound like that to me. Sounds like somebody was much more specific with information.

From AandS Website https://www.avonandsomerset.police....-discovery-made-in-becky-watts-investigation/

Detective Superintendent Mike Courtiour made the following statement:

“As a result of new information received late last night (02/03), we attended a house at Barton Court in the Barton Hill area of Bristol.

“The information suggested that Becky’s body had been cut up and a search at the new location resulted in the discovery of body parts.

Officers said the grisly discovery was made at a home in Barton Court, Barton Hill, Bristol, after a tip-off on Monday night.
The home is behind a house forensics officers have been combing in Cotton Mill Lane opposite her boyfriend Luke Oberhansli’s home since Saturday.
Courtiour said: “As a result of new information received late last night, we attended a house at Barton Court in the Barton Hill area of Bristol.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ir-continue-to-be-questioned?CMP=share_btn_tw

Just looked at Barton Court on Google Street View. Looks like there is a black Vauxhall Zafira parked there, or something similar.

Barton Court property where body parts found is only 100 yards or so from Barton Hill house police were searching yesterday.

that is from JonKay twitter feed
There also seems to be an alleyway behind Barton Court gardens which backs onto Cotton mill gardens

image.jpg

From @clairehayhurst Twitter, looks like a cctv camera on lamppost at the property

There is an older guy by the car, but it looks like he is just putting out rubbish. No reason to presume it belongs to number 7 as parking is usually at a premium in cul de sacs and there is a big tower block nearby.

Just looked at Barton Court on Google Street View. Looks like there is a black Vauxhall Zafira parked there, or something similar.
Are the Google Street view pictures dated?

I thought I could pick out the property on Google map but the latest photos have confused me and I can't find the property. Can anyone pinpoint it

Yeah. It's a very popular car and could just be a coincidence as well.

Jon Kay ‏@jonkay01 · 55 secs55 seconds ago
Correction from Avon & Soms Police: arrests last night were of four men and one woman (not three men and two women as previously stated).

Jon Kay ‏@jonkay01 · 39 secs39 seconds ago
The men arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender are aged 29, 29, 23 and 23. The woman is also aged 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx