GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devastating. It couldn't actually be any worse for the poor family.

Body parts discovered in property in Barton Court different house from previous searches further 3 men and 2 women arrested for assisting an offender.

Hard to process this information poor Becky was so innocent. Horrible that this happened never mind so many involved!

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 1 min1 minute ago
Becky Watts "discovery of body parts" #FindBecky

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 1 min1 minute ago
3 men and 2 women arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender

Avon&Somerset Police ‏@ASPolice · 3 mins3 minutes ago
There have been significant developments in our investigation to find Becky Watts, with the discovery of body parts at a house in Bristol.

Five people - FIVE people! That explains the two houses I guess. How can Five people have been involved in this horrific crime. I just can't believe it.

Barton Court? Heck, that's another property. Is Barton Court the flats I wonder? Oh the poor young girl, so so sad. I'm wondering if it is the area behind the garden, not that it changes anything. This is the most hideous crime. Her poor family.

Dear Lord this is even worse than my over active imagination could have thought up. Feel so so sorry for that poor family

What could have happened? Is there gang activity or anything like that in this area?
So many people involved poor Becky!

Five people - FIVE people! That explains the two houses I guess. How can Five people have been involved in this horrific crime. I just can't believe it.

7 people in total. 4 men, three women. How can so many people be so evil?

Seven in total including the two already in custody as I understand it

Oh my God. A further THREE men suggests then that FOUR men and the further two women plus the original makes SEVEN people! And cut up! How horrific is this!?

Flip I'm having difficulty processing all this. Thanks all for the updates. Got to pop out for an hour or so back this afternoon. Hope we know a bit more by then.
Rest in peace beautiful Becky.

That beautiful girl her poor family. How horrendous. I hope they all go away forever.

Yet still no charges? LO and his family must also be going through hell now

I was expecting that she'd been found but not body parts.
My heart breaks for that poor poor man and all her family :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member