GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes in anger/upset people will vent and say what they think or know on social media. Especially as its one of her family members. She's said it for a reason. It's not like it's a randomer, it's an actual family member saying it.

Saying what? I've no idea what everybody is talking about.

Your average Joe who accidently kills someone may panic and try to conceal the body but someone who's been trained to kill would probably have less qualms about... (I can't bring myself to type the words) doing what has been done to Becky ... like I said, some are Heroes, some are psychos :/

Ah this is the point I was getting at!!! With certain training what you say is completely true. However it also holds true that if someone with training got in a fight- high, drunk, sober or otherwise- one punch in anger may be all required to cause serious injury or death.

But i didn't think the opposite way like you did- that for some reason did not come into my mind. Excellent point!

I don't know who that is.
Premiership Footballer whom was recently arrested on suspicion of having sexual activity with a 15 year old girl. It was reported in the mainstream press. I don't believe he has been charged with anything.

Quick question, where is her mum in all this?

Family statements

Statement from Becky Watts' mum Tania, grandmother Pat and brother Daniel Watts:
"We are devastated to be told of this latest development.

"We are at an utter loss to understand why anyone would want to hurt our beautiful Becky in such a brutal way."

"We are grateful to the police for all they have done and are continuing to do in this investigation.

"Whilst there are people in custody, none of whom are connected to the Watts family, we will not be making any further comment and we ask that our privacy is respected at this horrific time."

Statement from Becky's dad Darren and step-mum Anjie Galsworthy:
"To receive such news as we did today about our dear daughter and step-daughter Becky is too much to bear.

“We have the support of a good family network to help us in these challenging times.

“We would ask that you treat Becky with the due reverence and allow us to come to terms with our grief in private."

“As a family, we would ask the press to make any future contact through the police press office.”

Statement from Becky's grandfather John Galsworthy on behalf of the Galsworthy family:
“We are heartbroken at what has been discovered overnight. We cannot begin to understand what has happened and why.

“Becky was a wonderful daughter, sister, granddaughter and niece, and we cannot put into words how devastated we are."

“We are pulling together as a family and ask to be left alone at this time.”

Personally, I believe it was sexual, jealousy (or co-fantasy) and/or drug/drink frenzy . I'm not going to go into my whole theory. It's unnecessary at this point.

I'm in the same boat, haven't got a Twitter or Facebook account, cannot find anything about those supposed names, haven't a clue who people are meaning. Frustrating. Grrr.
It's very easy to open both.

Personally, I believe it was sexual, jealousy (or co-fantasy) and/or drug/drink frenzy . I'm not going to go into my whole theory. It's unnecessary at this point.
I would go with the former.

The laptop, tablet and phone disappeared for a reason.

Assuming it is as it appears and the people in custody are the ones responsible, I wonder did her Father and Stepmum know all along who was involved but the Police guided them to keep quiet and appeal as though they had no idea who was involved?

Hate the reasons behind it usually but love it when a thread moves fast; just get done thanking one post and -- boom! three or four more appear. Nice work all.

I just love how even though you don't have a twitter account, you can just type #beckywatts in the search bar. Then X out of the pop up box that asks if you want to create an account and read away! I click on "reply's" and other blue highlighted hashtags (#) and it leads you all over the place. Just sayin...

Premiership Footballer whom was recently arrested on suspicion of having sexual activity with a 15 year old girl. It was reported in the mainstream press. I don't believe he has been charged with anything.
Oh. Caught a bit of that and thought 'again?'.

Catching up on all this and wow..
So depraved. That poor family. I almost feel bad for my own speculation and suspicion of them but then again we all had our personal theories born of speculation.

Big up A&S police though. They worked tirelessly. Not a pleasant job for anyone involved.

Let's hope this family can get the closure they need and find a way to move forward. Tragic and senseless.

There is no link to The Sun, its a paid subscription site so the content is behind a paywall and not publicly available.

If it's behind a paywall, then the article can't be linked, and therefore can't be referenced. If the report is credible, other media outlets will eventually pick it up, and then it can be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx