GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If something happens to a suspect whilst in custody which prevents questioning for a while will the time police have to question them get extended?

If something happens to a suspect whilst in custody which prevents questioning for a while will the time police have to question them get extended?
If for example someone needed to be taken to hospital the PACE clock would stop and only start again on their return. If they are questioned on the journey to or from the hospital or in the hospital (with a doctors permission) the time spent questioning them would count.

If for example someone needed to be taken to hospital the PACE clock would stop and only start again on their return. If they are questioned on the journey to or from the hospital or in the hospital (with a doctors permission) the time spent questioning them would count.

I was wondering that myself this morning. I think they would have to re arrest that person at a later date if they were too unwell to be questioned. However if that person was not seriously injured then I guess they could carry on questioning.

I'm guessing by the fact that both NM and SP have been arrested on suspicion of murder, that they were both in the house when AG left for her hospital appointment but perhaps they didn't both murder her. Perhaps only one of them did.

I do think that NM was probably quite controlling of SP. It seems she distanced herself from her family - perhaps this was because he insisted on it or perhaps because she was infatuated by him. Like others have said, her FB shows a girl who only really communicated with him. Her Bebo shows a different story - a girl who lives her family and friends and seemed quite sociable. She stopped using that in 2010 so about 4-5 years ago. I wonder if this is when things started to get more serious with her and NM and when she distanced herself from her family.

Just my thoughts...

I'm guessing by the fact that both NM and SP have been arrested on suspicion of murder, that they were both in the house when AG left for her hospital appointment but perhaps they didn't both murder her. Perhaps only one of them did. SP was perhaps in the house at the time and helped him cover up or perhaps she had left and then was involved in covering it up later.

I do think that NM was probably quite controlling of SP. It seems she distanced herself from her family - perhaps this was because he insisted on it or perhaps because she was infatuated by him. Like others have said, her FB shows a girl who only really communicated with him. Her Bebo shows a different story - a girl who lives her family and friends and seemed quite sociable. She stopped using that in 2010 so about 4-5 years ago. I wonder if this is when things started to get more serious with her and NM and when she distanced herself from her family.

Just my thoughts...
Can't be specific because it's not msm yet but what you say about the relationship family is not true

Can't be specific because it's not msm yet but what you say about the relationship family is not true

That's interesting... Similarly I couldn't be specific for the same reasons but I what I wrote was based upon what I've seen online. I guess it could be an example of people distancing themselves from this dreadful situation.

Sorry, I'm trying not to be too specific. If admins need to remove anything I've put then please do!

That's interesting... Similarly I couldn't be specific for the same reasons but I what I wrote was based upon what I've seen online. I guess it could be an example of people distancing themselves from this dreadful situation.

Sorry, I'm trying not to be too specific. If admins need to remove anything I've put then please do!

I suspect I've seen the same information you have! I wonder if she distanced herself from her own family, but still had a fair bit of contact with his?

Just a thought. A lady in a mobility scooter was reportedly living at house in south mead and had a young child with her regularly. Wonder if that was SP child?

I'm guessing by the fact that both NM and SP have been arrested on suspicion of murder, that they were both in the house when AG left for her hospital appointment but perhaps they didn't both murder her. Perhaps only one of them did.

I think this may be right. Also, it's possible that they're claiming it was an accident - a heated argument that went horribly wrong - and the police don't have the evidence to prove otherwise. So the extended detention without charge is to determine whether the charge is murder or manslaughter. All guesswork of course.

Just a thought. A lady in a mobility scooter was reportedly living at house in south mead and had a young child with her regularly. Wonder if that was SP child?

Well reports state the arrested couple have a girl aged around two but the neighbour who told the press about the lady driving up and down the street on a mobility scooter said she usually had a little boy with her, around age two.

Well reports state the arrested couple have a girl aged around two but the neighbour who told the press about the lady driving up and down the street on a mobility scooter said she usually had a little boy with her, around age two.

Do you feel that lady on the mobility scooter could be the stepmum?
Think post 532 by clio may have cleared it up

I wonder where Police got the information from on Monday night that led them to Barton Court?
I'm thinking most likely from one of the two they had already arrested during questioning, but also wondered if someone at the Barton Court address contacted them. Thinking along the lines of them having stored something without knowing what it was, and then when the searches at Cotton Mill started they freaked out, checked what it was and contacted police.

Wilton Close - a family members house perhaps?

Barton Court - those who have been arrested for assisting an offender

Cotton Mills - NM and SP

I think I've got the addresses correct. Sorry if I've got the road names slightly wrong.

Wilton Close - a family members house perhaps?

Barton Court - those who have been arrested for assisting an offender

Cotton Mills - NM and SP

I think I've got the addresses correct. Sorry if I've got the road names slightly wrong.
Wilton Close I believe is family member of SP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member