GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No that was Susan something and in the US...
No that WAS Tracie Andrews.

Bit odd that you don't know the details of the case that you linked to and said had angered you so much.

It may ALSO have been true in other cases but your original post, the one I was responding didn't mention them.

May I ask why, since the pair in custody have been named by MSM, it is not allowed to name them here??

May I ask why, since the pair in custody have been named by MSM, it is not allowed to name them here??
This is the advice from the A&S Police Facebook:

"We always encourage people not to share the names of people they believe are being held on suspicion of a crime as if this person is then deemed innocent or released without charge, it could have legal implications for the person sharing the name."

No that WAS Tracie Andrews.

Bit odd that you don't know the details of the case that you linked to and said had angered you so much.

It may ALSO have been true in other cases but your original post, the one I was responding didn't mention them.

Susan Wright stabbed her husband some insane number of times and claimed self-defense. As far as Tracie Andrews, she set up a fake "road rage" and stabbed her husband/partner to death...maybe claimed self defense later but it did not fly. She was sentenced to life and served 14 years...that is what angered me. I think the self defense was BS. The 14 years is what angered me. Jmo

I may be wrong then. However, Galsworthy is an unusual surname, and I can only find two marriage records for a Darren Galsworthy at all pre 2005. One of those two was in 1984, in Bristol, to someone with the first name Angela (I won't put surname in case I'm wrong)

Mods please delete if necessary...!
There is another Darren galsworthy living in bristol

Does anyone know why I can see less of SP and NMs Facebook profiles than others seem to? NM Is blank for me but it seems others are getting information.

Also as SP and NM seem to have been together for quite a long time, there is a photo on Bebo of some of her friends. There is a man in the picture who looks older than the girls. He is sticking his leg up in the air. I wonder if that's him. I don't want to link in case I'm not supposed to!

Someone linked to an article, I think the mirror one, where someone was quoted as saying that there was a stepson then something along the lines of 'I presimed from a previous relationship'. I thought that was a rally strange thing to day as obviously a stepson would be from s previous relationship. Or was it that DG and AG had been married before in 1984 and he could have been DGs son? Perhaps it is a bit of an 'out there' theory!

Did the surname of the 1984 Angela start with 'M'?
It was just an odd thing to say.

You are right it is obvious that a stepson would be from a previous relationship.

Does anyone know why I can see less of SP and NMs Facebook profiles than others seem to? NM Is blank for me but it seems others are getting information.

Also as SP and NM seem to have been together for quite a long time, there is a photo on Bebo of some of her friends. There is a man in the picture who looks older than the girls. He is sticking his leg up in the air. I wonder if that's him. I don't want to link in case I'm not supposed to!
Yesterday someone posted a link to a Bebo account from 2008, which they said showed pictures of them together.

Facebook privacy is an odd thing, sometimes being connected to a friend or friend of a friend gives you more visibility.

Someone has also mentioned that they thought the privacy settings may have recently (last night) been tightened up on some accounts.

Would some kind Wser please post the Facebook & other social media pages of those who have been charged? Also the uncle who apparently wrote a tribute & whatever else is allowable would be very appreciated. Otherwise, we late-comers will never catch up. Thank you very much!

See above. :)

Nobody has been charged so far. Only the names of the two principal accused have been disclosed in some UK newspapers: there are links to articles in this thread. You will have to search for them on Facebook yourself.

Nobody has been charged.

The Mirror and Daily Mail amongst others have disclosed the names of the two people arrested on suspicion of murder.

It won't be hard for you to find them.
Seriously? You guys can link them. They were linked pages ago. They were named as SUSPECTS in MSM.

Thanks, Spangled!

Seen in hindsight, some of the things on SP's FB page gives pause for thought.

OK really don't like what I'm going to ask now but it's got to be mentioned - Becky went missing on the 19th and these suspects weren't arrested until the weekend right? So a whole week had passed yet Police still find the remains in their property another 3 days after they've been arrested. Why weren't they "disposed of in the first 7 days? Either Becky was alive somewhere for a large portion of that time or they've had the remains just lying around them and their child

Edited: actually where do they live? Weren't they arrested at CML? Therefore BC property is someone elses home?

OK really don't like what I'm going to ask now but it's got to be mentioned - Becky went missing on the 19th and these suspects weren't arrested until the weekend right? So a whole week had passed yet Police still find the remains in their property another 3 days after they've been arrested. Why weren't they "disposed of in the first 7 days? Either Becky was alive somewhere for a large portion of that time or they've had the remains just lying around them and their child

Edited: actually where do they live? Weren't they arrested at CML? Therefore BC property is someone elses home?
Perhaps the Police had surveillance on them that made it difficult to move. Looks like they had dumped the car somewhere already so perhaps lack of transport was another reason.

So what time will the press conference be?

I'm going for 9 to 9:30.

So what time will the press conference be?

I'm going for 9 to 9:30.
I thought they'd wait until after that last 24 hours runs out and they officially charge them ...

I thought they'd wait until after that last 24 hours runs out and they officially charge them ...
Doubt they would push it to the wire unless they absolutely needed to. Possible but I think we will hear something sooner.

Sharing a joke about smashing something with a hammer and eating the remains. As I said, hindsight ....

What I also find very disturbing about this FB page, is why someone who was involved in a crime (even if it was after the fact) would post links to articles about the missing person on their FB page. Cold and callous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne