GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what you mean. Dismembering has always been one of the methods used by people seeking to dispose of a dead body.
Remember April Jones.

I agree Cherwell, and also the young vet Catherine Gowing was also murdered and disposed of in this manner. This was actually very close to home as she was the vet I visited with my cats and the murder and dismemberment happened in my village. This also happened at the same time as poor April's murder, it was a very grim time for Wales. However both murders and dismemberments were carried out by lone males, with no assistance to these murderers, what makes this so hard is that so many young people would collude in this awful crime. I really cant get my head around it.

God bless you Rebecca, I'm so unbelievably sad that your short life ended this way, fly high beautiful girl x

Guys can I ask a question?

The suspects were originally charged with suspicion of kidnapping right?

Does this imply Becky was taken against her will? Or held for a time against her will? Or is this just the charge they will put up in absence of conclusive evidence a death has occurred? I am guessing the latter?
Most likely they had good reason to believe that the two suspects were involved in her disappearance but at the time were hopeful that she was still alive.

Most likely they has good reason to believe that the two suspects were involved in her disappearance but at the time were hopeful that she was still alive.

Cool that is what I thought- but for a horrible second I thought it may have implied she was held for a period of time, and was not found on time :(

Does this imply Becky was taken against her will? Or held for a time against her will? Or is this just the charge they will put up in absence of conclusive evidence a death has occurred? I am guessing the latter?
I say this nicely NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING. I think people are getting very confused between arrested and charged.

Oh ****. I see what you mean now. Sorry

Oh ****. I see what you mean now. Sorry

Lol- no you are right- my brain is addled- blonde moment post... Yes my question was more the kidnapping aspect or abduction- and is there a suspicion of manslaughter? Does murder imply a deliberate premeditated act? Or at least deliberate?

I agree Cherwell, and also the young vet Catherine Gowing was also murdered and disposed of in this manner. This was actually very close to home as she was the vet I visited with my cats and the murder and dismemberment happened in my village. This also happened at the same time as poor April's murder, it was a very grim time for Wales. However both murders and dismemberments were carried out by lone males, with no assistance to these murderers, what makes this so hard is that so many young people would collude in this awful crime. I really cant get my head around it.

Yes, another dreadful case, how sad for you.
But I wouldn't yet assume that all the suspects in this case were complicit or fully involved though. They may not all have had full knowledge of what they were "assisting".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-continue-question-pair-suspicion-murder.html

So it seems MSM are now revealing details

The stepbrother of Becky Watts and his girlfriend have been arrested on suspicion of the 16-year-old’s kidnap and murder.

Nathan Matthews, 28, and Shauna Phillips, 21, who have a young daughter, have been in police custody for four days.

Detectives were last night granted a further 24 hours to question them.

It came as police found body parts in a rundown house in Bristol – and the number of suspects arrested in connection with Becky’s killing rose to seven.

The teenager’s family said the grim discovery had left them ‘heartbroken and devastated’.

Mr Matthews’s mother Angie-Mae Galsworthy, who is married to Becky’s father Darren, has sat with him during televised appeals for the teenager’s safe return.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tion-pair-suspicion-murder.html#ixzz3TMg9dAMu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Family murdering family I can't even explain how it makes me feel! Murder is wrong altogether but motive behind this baffles me!

Shauna sharing all those posts about Becky is hideous!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-continue-question-pair-suspicion-murder.html

So it seems MSM are now revealing details

The stepbrother of Becky Watts and his girlfriend have been arrested on suspicion of the 16-year-old’s kidnap and murder.

Nathan Matthews, 28, and Shauna Phillips, 21, who have a young daughter, have been in police custody for four days.

Detectives were last night granted a further 24 hours to question them.

It came as police found body parts in a rundown house in Bristol – and the number of suspects arrested in connection with Becky’s killing rose to seven.

The teenager’s family said the grim discovery had left them ‘heartbroken and devastated’.

Mr Matthews’s mother Angie-Mae Galsworthy, who is married to Becky’s father Darren, has sat with him during televised appeals for the teenager’s safe return.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tion-pair-suspicion-murder.html#ixzz3TMg9dAMu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How on earth will their marriage survive that? She is mourning the step-daughter she bought up, but her own son is accused of killing her. Her husbands' daughter killed by her son. As if things weren't awful enough.

How on earth will their marriage survive that? She is mourning the step-daughter she bought up, but her own son is accused of killing her. Her husbands' daughter killed by her son. As if things weren't awful enough.

I know, how on earth do you get beyond that - to me, there is simply no way I could cope with it

AT LAST.Look at the pages he has liked... says an awful lot about his general mentality towards violence etc. And I believe he's a member (or was) of our Armed forces...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-stepbrother-girlfriend-quizzed-5268171

Locals tonight claimed delivery driver Matthews and Phillips are the pair who have been in custody since Saturday.

The couple have a two-year-old daughter.

Police were today granted an extra 24 hours to quiz two suspects after 16-year-old Becky's body was found cut up in a house a mile from her home.

Nathan is believed to be the son of Anjie Galsworthy, 49, who is married to Becky's dad Darren, 51.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx