GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The quote from the takeaway owner

Forensic teams are now focusing on two properties they believe are linked to Becky’s disappearance.

One is opposite the house where her 17-year-old boyfriend lives, while officers believe a black Vauxhall Zafira seized from near the other property could provide a vital clue.

Last night sources told the Mail that an identical car was driven by a man who lived at the address near Becky’s boyfriend.

He is thought to have carried out ad-hoc work as a takeaway delivery driver.

A Bristol takeaway owner told the Mail he had given a statement to police about the driver, who he last employed the night before Becky disappeared.

He said: ‘He drove a black Vauxhall people carrier and had a younger girlfriend. She was also one of my customers, although I don’t think I ever delivered to her house.

‘The couple had a young daughter and he seemed nice enough. He was reserved and calm. I would be very surprised if he had anything to do with this young girl’s disappearance.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rested-missing-Becky-Watts.html#ixzz3TMmG2tya
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yes, that is what I think. The way he came across in that video, which looked very strange , was because he already had strong suspicions of what might have taken place. Tragic for him and all his family.

It might explain why his wife just looked emotionless and completely stone-faced in the photos of that appeal too. IF her son had been in the house with Becky when she left for her appointment, then she must have had similar suspicions too.

Oh yes, you are right. Would you class 21 as a younger girl? Wouldn't your boss know who your partner was, especially if you have a child? I guess maybe not but....?
I'm not sure. Most delivery drivers are off the books cash in hand and a free takeaway employee so maybe the employer wouldn't know. Still, if it was the girlfriend then where was the child?

Same position for me. The media love an armed forces link to tar all soldiers with. They even referred to Mick Philpott as "former soldier Mick Philpott" when he'd served for all of 5 minutes about 35 years previously!

That makes three of us then... just posted pretty much the same (I'm also a Rach...)

Oh yes, you are right. Would you class 21 as a younger girl? Wouldn't your boss know who your partner was, especially if you have a child? I guess maybe not but....?

BBM

Not for an ad-hoc delivery driver. From my personal experience, takeaways put out on facebook that they need a driver for a particular night and people put themselves forward. It's all very off the books cash in hand type thing.

A former colleague of mine's husband did some delivery jobs on top of his 9-5 to save for their wedding and he'd drive with his kids in the car.

I thought it had always been set to private. I've never been able to really view anything on his profile

You're probably right - I guess I am still used to that little notification that said "this user's profile has been set to private". I haven't seen that for awhile - maybe FB doesn't do that anymore? I try to stay off of it these days - too much drama

BBM

Not for an ad-hoc delivery driver. From my personal experience, takeaways put out on facebook that they need a driver for a particular night and people put themselves forward. It's all very off the books cash in hand type thing.

A former colleague of mine's husband did some delivery jobs on top of his 9-5 to save for their wedding and he'd drive with his kids in the car.

Yeah, disregard what I said. I got what the boss said about them wrong anyway.

The quote from the takeaway owner

Forensic teams are now focusing on two properties they believe are linked to Becky’s disappearance.

One is opposite the house where her 17-year-old boyfriend lives, while officers believe a black Vauxhall Zafira seized from near the other property could provide a vital clue.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rested-missing-Becky-Watts.html#ixzz3TMmG2tya
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The family would have known the significance of any addresses right from the beginning.

Wasn't it posted somewhere that police officers were focusing on 'other people' who may have been in her home the day she went missing?

If the crime scene actually started at her father's that would explain the intense searching there.

And maybe give a really really horrible clue as to why he posted *that* post on facebook. :(

It might explain why his wife just looked emotionless and completely stone-faced in the photos of that appeal too. IF her son had been in the house with Becky when she left for her appointment, then she must have had similar suspicions too.

Yes, I said this to my family earlier.

When I look back now, the Dad who I felt seemed fake in his over-acting and I have said yesterday how bad I felt for even thinking that :( Not that I ever used the word fake!

But she was too quiet and I think they both, even then had their own gut feelings and that's why he responded that way.

So awful and needless, that poor girl and never ending pain for so many.

His fb is disturbing; hers is too in a different way, with before the reposting all the Find Becky posts, pretty much everything addressed to him.

Looking at the girlfriend's profile, does anyone else think it looks like she was a bit obsessed with her boyfriend? Virtually every single post is tagged only to him. Like she had nothing else going on in her life? There have been famous cases in the past where a woman has been so blinded by so called 'love' and done horrific things for her partner.

Has anyone seen the post SP shared on 6th December 2014 and tagged NM in it? I'd imagine it was a jokey post at the time but not so funny now in recent events. ironic.

His fb is disturbing; hers is too in a different way, with before the reposting all the Find Becky posts, pretty much everything addressed to him.
I think her actual statuses were set to private but the pics weren't? ? I agree though she seems to only focus on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub