GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over from the other thread:

The estrangement from family is interesting given that it's being reported one of the houses searched - the one in Southmead - is her mother's. I read a public comment from one of her cousins suggesting that she'd got back in contact with her mother the weekend before she was arrested, and that this was the first time they'd seen each other in four years (based on the guidelines above, hope it's OK to paraphrase that!). That fits with the suggestion her mother's house was searched. I wonder if she went there because NM wanted her and the baby out of the way, for some reason...

P.S. Welcome!

That's a possibility. We know the Zafira was seen parked near Wilton Close from 23rd Feb. Do we know when she visited? IF the Zafira is the one used by NM in his delivery job, which seems likely, then maybe she was there from the 23rd to the 28th when she was arrested.

Ah see now that's really interesting. It speaks to something big happening within their relationship IMO. Perhaps she was reaching out to her family because NM had done something which had worried her enough to try and seek help?

Can I ask you guys to explain what some of the other abbreviations you use mean? Like MOO for instance? Thanks! :thinking:

BBM
Isn't this where they found the car was parked up too? would make sense of why people said it was not a local's car. SO.....either reaching out for help or a good place to put some evidence? My gut is telling me that SH is as guilty as sin, but fact is she IS young and it does sound like she was possibly brainwashed by NM....Oh how I wish we had a bit more in the way of facts or evidence to work with! :shame:

That's a possibility. We know the Zafira was seen parked near Wilton Close from 23rd Feb. Do we know when she visited? IF the Zafira is the one used by NM in his delivery job, which seems likely, then maybe she was there from the 23rd to the 28th when she was arrested.

Good points and I think you may be right about the dates. Her cousin said it wasn't even a week after she got there that she was arrested, and her mum also said it was less than a week - so if she was arrested on the 28th, arriving at her mum's on the 23rd would fit pretty well. For some reason I assumed she was only there a few days, but re-reading it sounds as if she could well have been there until she was arrested. In another comment her cousin talks about when "they" got to the house, so now I'm wondering whether they both went there and not just SP.

That would explain why the Zafira was there - I did think it was a bit strange that NM tried to get rid of the car by leaving it outside his girlfriend's mum's place!

Ooooo Do we know what date her house was first searched on CML? If you remember, DG and AG went into a safe house, IF the Police also arrived in CML to do a 'routine' search, maybe that was the reason they went elsewhere. They were under pressure at this point as I'm pretty sure it was later that day that they were arrested! Hope this makes sense, I think my brain is going into overdrive slightly!

Good points and I think you may be right about the dates. Her cousin said it wasn't even a week after she got there that she was arrested, and her mum also said it was less than a week - so if she was arrested on the 28th, arriving at her mum's on the 23rd would fit pretty well. For some reason I assumed she was only there a few days, but re-reading it sounds as if she could well have been there until she was arrested. In another comment her cousin talks about when "they" got to the house, so now I'm wondering whether they both went there and not just SP.

That would explain why the Zafira was there - I did think it was a bit strange that NM tried to get rid of the car by leaving it outside his girlfriend's mum's place!

Makes sense if they were both "hiding out there" because the timing of the initial arrest and the discovery of the Zafira were awfully close together

Ooooo Do we know what date her house was first searched on CML? If you remember, DG and AG went into a safe house, IF the Police also arrived in CML to do a 'routine' search, maybe that was the reason they went elsewhere. They were under pressure at this point as I'm pretty sure it was later that day that they were arrested! Hope this makes sense, I think my brain is going into overdrive slightly!

CML was searched on the same day as Wilton Close but it hit the media slightly later as in Wilton Close was the 2nd House being searched and CML the 3rd IIRC

My guess at a sequence of events is this.

Police think there's something dodgy about NM/SH but have no reason to arrest them or do have a reason but can't find them (probably the former)
They locate the Zafira which gives rise to a reason to arrest them for suspicion of kidnap
Having arrested them they now have the ability to search CML

BBM Do you have a link for this post please or know what the date of posting was?

CML was searched on the same day as Wilton Close but it hit the media slightly later as in Wilton Close was the 2nd House being searched and CML the 3rd IIRC

My guess at a sequence of events is this.

Police think there's something dodgy about NM/SH but have no reason to arrest them or do have a reason but can't find them (probably the former)
They locate the Zafira which gives rise to a reason to arrest them for suspicion of kidnap
Having arrested them they now have the ability to search CML

Thanks, So 1st house searched BW Crown Hill home, another was LO's in CML another was parents of SH, then was her house at CML, another was JI Avonmouth so.... Do we know whose house the other one was?

Thanks, So 1st house searched BW Crown Hill home, another was LO's in CML another was parents of SH, then was her house at CML, another was JI Avonmouth so.... Do we know whose house the other one was?

KD and JP's and KD and DD's mums? Barton Court?

There was also a house in Marsh Lane (DD gave this as his address when he appeared in court) and the house in Barton Court where remains were found (KD/JP)

I think DDs Mum's was Marsh Lane. They are in very close proximity to each other.

I think DDs Mum's was Marsh Lane. They are in very close proximity to each other.

Yes the house with the Blue car in the drive. The Bristol Post named DD's mum as living there.

NM gave an address in Warmley when he appeared in court but we believe he was actually living with SH in CML. Although DD gave his mum's address when he appeared in court, I have read that DD was actually living with KD/JP but I don't know how true it is. I did vaguely wonder if it was possible that JI, for whatever reason, could have been staying with KD/JP.

NM gave an address in Warmley when he appeared in court but we believe he was actually living with SH in CML. Although DD gave his mum's address when he appeared in court, I have read that DD was actually living with KD/JP but I don't know how true it is. I did vaguely wonder if it was possible that JI, for whatever reason, could have been staying with KD/JP.

Certainly possible, very unfortunate if he just happened to be there at the time of discovery. Maybe JI is actually the connection between NM and the brothers? SOooo many involved or affected by it all!

Same. I think it just causes confusion when the MSM use different terms to refer to the same location :)

Certainly possible, very unfortunate if he just happened to be there at the time of discovery. Maybe JI is actually the connection between NM and the brothers? SOooo many involved or affected by it all!

From what I have seen on social media the initial connection with JI is school and also one of the brothers worked at Airbus as did JI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miket377