GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NM gave an address in Warmley when he appeared in court but we believe he was actually living with SH in CML. Although DD gave his mum's address when he appeared in court, I have read that DD was actually living with KD/JP but I don't know how true it is. I did vaguely wonder if it was possible that JI, for whatever reason, could have been staying with KD/JP.

I think its already been established in MSM that JI lived at the Richmond Villa property in avonmouth with 3 others?

Same place. 6 Wilton Close, Southmead

Thank you so much, someone somewhere had said there was one house in Southmead and another one in Wilton Road, I think it came from one of the 'poor' media groups. So to confirm we have :

Crownhill - AG/DG/BW
Cotton Mill Lane - LO & Family
Cotton Mill lane - SH/NM
Wilton Rd, Southmead - SH's Family and Car found

Barton Court - JP/KD
Marshlane - DD and Family

Richmond Villas, Avonmouth - JI

and Warmley, NM gave at court -

I think its already been established in MSM that JI lived at the Richmond Villa property in avonmouth with 3 others?

He may well have "lived" there. Doesn't mean that's where he was staying. As I said it was just a thought - there's probably nothing in it.

He may well have "lived" there. Doesn't mean that's where he was staying. As I said it was just a thought - there's probably nothing in it.

Yes I appreciate that. I just haven't seen anything to suggest it and was directing that thought towards what we actually know as fact. NM stated that he 'lived' at a Warmley address but as far as we know it hasn't been searched. Therefore, I think JI was more likely in residence at Avonmouth rather just stating it for the courts.

Yes I appreciate that. I just haven't seen anything to suggest it and was directing that thought towards what we actually know as fact. NM stated that he 'lived' at a Warmley address but as far as we know it hasn't been searched. Therefore, I think JI was more likely in residence at Avonmouth rather just stating it for the courts.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. In the Joanna Yeates case it came as a huge surprise during the trial to find that Tabak owned a car and that he had been driving around Bristol with her body in the boot. Pretty much nobody on here IIRC had picked up any sniff of him having a car.

I know people are saying things like "how could this many people be involved in something like this?" They could have been all at the same house at the time that he was looking to hide the body and threatened them all to help him out. They may have not been able to call the police at the time because he said "help me or else you'll end up like her." Not that I necessarily believe that's what happened, there are still so many possibilities since we don't really have that many facts.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. In the Joanna Yeates case it came as a huge surprise during the trial to find that Tabak owned a car and that he had been driving around Bristol with her body in the boot. Pretty much nobody on here IIRC had picked up any sniff of him having a car.

Yes, it was not disclosed to the public. Actually I wasn't at all surprised when Tabak's car was revealed, because I thought that at the very least he and his girlfriend would have had a shared car. OTOH there was much excitement over a car (a Fiat Panda iirc) seen on Google maps which was parked at another address which was searched during the JY case. There was absolutely no indication that it even belonged to the occupier of the flat in question, nor whether it was even current. And yet people invested heavily in it. It's all too easy for conjecture to morph into "fact" on here.

That's why I said as far as we know.. None of us actually know all the facts.
I just haven't seen anything to suggest that JI was staying with KD and JP and there is nothing, in my opinion, that points to it.

Urghhhh that really really gives me the creeps.

On another note, has anyone seen anyone defending JI? I've seen plenty for the others on social media but none for JI. I have seen the opposite opinion though.

I get that people think that 4 people wouldn't get involved in hiding a body but you just never know. KISS. These guys don't seem to be the brightest, I mean, WHY would you hide a body on your own property? Come on..... There are so many other places that you could go to get rid of evidence.

Someone earlier on said that most criminals think they are smarter than everyone else. It's why they do what they do and they never imagine getting caught.

I may be totally wrong and I will stand corrected if proven so. I just don't think this lot are very smart and that they all did what they did without much thought for the outcome.

Yes, it was not disclosed to the public. Actually I wasn't at all surprised when Tabak's car was revealed, because I thought that at the very least he and his girlfriend would have had a shared car. OTOH there was much excitement over a car (a Fiat Panda iirc) seen on Google maps which was parked at another address which was searched during the JY case. There was absolutely no indication that it even belonged to the occupier of the flat in question, nor whether it was even current. And yet people invested heavily in it. It's all too easy for conjecture to morph into "fact" on here.

"not disclosed" is probably a better way of putting it. I also remember some off the wall theories regarding having transported her remains via sled or something on the basis that he absolutely didn't have a car!

"not disclosed" is probably a better way of putting it. I also remember some off the wall theories regarding having transported her remains via sled or something on the basis that he absolutely didn't have a car!

Oh yes, I remember that theory ! on a sled over Clifton Bridge IIRC :rolleyes:

From what I have seen on social media the initial connection with JI is school and also one of the brothers worked at Airbus as did JI

Interesting if the initial connection is school, due to the age difference. I know when people are older then age gaps dont count so much, but 6 years is considerable at school.........unless the connection is with JP ?

I'm not sure that NM threatened all the others, but it is possible that he asked others to get rid of evidence in their bins (on bin day), maybe his collection day was too far away and he needed to get the bags out quickly. They all thought this was foolproof, but the police closed in quicker than expected and caught them all red handed.

NM knew they may come to his place since he was present when Becky went missing, so he called on his 'Bros'. Misguided loyalty is the absolutely nicest term I can use to explain such lunacy on the part of the friends.

For those in the know, when can we expect this case to go to trial? In Canada it takes years, in the States it's very quick. Just wondering what the timeframe would be like. Thanks in advance.

For those in the know, when can we expect this case to go to trial? In Canada it takes years, in the States it's very quick. Just wondering what the timeframe would be like. Thanks in advance.

6-12 months I would think. I'm sure I read they wanted to arrange trial for before September begins

Thanks, So 1st house searched BW Crown Hill home, another was LO's in CML another was parents of SH, then was her house at CML, another was JI Avonmouth so.... Do we know whose house the other one was?

If this refers to the 6 Wilton Close property, it's possible it's rented out to SH's family. It's owned by an older man who has no relationship or connection with SH (he was interviewed by the Mirror). He rents it out to a woman whose boyfriend and children live there.

Apparently, there is often an older woman seen there who rides a mobility scooter. It's not clear if she lives there or not.

Marking my spot. Can't stop thinking about Becky, and every theory I have seems totally ridiculous. I keep thinking KISS, and even then I can't get my head around it.

From a sleuthing perspective this is where I do appreciate the american system, where we often get to see arrest or search warrants.

The grass is always greener.... As I've been reading here about poor Becky, I've been appreciating learning about your system and wishing we could have more privacy here for those arrested who turn out to be innocent!

Dear Websleuths Members,

Your words have power.

It's easy for all of us to forget because we are sitting behind our computer screen or using our phone/iPad and we are far removed from the actual events we comment on here on Websleuths.

Your words have POWER.

The last thing Rebecca's family thought they would be dealing with is her horrific death. In addition to losing Rebecca they now come on the Internet and have to read hurtful comments posted by people they don't know from all over the world.

Dealing with Rebecca's death AND the Internet. It is brutal.

I heard from someone connected to the Rebecca Watts case. Seems some family and friends of Rebecca read here and they have been devastated by some of the personal and mean things posted.

When you comment on how someone looks or post some off-handed comment about their clothing it hurts. When you make harsh comments about anyone connected to this case it hurts.

I need you to do something, before you hit "post reply" read your post and ask yourself if what you are posting helps the conversation move forward. Ask yourself if someone said about your loved one what you are about to post would you like it?

Please, put yourself in the shoes of the real human beings involved in Rebecca's case and ask yourself whether your post will help or hurt.

Think about it.

Tricia

Dear Websleuths Members,

Your words have power.

It's easy for all of us to forget because we are sitting behind our computer screen or using our phone/iPad and we are far removed from the actual events we comment on here on Websleuths.

Your words have POWER.

The last thing Rebecca's family thought they would be dealing with is her horrific death. In addition to losing Rebecca they now come on the Internet and have to read hurtful comments posted by people they don't know from all over the world.

Dealing with Rebecca's death AND the Internet. It is brutal.

I heard from someone connected to the Rebecca Watts case. Seems some family and friends of Rebecca read here and they have been devastated by some of the personal and mean things posted.

When you comment on how someone looks or post some off-handed comment about their clothing it hurts. When you make harsh comments about anyone connected to this case it hurts.

I need you to do something, before you hit "post reply" read your post and ask yourself if what you are posting helps the conversation move forward. Ask yourself if someone said about your loved one what you are about to post would you like it?

Please, put yourself in the shoes of the real human beings involved in Rebecca's case and ask yourself whether your post will help or hurt.

Think about it.

Tricia

Hitting the thanks button just wasn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme