DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I can keep following this trial,

Absolute animals...

My stomachs queezy ..

Poor girl..

There the scum of the earth ..

Becky Watts: Schoolgirl told psychologist she didn't like her killer and was frightened of him

Schoolgirl Becky Watts, who was killed by her step-brother Nathan Matthews, had been frightened of him, a court heard.

The 16-year-old was strangled to death in February before her body cut up with a saw and knife and hid in a Barton Hill home.

Bristol Crown Court heard the teenager had told a child psychologist that she "did not like Nathan Matthews and was frightened of him".

This breaks my heart. I wonder how long she was afraid of him, and why? Sounds like she may not have told her dad this (which makes sense, lots of kids don't tell their parents these kinds of things about stepfamily members). I am reminded of photos of her with her stepbrother and WS members tried to figure out whether those photos showed that she liked him versus that she did not like him.

I actually find it quite believable that the four accused of assisting an offender didn't realise they were hiding a body up until NM was arrested - I can more easily imagine them agreeing to store what they believed were stolen goods or drugs, than if NM had said "So, I killed my stepsister and chopped up her body, don't suppose you four would mind storing her till I figure out what the hell I'm gonna do, would you? I'd pay, of course!" I also don't think NM would've risked saying anything unless he had to.

Of course, they'd certainly have realised it was something more sinister when NM was arrested, and were probably trying to work out what on earth they were going to do...

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 10m10 minutes ago

series of nighttime cctv images being shown to court which Prosecution claim shows the "drop off" of Becky's body

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 8m8 minutes ago

Grainy image to rear of Barton Court showing light being turned on by shed in the early hours of 24th Feb. #beckywatts

https://mobile.twitter.com/ITVWCBeckyTrial/status/651717463097393152

Looking back through ITV tweets an saw the above. Solves the mystery of who claimed they had heard the door slam

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that .........that also answers my earlier question. SH was definitely in the house then that morning......... so beggars belief that she is asking the court to believe that she knew nothing of the killing.
I mean, it is a fairly small semi, NM upstairs, trying various ways to kill Becky, and SH hears nothing ??

I actually find it quite believable that the four accused of assisting an offender didn't realise they were hiding a body up until NM was arrested - I can more easily imagine them agreeing to store what they believed were stolen goods or drugs, than if NM had said "So, I killed my stepsister and chopped up her body, don't suppose you four would mind storing her till I figure out what the hell I'm gonna do, would you? I'd pay, of course!" I also don't think NM would've risked saying anything unless he had to.

Of course, they'd certainly have realised it was something more sinister when NM was arrested, and were probably trying to work out what on earth they were going to do...

I think that is what will condemn them ( and rightly so imo ). NM and SH were arrested on the Saturday, the other 4 said nothing and JP said she was only just thinking about what might be in the bags on Monday evening, just before the police arrived. I don't buy that.

[video=twitter;651756807149461504]https://twitter.com/ITVWCBeckyTrial/status/651756807149461504[/video]

Dear God, they are all as bad as each other. I hope KD gets little to nothing deducted from his sentence for having pleaded guilty.

So NM said it was never intended that Becky would be killed. Right, soo..

If that was the case then I'm presuming (with the conspiracy to kidnap charge) that the intention was to kidnap her for their own sordid little reasons. Soo what was their intention once they'd finished with her? Let her go back home? Risk her telling someone? No I think this would have been the outcome for poor Becky regardless...I just think it happened a whole lot sooner than NM/SH anticipated

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 9m9 minutes ago

when police visited NM & SH home it was a mess but "the bath was completely clean". It's claimed #beckywatts was dismembered in bathroom.

I wonder where NM was getting the money to pay KD & JI for helping....

Has it been made clear whether or not SH was actually at the family home when NM was murdering Becky ?
I do remember we were told that there were other family members at the home on that morning....

because if she was there, how on earth is she claiming she knew nothing about the murder ?

I mean really ?? NM is upstairs committing murder and she is sitting downstairs not hearing a thing ?

I'm also wondering whether it's been confirmed that SH was at the house. From the tweet saying she heard the door slam it sounds like it, but also possible this is a reporting error.

I see that as kind of important because TBH, the whole kidnap idea seems a bit farfetched to me (remembering we're only getting the prosecution version so far). Very hard to see how they could ever have hoped to get away with it: wouldn't it make more sense to go after a stranger, if they were so set on kidnapping someone? A more likely scenario would be NM coming on to Becky, her resisting, and him strangling her - but if SH was downstairs that seems unlikely too.

And where was the baby - downstairs with SH...? All very bizarre.

I think that is what will condemn them ( and rightly so imo ). NM and SH were arrested on the Saturday, the other 4 said nothing and JP said she was only just thinking about what might be in the bags on Monday evening, just before the police arrived. I don't buy that.

Yes, I agree. I can buy that they didn't realise what they were hiding up until the arrests, but they must have suspected after that point.

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 16m16 minutes ago

James Ireland described the bags and cases as 'heavy' - but says he didn't know what they contained #beckywatts

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 12m12 minutes ago

Police found blood stains on door frames of the upstairs bedroom of the home belonging to NM and SH. #beckywatts

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 9m9 minutes ago

Feb 26 - SH interviewed by police. Gave 'almost identical' account as NM, heard door slam and assumed #beckywatts had left.

https://twitter.com/ITVWCBeckyTrial

Both had "interest in attractive teenage females." If that is the case, I'm thinking they were going to kidnap Becky, take her wherever, do whatever to poor Becky, and then kill and dispose of her body. But for whatever reason she was killed in her bedroom, not wanting to have killed her that soon? This is all just my thoughts, and waiting like everyone else to hear the evidence.

This breaks my heart. I wonder how long she was afraid of him, and why? Sounds like she may not have told her dad this (which makes sense, lots of kids don't tell their parents these kinds of things about stepfamily members). I am reminded of photos of her with her stepbrother and WS members tried to figure out whether those photos showed that she liked him versus that she did not like him.

So very sad. Wish she could have told someone other than the psychologist.

[video=twitter;651762131201822720]https://twitter.com/HeartWestNews/status/651762131201822720[/video]

I knew it had to be these two at BW home the morning she went missing and why we were never told who they were

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan