DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Designated ITV twitter feed for the trial

https://twitter.com/ITVWCBeckyTrial

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Court is back for the afternoon session. Family of #beckywatts are all back, sporting their blue ribbons and badges with her face on them.

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 18s19 seconds ago
before heading to the shops NM text his boss to say he had car troubles and couldn't work. #beckywatts

What is this - can't view it

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Same here none of the pictures are loading and all the links are being blocked by a phishing filter.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

What is this - can't view it

Oh..Twitter news feed saying stun guns were found in NM & SH possession which police believe may have been purchased to use on becky once the kidnap had taken place or before.

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago
SH searched "how long to wait before reporting a missing person" on her phone. #beckywatts

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 47s47 seconds ago
she also browsed 'missing people Avon and Somerset Constabulary' #beckywatts

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 18s19 seconds ago
When Becky's dad reported her missing police went to the family home and were greeted by NM who seemed "genuinely concerned" #beckywatts

ITVWCBeckyTrial - Good on ITV for dedicating a live Twitter feed. It's fast paced so I can't screen shot but thanks to skibaboo for doing so.

@ITVWCBeckyTrial: SH or NM searched on YouTube for 'do you want to hide a body?' the day #beckywatts was reported missing

@ITVWCBeckyTrial: The next day (Feb 21) the pair then went to Asda where they bought rubber gloves, rubber sacks and three rolls of clingfilm #beckywatts

@ITVWCBeckyTrial: Pros say NM and SH bought a number of items needed to carry out the 'lengthy process of cutting up and careful packaging' of #beckywatts

Evidence against them is HUGE....so glad. Yet SH had no knowledge, disgusting these pair, lowest form of humans. LIFE isn't long enough.

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 5m5 minutes ago
a search of her bedroom revealed her backpack and wallet was still there but her laptop and phone were not #beckywatts

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 4m4 minutes ago
SH or NM searched on YouTube for 'do you want to hide a body?' the day #beckywatts was reported missing

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 3m3 minutes ago
The next day (Feb 21) the pair then went to Asda where they bought rubber gloves, rubber sacks and three rolls of clingfilm #beckywatts

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago
Pros say NM and SH bought a number of items needed to carry out the 'lengthy process of cutting up and careful packaging' of #beckywatts

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 57s58 seconds ago
Family of #beckywatts are visibly upset by the evidence being read. ( :( bless them, can't even imagine)

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 1m1 minute ago

jury being shown cctv and still images of Matthews and Hoare shopping for items to help with disposal of #beckywatts body

Jon Kay ‏@jonkay01 6m6 minutes ago

Two days after the alleged murder, Hoare & Matthews did a grocery shop at supermarket. Also bought bleach, rubble sacks and clingfilm. CCTV.

Couple allowed Becky Watts' body to be hidden in garden shed but 'believed it was cannabis'

Karl Demetrius, 29, and his girlfriend, Jaydene Parsons, 23, admit assisting an offender, it can now be reported

A couple who had the dismembered body of teenager Becky Watts stored in their garden shed have pleaded guilty to assisting an offender, it can be reported for the first time.

Karl Demetrius, 29, and his girlfriend, Jaydene Parsons, 23, admitted at an earlier hearing at Bristol Crown Court to a charge of assisting an offender.

However, they maintain they "did not know or believe" the bags contained Becky's body.

Yeah ok, because a dead body an a big stash of cannabis would smell so much alike.....

and even when NM and SH are taken in for questioning on the Saturday in regard to Becky's disappearance, KD and JP still still didn't think .....hhmm I wonder what's in those bags
really beyond belief that they expect people to believe them

ITVWCBeckyTrial - Good on ITV for dedicating a live Twitter feed. It's fast paced so I can't screen shot but thanks to skibaboo for doing so.

Yes, many thanks Skibs, easier to follow than the individual reporters

Has it been made clear whether or not SH was actually at the family home when NM was murdering Becky ?
I do remember we were told that there were other family members at the home on that morning....

because if she was there, how on earth is she claiming she knew nothing about the murder ?

I mean really ?? NM is upstairs committing murder and she is sitting downstairs not hearing a thing ?

and even when NM and SH are taken in for questioning on the Saturday in regard to Becky's disappearance, KD and JP still still didn't think .....hhmm I wonder what's in those bags
really beyond belief that they expect people to believe them

Exactly! So yeah the may have agreed to stash a sizeable amount of cannabis (was NM knocking it out?) but you'd think once NM was taken it they'd have put 2 and 2 together and least had a look at the bag.

It's interesting that NM is stating that he carried out the act and what followed Ie the disposal, independently..especially seeing as JP and KD have pleaded guilty. Wondering if he's saying it to try and "protect" SH

I'm pretty sure NM & SH have a child together and I think that is the sole reason he is trying to make out he solely carried out the dismemberment of becky, oh and the 'killing' NOT 'murder'. Bet they never realised the amount of evidence police had on them though, absolute sick & deprived human beings.

We said from the beginning these people aren't very clever, that is so apparant now.

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 6m6 minutes ago
Alerted the police may be showing up NM starts to put plans in place to move #beckywatts' body parts.

ITVWC Becky Trial ‏@ITVWCBeckyTrial 5m5 minutes ago
NM rang Karl Demetrius (KD) who was at work with James Ireland (JI). Donovan Demetrius (DD) then rings his brother #beckywatts

DD, when he was arrested, deleted all the text messages from his phone for a period of time, including that night. #beckywatts

Pros say witness overheard conversation where both KD and JI were told they had to transport something and would be paid well #beckywatts

JI and KD drove out of work, picked up NM and SH, drove them to where #beckywatts was. The pair then collected a white van and came back.

CCTV picks up a 'large package' being carried into the back of the van. It then drives 80m to Barton Court where KD and DD lived. #beckywtts

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 8m8 minutes ago

Prosecution running through what they claim is the sequence of events after Becky died... disposal of her body NM & SH and other defendants

Going to be mighty hard for JI to get found not guilty with the above evidence especially as the person who was with him (KD) has already pleaded guilty...

On another note did we determine why SH name was redacted off the court listing?

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 7m7 minutes ago

its about 80 metres between Cotton Mill lane, the home of NM & SH, and Barton court where Becky's body was discovered #beckywatts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan