GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain. I can't open your links for some reason

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It has been stated ( again I will have to find the link ) that NM was a part time carer for his mother AG. So I did wonder why, being as NM was going round to his mother's home on that day, why he did not take her to the hospital appointment.

But the twitter link states that Christopher May - the husband of Anjie's mother and step father of Anjie, was the person who took AG to the hospital appointment.

It has been stated ( again I will have to find the link ) that NM was a part time carer for his mother AG. So I did wonder why, being as NM was going round to his mother's home on that day, why he did not take her to the hospital appointment.

But the twitter link states that Christopher May - the husband of Anjie's mother and step father of Anjie, was the person who took AG to the hospital appointment.
Ah yes... I get you. Still if, as per what has been stated by some, NM was a part time carer for AG surely it would have made sense for him to take her rather than let someone else whilst he sat in her house...perhaps that was a way which he knew no one but Becky would be in

God I feel so sorry for beckys family (the 1s who cared for her) and that jury...

[video=twitter;652146937622237185]https://twitter.com/ITVWCBeckyTrial/status/652146937622237185[/video]

God I feel so sorry for beckys family (the 1s who cared for her) and that jury...

Indeed. I find it very distressing , particularly yesterday, and I have no personal connection. Cant begin to imagine how they feel. Heartbreaking.

Bristol post: [Quote: Nathan Matthews told police when Hoare had gone to bed he put Becky's body in the bathtub where he cut it and packaged it up over the following days.

He said to officers that he had pretended the drain was blocked so Hoare didn't go into the room]

WOW....NM must really think the police and jury are going to believe this crap. Power saws are anything but quiet. Also, who has electrical plugs in a bathroom? U'll not find that in any house so the door to the bathroom must have been ajar enough to plug the saw into a socket outside the door. And where did SH and his child clean/use the toilet for them 'days' the bathroom was otherwise engaged.

Must have thought he was smart when giving these version of events to the police, now with it all read out in court he really must feel like a wise spark...what a dumb *advertiser censored*.

He's trying to get SH off with this, he has not got a hope
In HELL...ironically hell is where these two are destined for! SCUM

The footage of him buying the power saw gave me goosebumps. It's scary that these people walk amongst us.

I find it disgusting they had a child in the car and house at the same time as Becky's body. That is just horrific. Did their child see anything? I really hope not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is he wearing a hat in that footage?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bristol post: [Quote: Nathan Matthews told police when Hoare had gone to bed he put Becky's body in the bathtub where he cut it and packaged it up over the following days.

He said to officers that he had pretended the drain was blocked so Hoare didn't go into the room]

WOW....NM must really think the police and jury are going to believe this crap. Power saws are anything but quiet. Also, who has electrical plugs in a bathroom? U'll not find that in any house so the door to the bathroom must have been ajar enough to plug the saw into a socket outside the door. And where did SH and his child clean/use the toilet for them 'days' the bathroom was otherwise engaged.

Must have thought he was smart when giving these version of events to the police, now with it all read out in court he really must feel like a wise spark...what a dumb *advertiser censored*.

He's trying to get SH off with this, he has not got a hope
In HELL...ironically hell is where these two are destined for! SCUM

Exactly.....their defence, so far, would be laughable if it were not such a tragic situation.

Plus, at some point, he must have carried Becky's body into the house. So if we are to believe his statement, he had to wait until SH was asleep before going out to the car and then bringing Becky's body inside. Cant imagine that was particularly a quiet event.
What a shame they dont have that on CCTV, would show exactly who moved body from car to flat.

Yes I think he was wearing a hat.

Wow! He really deliberated over which power tool to buy for the job!!!

I can't believe how calm he was and the length of time It took him to choose was disturbing, as you say deliberated over which one, picking one then putting it back WTF. What an actual sicko!!!!!

Alexander Pacteau and now Nathan Matthews. Just casually shopping in B & Q for their murder tools. Don't think I want to ever step foot in one again!!

Exactly.....their defence, so far, would be laughable if it were not such a tragic situation.

Plus, at some point, he must have carried Becky's body into the house. So if we are to believe his statement, he had to wait until SH was asleep before going out to the car and then bringing Becky's body inside. Cant imagine that was particularly a quiet event.
What a shame they dont have that on CCTV, would show exactly who moved body from car to flat.

SH going with NM to buy some of the morbid supplies blows any chance of SH not having full knowledge apart, let alone her not asking what the hell he was doing with a circular saw in the bathroom SMH.
Despicable pair of human beings IMO.

To play devil's advocate - I regularly buy bin bags (for the bin) boxes of disposable gloves (I get eczema from hand soap so i'll put on gloves to do certain jobs so I can avoid over washing) I buy Duct tape (it fixes ANYTHING) cling film (meh, occasionally, I can never find the end and it never sticks when I need it to) but ... if I went to half a dozen shops and bought multiples of them in the space of a few days I'm pretty sure my family would put 2 and 2 together!!!

We are fortunate that these two were too stupid to realize all of the technology recording their actions. Hard to believe in this day and age that they wouldn't consider the security cameras in stores. Most criminals are this way though.

One thing you will notice if you listen to interrogations with murderers is that at some point in the interview, they will almost always make a comment to the effect of "do you think I would be so stupid/dumb as to _______" - they always think they can outsmart the police.

Catching up on yesterday's trial posts. It is even worse than I had imagined, and I thought of some dark possible scenarios when she was found. They are animals...not human.

And to think of what they had planned for her? They were sexually interested in her but hated her? I shudder to think what she would have had to endure had she not fought back with all her might! Poor Becky :(

Not that it matters but I thought it was his actual hair. I've seen pictures with him with spiky sort hair but also seen ones of him with a longer bowl style haircut which is what I though it was in the cctv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member