GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not thinking too much regarding "the stun guns were bought in her name'" - it could just be that NM bought them using either an eBay account in SH's name or using a PayPal account in her name or he just got them sent in her name as she's the one most likely to be at home to receive the parcel.

And, SH is the person who is - or rather was - registered at the address in Cotton Mill Lane. NM's official address was with his father, in a different part of Bristol. So buying on line and linking the address to the purchase, SHs account would be the one to use.

Why do we think that Becky left the house alive? If someone had described to me how they were going to kill me, and I was scared of them, there is no way I would be going to their house.
I fully believe that NM attacked Becky in her bedroom, perhaps by surprise, if she had loud music on and didn't hear NM and SH arrive. She wouldn't have heard a doorbell or door knocker either presumably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep wondering what part, if any, SHs pregnancy had in this.

I've had a look through all the recent online newspaper reporting on the trial and they all say SH "who was pregnant at the time". Add that to the word in the local area if how far gone she was at the time it doesn't seem impossible that she was a good couple of months pregnant (she doesn't look it particularly in the video, aside from putting on some face weight but then again my SIL didn't show at all until the last few weeks of her pregnancy). Is that why she didn't participate (if we agree with her story of being outside) because of being pregnant - perhaps she was worried of getting injure!?

Was that also the reason why NM shouldered all of the blame thinking she'd get off Scott free and be able to keep the children? I don't know there's something about the pregnancy which is niggling me.

I'm also suprised that the press haven't made more of the fact tha she was pregnant at the time

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I have read two stories re the pregnancy - one that she was several months pregnant and the other that she was * just* pregnant.
Re the press and reporting, they may have been told it's off limits.

Totally irrelevant but the Barton Hill area is quite close to where I used to live in Bristol, and I remember it being pretty rough. Becky's area more suburban and more pleasant.

Also SH was taken to hospital soon after arrest - did she lose the baby perhaps? No mention of her being heavily pregnant at the moment, which she would have to be by now.

He admits taking both guns to Becky's house.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6585167

http://www.itv.com/news/west/story/2015-10-07/becky-watts-trial-day-2/

Becky returned home on the morning of the 19th before AG was picked up and taken to hospital so why would AG leave a key out for them if Becky was home and could let them in? I wonder if they were expecting the house to be empty and were surprised when Becky was home? I don't think the guns could have been used as Becky is reported to have fought for her life. Perhaps there wasn't time to use the stun guns and that's why they weren't disposed of later?

As Becky was not home on the night of Wed Feb 18, perhaps AG did not know what time she would return on the 19th, so as she could not guarantee that Becky would be in the house when NM/SH wanted to call round, AG arranged the key, just in case.

Why do we think that Becky left the house alive? If someone had described to me how they were going to kill me, and I was scared of them, there is no way I would be going to their house.
I fully believe that NM attacked Becky in her bedroom, perhaps by surprise, if she had loud music on and didn't hear NM and SH arrive. She wouldn't have heard a doorbell or door knocker either presumably.

We already know now that Nathan did kill Becky in her bedroom and there was a key for NM & SH to get in.

BIB very good point, giving NM/SH element of surprise

I have read two stories re the pregnancy - one that she was several months pregnant and the other that she was * just* pregnant.
Re the press and reporting, they may have been told it's off limits.
Ok - press ARE reporting that she WAS pregnant at the time not that she is now. If we assume that the pregnancy was continued as normal (no abortion/miscarriage for instance) then the least she could have been pregnant is 6/7 weeks give or take (and that's if she was due to give birth the week before the trial started) ...

Might be a moot point but I like to clear things up in my mind

No court reporting this morning - Legal arguments taking place

Court session resumes 2pm

As Becky was not home on the night of Wed Feb 18, perhaps AG did not know what time she would return on the 19th, so as she could not guarantee that Becky would be in the house when NM/SH wanted to call round, AG arranged the key, just in case.

AG let Becky into the house on the morning of the 19th. See DG FB page 21 Feb

Also SH was taken to hospital soon after arrest - did she lose the baby perhaps? No mention of her being heavily pregnant at the moment, which she would have to be by now.

I did wonder if she had lost it but iirc she was in and out of hospital within a hour or 2.

I'm wondering if she was a bit more far along than I originally thought

Ok - press ARE reporting that she WAS pregnant at the time not that she is now. If we assume that the pregnancy was continued as normal (no abortion/miscarriage for instance) then the least she could have been pregnant is 6/7 weeks give or take (and that's if she was due to give birth the week before the trial started) ...

Might be a moot point but I like to clear things up in my mind

I agree. Whatever has happened, the pregnancy has finished - will be interesting to see if something is reported, post trial.

AG let Becky into the house on the morning of the 19th. See DG FB page 21 Feb

Yes I know but what I meant was - NM/SH arrange with AG on the Wednesday that they will call round on the Thursday. At that point, on the Wednesday - lets say it was evening when they had the conversation - AG has no idea what time Becky will return on the Thursday. Hence the key arrangement.

Totally irrelevant but the Barton Hill area is quite close to where I used to live in Bristol, and I remember it being pretty rough. Becky's area more suburban and more pleasant.

I was brought up and lived my whole life in St George. My parents and family were born and raised in Barton Hill. Barton Hill has always had a bad reputation. St George is bad. Theres nothing pleasant about it now. It wasnt too bad, but still a little rough, back in 1970s for instance, but from mid-90s to now, its a horrible place. Its not safe to walk around at night. The area is rife with drugs, there have been three murders in the one stretch of road I lived in. Crime is high. Ive heard St George called many things, but never suburban and pleasant. Both areas are now equally as bad.

I've read - will find source - that Becky didn't have a key so perhaps it was initially left out in case Becky returned after AG left for hospital and then was left there accidently...or incase Becky went back out

I did wonder if she had lost it but iirc she was in and out of hospital within a hour or 2.

I'm wondering if she was a bit more far along than I originally thought

There was another reason given for her brief hospital visit - not sure if I can mention it here so I wont - but the reason given was not related to the pregnancy.

Yes I know but what I meant was - NM/SH arrange with AG on the Wednesday that they will call round on the Thursday. At that point, on the Wednesday - lets say it was evening when they had the conversation - AG has no idea what time Becky will return on the Thursday. Hence the key arrangement.
I believe keys were left for Becky too as she did not have her own so perhaps they weren't initially intentionally left out specifically for NM/SH

Yes Alyce, SH had allegedly cut her wrists.

MODS please delete if not allowed

I was brought up and lived my whole life in St George. My parents and family were born and raised in Barton Hill. Barton Hill has always had a bad reputation. St George is bad. Theres nothing pleasant about it now. It wasnt too bad, but still a little rough, back in 1970s for instance, but from mid-90s to now, its a horrible place. Its not safe to walk around at night. The area is rife with drugs, there have been three murders in the one stretch of road I lived in. Crime is high. Ive heard St George called many things, but never suburban and pleasant. Both areas are now equally as bad.
I've lived In Bristol for quite some time and only moved back to my birth area a couple of years ago. When I first moved to Bristol I was told by locals to never walk through Barton Hill, St George's, St Paul or Knowle alone on evenings...

Blanket statement I know but actually quite right especially when you see the areas..I will say though that all those areas do have good strong community spirits - Ie they all pull together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member