GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a tiny thought, if SH WAS just pregnant at the time. IF the pregnancy continued she'd be very pregnant right about now ... just supposing she was in labour as we type ...

Just a tiny thought, if SH WAS just pregnant at the time. IF the pregnancy continued she'd be very pregnant right about now ... just supposing she was in labour as we type ...
Hmm the way that the papers have referred to her as "was pregnant" at the time of the murder and the fact they've not mentioned she is pregnant in the trial descriptions I'd kind of assumed she was no longer..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Bristol PostVerified account ‏@BristolPost 20m20 minutes ago

Jury panel visits #BeckyWatts home as well as home of alleged murderers Matthews and Hoare

CRMmUATUAAA6nMD.jpg

Jurors in the Becky Watts trial have visited three properties featured in the case.

The judge, barristers and panel of ten women and two men were taken by coach to the 16-year-old student's home in Crown Hill, St George, from where she disappeared having allegedly been murdered on February 19.

They were then shown the home of the pair accused of her murder – Shauna Hoare and Nathan Matthews – in Cotton Mill Lane, Barton Hill.

A final visit took place 80 metres away to the back garden of a home in Barton Court, Barton Hill, where police discovered Becky's dismembered body in a shed on March 3.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-27974090-detail/story.html#ixzz3oS3IbS7F

Quote from above link

That shed has since been removed from the backyard and replaced by the people currently living there

Interesting that they were allowed to do so, knowing that a trial was scheduled.

Interesting that they were allowed to do so, knowing that a trial was scheduled.
I wonder where KD and JP are living now..I don't think I could live in any of the houses knowing their history

Some very interesting comments on the UK crimes against children Facebook page with regards to SHs interview. Can't link to them as I'm sure it's against rules but makes interesting reading

Some very interesting comments on the UK crimes against children Facebook page with regards to SHs interview. Can't link to them as I'm sure it's against rules but makes interesting reading
I saw those too

Just mulling over things and past posts about SH's character and habits etc.

In this trial, SH appears to be the 'unknown quantity',while I think we've got a pretty good picture of NM.
NM keeping SH isolated for years may work in her favour, whether she was totally complicit or not, unless damning evidence is presented and/or she doesn't come over well on the stand. JMO

I am very grateful for the link to this page but am finding it difficult to navigate. Can you tell me how you find these comments? Thank you in advance.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 3m3 minutes ago
After visiting the houses involved this morning, the jury are back in court ready for a fifth day of evidence

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago

Second SH interview being played to the jury now, this one is from Feb 27

This one will be interesting, I wonder if she will appear less calm and collected.

I am very grateful for the link to this page but am finding it difficult to navigate. Can you tell me how you find these comments? Thank you in advance.
Scroll down to the post relating to SHs interview, comments are below

Seems like they're not as conflicted as I am. SH calmness is chilling though.

More particularly the analysts comments..

More particularly the analysts comments..

Yes, these really struck me. Particularly about the use of "obviously" as there was an overuse of that word by NM in his interview.

Personally reckon SH has given birth and offspring either in mother and baby unit with her pending the outcome of trial or have already been placed in care. Think the court orders against SH's name relating to the Youth Justice Criminal Evidence Act have been designed to prevent her children from being identified. That's why we've not been told how pregnant she was because any chid in care of the same age could potentially be linked. MOO

Yes and there is a mother and baby unit just outside of Bristol - my friends mom is a social worker there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member