GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh pictures of NMS home on the Crimes against children fb page.. it's and absolute pigsty

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that at some point, right at the beginning when this was all happening in the present, i remember it being reported that there'd been a party at the house (beckys house) on the night before the murder was committed.
It didn't say who was there other than family members and non-family members.
Someone here speculated that perhaps that was why becky had stayed overnight at a friends, to avoid the party.
Does anyone else remember anything at all like this?
I can't find anything anywhere to be able to confirm or reference. I admit i might be conflating two cases.
But i seem so sure.
Apologies in advance if this is some memory-crap on my part.

Alan the Cat - I don't recall there being a party factually, I think it was people speculating that as it was a family members birthday that there could've been a party - it was in the very early stages of the story.

I'm pretty sure that at some point, right at the beginning when this was all happening in the present, i remember it being reported that there'd been a party at the house (beckys house) on the night before the murder was committed.
It didn't say who was there other than family members and non-family members.
Someone here speculated that perhaps that was why becky had stayed overnight at a friends, to avoid the party.
Does anyone else remember anything at all like this?
I can't find anything anywhere to be able to confirm or reference. I admit i might be conflating two cases.
But i seem so sure.
Apologies in advance if this is some memory-crap on my part.
I think the confusion stemmed from people initially thinking Becky had gone missing earlier and the reporting of family and non family members (nm/sh im now presuming) being present so early in the morning. People talked of there potentially being a party (it was also reported there was a family birthday at the same time) and people staying over the night

I don't think there was a party iirc

Ooh pictures of NMS home on the Crimes against children fb page.. it's and absolute pigsty

Am surprised they could even get into the bathroom - a total tip

Victoria Davies ‏@VictoriaITV 1m1 minute ago

Court watches video of Shauna Hoare. She tells police "Becky doesn't talk to me about anything."

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 2m2 minutes ago

SH tells officers #beckywatts was constantly bullied at school

Victoria Davies ‏@VictoriaITV 1m1 minute ago

Jury watches Shauna Hoare tell police that Becky Watts was bullied at school and says girls don't like her.

:(

Am surprised they could even get into the bathroom - a total tip
When police stated that it was spotless compared to rest of house I didn't expect it to still look so dirty. Empty food cartons all over the place, kids bottles on floor next to toilet - to think they bought a child up there

YUK.....instantly feel sorry for their daughter, this isn't a home!

Victoria Davies ‏@VictoriaITV 19s19 seconds ago

Court hears Becky Watts had previously suffered from anorexia.

When police stated that it was spotless compared to rest of house I didn't expect it to still look so dirty. Empty food cartons all over the place, kids bottles on floor next to toilet - to think they bought a child up there

Yes, I thought they meant the whole room was spotless and very empty - presumably they just meant the bath was clean

[video=twitter;653927048419909632]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/653927048419909632[/video]

I wonder - did *people* think that or was it just SH who thought that

Shauna says it was "an attention seeking thing" rather than a disorder.

Crimes against children fb page - doesn't seem to have much sympathy towards Becky..true colours seems to be appearing

[video=twitter;653927048419909632]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/653927048419909632[/video]

I wonder - did *people* think that or was it just SH who thought that

SH showing her true colours in this interview. She can't help herself. :/

Jeeso he wasn't half a hoarder was he?! What a mess of a house!

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 12s13 seconds ago

SH tells police in interview #beckywatts would be regularly kicked out of her home following "big arguments" with her father.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 24s25 seconds ago

But he would calm down hours later and let her back in. "It happened a reasonable amount of times" SH says

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial now27 seconds ago

#beckywatts and her father would argue about how she treated his wife Anjie, and other people.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 11s11 seconds ago

#beckywatts often told people she believed she would have been better in foster care - SH says she almost resented her dad for taking her in

SH comments are nasty. Truth or lies?

I'm thinking SH took the child into the garden and had a smoke after the murder whilst NM was moving Becky's body down the stairs, out through the door and into the car.

Did SH hear stomp stomp stomp and a loud door bang when she came back into the kitchen as she claims?

She didn't hear Becky make that noise. Was it NM making all the noise?

Was it quite a racket he was making? Is she trying here to explain any noises she thought were loud enough for neighbours to have possibly heard? She tries hard to explain that it's Becky making all that noise. She mentions moods and tantrums and Becky not being light on her feet.

She came into the kitchen while the noises were being made, did she stall in the kitchen with the child because she could hear that NM hadn't finished moving the body?

SH showing her true colours in this interview. She can't help herself. :/

Yes, it reminded me of the stomping comment and the bit about she was a minor

sly little digs that SH could not resist making

Victoria Davies ‏@VictoriaITV 46s47 seconds ago

Court hears Becky asked her stepmother to phone social services.

I'm thinking SH took the child into the garden and had a smoke after the murder whilst NM was moving Becky's body down the stairs, out through the door and into the car.

Did SH hear stomp stomp stomp and a loud door bang when she came back into the kitchen as she claims?

She didn't hear Becky make that noise. Was it NM making all the noise?

Was it quite a racket he was making? Is she trying here to explain any noises she thought were loud enough for neighbours to have possibly heard? She tries hard to explain that it's Becky making all that noise. She mentions moods and tantrums and Becky not being light on her feet.

She came into the kitchen while the noises were being made, did she stall in the kitchen with the child because she could hear that NM hadn't finished moving the body?

Yes indeed. When lying it is always best to try and use as much of the truth as possible, then the lie can be hidden better.

Got to remember with these two videos - they were taken prior to them being arrested so I assume before NM confessed - therefore they are going to paint a pretty bleak picture of Beckys life to try and convince people Becky had left of her own free will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member