GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this mask been listed in the items from the shed ? I may have missed it with all the stuff listed...

one of my theories is that there was no kidnap mask and NM only got the idea of inventing this mask when he bought the safety masks - which we know were purchased after Becky was killed.

I don't remember seeing anything other than the DIY ones and yes, could well have given him the idea. He probably knew that they would find evidence linking him to BW's death so cam up with the kidnap idea to make it into 'accidental/manslaughter'. I don't believe his Kidnap story. My theory goes along the lines of 'having a go at BW's about her behaviour but she stood up to him, which then enraged him and he killed her. Not sure SH was in on the actual Murder but she hated Becky so in her eyes it was justified and she stood by her man and helped him cover it all up. She isn't the brightest spark, and was probably very happy to help and believe everything he told her. IF she had an ounce of decency she would have broken down by now and told the Police what she knows. ALL MOO

Phew, finally caught up. You guys have been busy today.

I'm wondering if SH smothered Becky to keep her quiet while NM held her down and did what he went there to do now we know her tampon was removed and she had a lot of bruising on her hands/wrists/forearms.

How do they know for definite that Becky didn't leave that house alive? Is that by NM's confession?

Poor Becky. This is genuinely one of the most gruesome cases I've followed. Monsters.

I think if she had been sexually assaulted it would have been one of the charges?

I'm wondering if SH smothered Becky to keep her quiet while NM held her down and did what he went there to do now we know her tampon was removed and she had a lot of bruising on her hands/wrists/forearms.

How do they know for definite that Becky didn't leave that house alive? Is that by NM's confession?

Poor Becky. This is genuinely one of the most gruesome cases I've followed. Monsters.

Last text message was at 11.04 then nothing and it was either switched off or smashed, Pretty sure the Police would have looked for the signal to see if it ever went out the house. AG told Police she was at home when she left for the hospital so Police would take that as last confirmed sighting as their were no other sightings of her outside the house after that!

I think if she had been sexually assaulted it would have been one of the charges?

I'm not too sure, I would think the murder charge would override all that. Trying to think of a case where somebody was raped and murdered and the suspect was charged with both.

Other details re masks found in rucksack in shed:

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 5h5 hours ago

Mask with apparent makeup staining on interior edge,mask with apparent extra tape & make up staining on edge found.Jury shown face mask

https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins

[video=twitter;654673579800293376]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/654673579800293376[/video]

Eurohike Rucksack:
A used Avon make up brush
Apparent blood-stained goggles
Used roll of brown tape
A black-handled six-pointer screw driver
Pink spotted shower curtain
Asda cling film cardboard box
Mask with apparent makeup and staining on the edge
Mask with
Handcuffs
Knife with 12.5cm blade - apparent hair
Scissors
Blue handled flat-headed screw driver
Drain cleaner bottle, apparently blood stained
Blue handled pliers
Rajani Stores bag, apparently blood stained
Hooded, black Cedarwood State jacket
Small pink leopard print onesie
Black suitcase:
Bin bag wrapped in three layers of cling film
Pair of brown socks - apparently worn - blood staining on one.
George, size 8-10 short-legged, blue onesie - apparent blood staining
Wooden bead - found in duvet cover
Broken beaded bracelet - found in duvet cover
Small electrical chip
Black and white flower motif pillow case with apparent blood staining
Green Boohoo jumper with apparent blood staining that had a cut at the back, from the bottom to the top
Small pieces of broken plastic - inside the jumper
White duvet cover with apparent blood staining, and what might be scorch marks

Just read on list handcuffs, which I am now wondering if he did take with him to the house. This gets more horrific by the second.
Also wondering about the scorch marks on Quilt cover- Any ideas? Perhaps they were already there and were from drying near a fire or something innocent pre event??

Injuries only on BW's left hand, not right (testimony yesterday). Was she a lefty? Long fingernails on both hands not broken.

I'm thinking one's job was to bring her down, subdue her (NM); the other one's job (SH)--to then handcuff her. Perhaps, only one hand was able to be cuffed and then escalation led to death in BW's home, rather than an alive Becky removed from home

Other details re masks found in rucksack in shed:

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 5h5 hours ago

Mask with apparent makeup staining on interior edge,mask with apparent extra tape & make up staining on edge found.Jury shown face mask

https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins

Are we talking about those masks that cover your nose and mouth while painting or using toxic supplies? With the tampon, I sort of thought maybe it became dislodged with the cutting and sawing of Becky's body?

I'm not too sure, I would think the murder charge would override all that. Trying to think of a case where somebody was raped and murdered and the suspect was charged with both.

As all her injuries were listed in detail I do believe if she had been raped or sexually assaulted there would be signs, and it would have been spoken of somewhere in the charges.

Eurohike Rucksack:
A used Avon make up brush
Apparent blood-stained goggles
Used roll of brown tape
A black-handled six-pointer screw driver
Pink spotted shower curtain
Asda cling film cardboard box
Mask with apparent makeup and staining on the edge
Mask with
Handcuffs
Knife with 12.5cm blade - apparent hair
Scissors
Blue handled flat-headed screw driver
Drain cleaner bottle, apparently blood stained
Blue handled pliers
Rajani Stores bag, apparently blood stained
Hooded, black Cedarwood State jacket
Small pink leopard print onesie
Black suitcase:
Bin bag wrapped in three layers of cling film
Pair of brown socks - apparently worn - blood staining on one.
George, size 8-10 short-legged, blue onesie - apparent blood staining
Wooden bead - found in duvet cover
Broken beaded bracelet - found in duvet cover
Small electrical chip
Black and white flower motif pillow case with apparent blood staining
Green Boohoo jumper with apparent blood staining that had a cut at the back, from the bottom to the top
Small pieces of broken plastic - inside the jumper
White duvet cover with apparent blood staining, and what might be scorch marks

Just read on list handcuffs, which I am now wondering if he did take with him to the house. This gets more horrific by the second.
Also wondering about the scorch marks on Quilt cover- Any ideas? Perhaps they were already there and were from drying near a fire or something innocent pre event??
Stun guns can leave scorch marks..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

RSBM

Hair straighteners could have left scorch marks on the duvet cover.

Are we talking about those masks that cover your nose and mouth while painting or using toxic supplies? With the tampon, I sort of thought maybe it became dislodged with the cutting and sawing of Becky's body?

I'm unsure about what type of mask had traces of SH's makeup.

Re the tampon, I thought that too, but was found in her jumper pocket. Can't imagine either of these 2 placing it her jumper (just toss it later with everything else), but who knows

If her body was wrapped in duvet cover & later placed in their bathtub, can scorch marks be from circular saw as he/she began "working", ie) duvet cover tossed on floor and gets few scorch marks?

Stun guns can leave scorch marks..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Now that is something I've been meaning to ask.
Do stun guns leave burn marks or bruises on a body?
I had an idea they did make a couple of marks, but these would be apparent to the forensic pathologist wouldn't they?

Also, if they do only leave bruises, can it be determined that a bruise was made by a stun gun? TYIA.

Now that is something I've been meaning to ask.
Do stun guns leave burn marks or bruises on a body?
I had an idea they did make a couple of marks, but these would be apparent to the forensic pathologist wouldn't they?

Also, if they do only leave bruises, can it be determined that a bruise was made by a stun gun? TYIA.
Would depend on the type of stun gun and how it was used.

Most commonly there are two types of stun gun. The type with two metal electrodes which are pressed against the skin and the type that fire a barbed projectile on a long wire.

Haven't seen any pictures but it's most likely these were the two electrode type, usually the size of a large mobile phone.

If it were used with force it would be highly likely to cause brusing. Otherwise any other marks would be dependent on the power of the device.

There is so much happening so quickly it is hard to keep up but from what I've read about a struggle it seems unlikely that the stun guns were used. Either that or they were very low powered and effectively useless.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm unsure about what type of mask had traces of SH's makeup.

Re the tampon, I thought that too, but was found in her jumper pocket. Can't imagine either of these 2 placing it her jumper (just toss it later with everything else), but who knows

I can't see where it says that the tampon and broken pieces of plastic were in the pocket, just that they were in the jumper, as the jumper had been cut up it's possible that the tampon and plastic was just wrapped up inside it. I'm only going by the FB updates though as haven't had time to read absolutely everything today.

Had a quick skim through the last few day's posts. So essentially NM and SH packaged up all the evidence necessary to convict them, stored it in one place and then eventually told the Police where to find it.

Pair of geniuses.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members