GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to as well. Does she think he's mentally ill? SH the dominant one? Hmmm *scratching head*. Maybe, NM painted SH like that to her?

Edit: It would be good if she could give some instances of SH's dominance over NM.

We've heard from quite a few other sources that this was not the case, so I feel she is trying to justify things to herself (re SH's supposed 'dominance'). And you're right, that could be partly the way NM painted her. It seems he was quite the moany barsteward so I wouldn't be surprised if SH wasn't off limits in that.

UK & Eire database for all crimes against children fb paraphrasing

NM lived with the Mays from age 7 to 23. He was no different than any other child, said Mrs May.

NM lived with the Mays from age 7 to 23. He was no different than any other child, said Mrs May.
That's a long time not to live with your parents. For all of NMs tantrums about how BW treated his mom I wonder how/what he really felt about her..- his mom that Is or whether that was just a front to bemoan Becky

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial now41 seconds ago

court is now finished for the day as no more witnesses are required.

Had he ever filled her home/his room with discarded appliances and broken useless items? Did he display severe temper tantrums when she disposed of his outgrown clothing and broken toys as he got older?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial now41 seconds ago

court is now finished for the day as no more witnesses are required.
No more prosecution witnesses required?? What today or completely?

I didn't make it clear in my post up thread the relevance of SH phoning her step-dad and asking him to collude with her in lying about their plans for the evening, when the police asked to search their house. It proves 100% in my mind that she knew exactly what was in the house because she knew the police were searching for Becky. The van collection of Becky's body parts took place in the middle of that night.

It could also be said that NM told SH that he had some "stolen merchandise/drugs" in the house.

Goes towards explaining the jealousy. If he was living with his grandmother but his mum takes on somebody else's child that's bound to annoy him.

Had he ever filled her home/his room with discarded appliances and broken useless items? Did he display severe temper tantrums when she disposed of his outgrown clothing and broken toys as he got older?
There seems to be whole areas of this which could be explored, with this and other witnesses, which aren't being..it's very slapdash imo

The air-borne blood on the doorframe(s) stands out for me. I think Becky struggled to escape to another room or to get away, not that she was forcibly removed from her room or pinned down. How does one person with a hand over Becky's airways stop her from kicking and keep her in one place? It takes about 5 minutes I've read for suffocation to be effected, and in that time she would have been fighting for survival.

In my mind I see her fighting, trying to run away from him, screaming, making a heck of a lot of noise. She must have been beyond terrified.

This is probably what upsets me the most, Becky had to endure several years of this hatred dished out by NM, and it was never going to subside. NM would ultimately take Becky's life, on that fatal day or another, she was taking everything from him, in his eyes anyway. IMO, any child that his mother cared for would be hated. NM has so many issues it could fill a book.

It is awful isn't it?! I am assuming that BW talked to the Psychologist during her bouts of anorexia, I wonder if we will hear evidence from them. I also wonder why Nathan ended up living with his Grandmother instead of AG, perhaps there were issues with him back then. This must be so hard for AG, as a Mother of NM & Step Mum to BW she must have felt totally torn at times. Do we know if NM had any siblings or if he was on touch with his Father?

thank you so much for this. had been planning on doing one myself.

purchase of electricity for the power saw no doubt.

the messages from JP I hadn't seen before. Were the police not able to recover the messages she was replying to?

So question, when you purchase electricity, is there any way to confirm it was used? I'm in Canada, they just bill you after consumption. Thanks

So question, when you purchase electricity, is there any way to confirm it was used? I'm in Canada, they just bill you after consumption. Thanks
You would have to put the key/card in the meter once you have purchased the electricity to "top up" the meter. I would have thought that the electricity company would be able to say when and how much was added to the meter I. E when the kwy/card was used to top up the meter

It's like a topup meter in the home, so you purchase on a card or key and plug it into the meter and it counts down. The police would be able to check the reading on the meter to see what was left.

Becky had told the teen Matthews would often get "angry and aggressive" and would threaten her if she did something he didn't like.

<snip>

She said that basically she didn't want to confront him about this stuff but I kept telling her, 'You have to, this is your money'...

Becky told her grandmother about the money, and also her mum, and "spoke quite badly about him" to her nan. Courtney said she never told Anjie because BEcky felt she would side with Nathan, and not with her.

Courtney said at the time of her death, Matthews "probably owed like 100 quid".

In an attempt to get the money back Becky would text her step-brother, adding a kiss, to make it seem like she wasn;t angry and to "soften him up a bit"

http://www.itv.com/news/west/2015-1...graphically-describe-how-he-would-kill-becky/

He behaved like an adolescent schoolyard bully. So she tried to ignore him & perhaps, tried to make him feel less threatened by her, to pacify him a bit. Avoided direct confrontation with him and like the good Bully he is...

Bit bolded by me - very interesting, and fits with my belief that Anjie would be loyal to her biological son over Becky.

ITV Becky Trial &#8207;@ITVBeckyTrial · 4m4 minutes ago
Prosecution case will continue tomorrow. They were told by the defence teams witnesses lined up for today were no longer needed. #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial &#8207;@ITVBeckyTrial · 4m4 minutes ago
Prosecution case will continue tomorrow. They were told by the defence teams witnesses lined up for today were no longer needed. #beckywatts
Thank goodness for that

It is awful isn't it?! I am assuming that BW talked to the Psychologist during her bouts of anorexia, I wonder if we will hear evidence from them. I also wonder why Nathan ended up living with his Grandmother instead of AG, perhaps there were issues with him back then. This must be so hard for AG, as a Mother of NM & Step Mum to BW she must have felt totally torn at times. Do we know if NM had any siblings or if he was on touch with his Father?

From every article I've read, there is no mention of AG having other children or of NM's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop