GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I have done it in the past - like if I bang my head really hard on a kitchen cabinet door (eye level one) I have been know.n to smack it in retaliation! Slightly childish but sometimes it makes me feel better [emoji14]
Am I a psycho?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I think a lot of people do it out of frustration...usually accompanied by a profanity!

Really? I have done it in the past - like if I bang my head really hard on a kitchen cabinet door (eye level one) I have been know.n to smack it in retaliation! Slightly childish but sometimes it makes me feel better [emoji14]
Am I a psycho?!

Wanted to add that it's about once a year, if that, not a daily occurrence...

I can't find a floor plan but have discovered that the developer was Bovis Homes. My phone won't let me paste the link to the document!

Am I a psycho?!

No, you are not a psycho. I just asked my husband about that, and he didn't think it was that strange, but said he has never done it. I've yelled and swore at stuff when I've bumped into it, so it is probably the same thing?

How are people feeling about SH now?

His statement says she was at his mums when he used the power saw, where did we get that she was asleep?

it would be very unusual to have two loos in such a small 2 bed house.

I'm not so sure. In an old building, yes, but I would expect to find a downstairs toilet in a modern property for accessibility reasons.

His statement says she was at his mums when he used the power saw, where did we get that she was asleep?

Well, we just assumed didn't we. Wrongly, maybe, allegedly. There's so much more still to come out!

Just catching up. Well done everyone posting the live tweets, I've really missed the UK crimes against children Facebook feed today. They also go into more detail imo than the journos so I hope weve not missed out on too much.

she's not off the hook.

bought enough cleaning supplies for an army.
made sure they went out to avoid a police search.
whatever NM says she lived in that house with Becky's body and body parts 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd Feb.
was there crying and telling NM to get out while the cases were picked up.
went to her Mum's house to keep out of the way for almost a whole week...

and forgot the most important part - her DNA on the face mask and on the inside of the knots of the plastic sacks, which were inside suitcases presumably?

whatever NM says she lived in that house with Becky's body and body parts 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd Feb.
I missed the part about her crying and telling NM to get out, have you got a link?

she's not off the hook.

bought enough cleaning supplies for an army.
made sure they went out to avoid a police search.
went to her Mum's house to keep out of the way for almost a whole week...

and forgot the most important part - her DNA on the face mask and on the inside of the knots of the plastic sacks, which were inside suitcases presumably?
Do you think it's possible that she was terrified into helping the clean up and by the time she was safe to come clean (after arrest) did she think it was too late and she was in it up to her neck and too thick to realise otherwise? Have we heard her post NM murder arrest interview?

Just thinking out loud :)

Do we know if SH had any injuries after arrest? Would they fully search her once charged?

Pretty sure you are naked searched entering prison so bruises etc would be apparent still.

Just caught up. Wow thanks for all the info today.

'Obviously' NM is a bearded, gay, flamboyant LIAR. OBVIOUSLY.

Yeah, I don't recall SHs mother say she was at her house alone? Or maybe I am getting confused with all the information rattling around my brain lol

Yeah, I don't recall SHs mother say she was at her house alone? Or maybe I am getting confused with all the information rattling around my brain lol
Think it was NM's mums house he says he left her at and then went home to take care of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416