Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 44s45 seconds ago
in a prepared statement JI says he moved the items but didn't look in them, or know what they were. #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 42s42 seconds ago
23/2/15 says he was working with Karl Demetrius.Karl got a call from a friend asking to give him a lift from Southmead to Barton Hill.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 57s57 seconds ago
JI agreed Says gave man& woman a lift,dropped both off.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 51s51 seconds ago
Later Karl got call from male again asking if could store clothes/electricals in his hse.

Guess her Mum and Step-Mom must have just added those comments to protect SH, simply both pulled them out of their bonnets

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1m1 minute ago
Says bought suitcases,blue tub and black bin liner.Karl and he put stuff in the shed.

Says was watching the news and thought it strange the same roads were mentioned.

Spoke to Karl who also concerned, later they were arrested.

JI says never knowingly assisted an offender and had no knowledge of murder of Becky Watts.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 51s52 seconds ago
Says didn't receive any money for moving goods

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 8m8 minutes ago
Now on Donovan Demetrius' interview #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 5m5 minutes ago
Now turning to Donovan Demetrius' interviews.He denies assisting an offender

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 5m5 minutes ago
DD denies he knew anything of what was going on, and did not help bring in, or store any of the items #beckywatts

Guess her Mum and Step-Mom must have just added those comments to protect SH, simply both pulled them out of their bonnets

Her step mother was quoting her mother.

ETA re him demanding sexual favours from Sh when she asked for things. The example given was she asked him for something and he said only if you give me a blowy OWTTE. TBH that's something I can imagine certain blokes saying as a joke.

I was pretty sure the masks were bought on the 20th along with the saw and so how on earth would SHs DNA be anywhere near it if she wasn't involved.

Why are the prosecution not stating this, maybe they are but we aren't getting these bits of info over. The way the information has been presented is not the best IMO, it's everywhere, in no particular order.

Edit: My mistake the police did state that the masks were bought on 20/02/15 and wanted to therefore know why her DNA was found on them. She has an answer for everything I'll give her that.

BBM. Does she have an answer for the fact she claims not to have discussed kidnap with NM yet the police found texts her/their phone clearly indicating a two-way conversation on the matter?

Am I right in thinking that her excuse for that has been that he must have loaned her phone to someone else and the texts are not by her? If so, that is clearly completely ludicrous.

Do you mean the *advertiser censored* comment from the step mum? It's possible that SH didn't see anything abnormal about that. She was young when she got together with NM - perhaps this was what passed as normal in her eyes.

BBM. Does she have an answer for the fact she claims not to have discussed kidnap with NM yet the police found texts her/their phone clearly indicating a two-way conversation on the matter?

Am I right in thinking that her excuse for that has been that he must have loaned her phone to someone else and the texts are not by her? If so, that is clearly completely ludicrous.

Didn't they have her trademark xoxo sign off on the texts too?

Her step mother was quoting her mother.

ETA re him demanding sexual favours from Sh when she asked for things. The example given was she asked him for something and he said only if you give me a blowy OWTTE. TBH that's something I can imagine certain blokes saying as a joke.

Oh, from the article which had the interview of SH's step- mother. I remember.

Who does she mean here, when she says "in everyone's mind, she didn't deserve it?". Surely once she found out that Becky was dead, she wasn't in a position to be talking to people regarding what people thought about what had happened? She said herself that she had no friends, so is she talking about actual people who told her that Becky didn't deserve what had happened to her? Or is it just a phrase?

"In my mind, in everyone's mind, she didn't deserve it"

I think she was just validating her opinion. If she only said "in my mind, she didn't deserve it" it almost implies that there would be people who would say she did deserve it. She was just clarifying that no reasonable person would think that.

Do you mean the *advertiser censored* comment from the step mum? It's possible that SH didn't see anything abnormal about that. She was young when she got together with NM - perhaps this was what passed as normal in her eyes.

I can't imagine anyone would think it normal to have to give a BJ to someone so that you could wear make up. No matter how young you are.

I guess this'll be something that will be addressed in her defence. Sometimes the analysis on the phones can take months so it's possible that not all the texts were available when she was interviewed by the police.

I can't imagine anyone would think it normal to have to give a BJ to someone so that you could wear make up. No matter how young you are.

I agree with Colour Purple. It just sounds like a joke to me. I've encountered plenty of people with a crude sense of humour who come out with stuff like that.

"In my mind, in everyone's mind, she didn't deserve it"

I think she was just validating her opinion. If she only said "in my mind, she didn't deserve it" it almost implies that there would be people who would say she did deserve it. She was just clarifying that no reasonable person would think that.

I don't agree. I think when people are groomed by older men this is exactly kind of thing that they may Well become convinced is normal. It's similar (although not quite the same) to the cases with the gangs who groomed the teenage girls in Oxfordshire and Rotherham only sexual favours were exchanged for alcohol, phones, money, e.t.c...

stupid phone - no idea how that quote got in there and not the other one. Sorry Cherwell!

I guess this'll be something that will be addressed in her defence. Sometimes the analysis on the phones can take months so it's possible that not all the texts were available when she was interviewed by the police.

Still, it's telling that she has forgotten that there is clear evidence that they have discussed and fantasised about kidnapping teenage girls.

I don't find her denying having a discussion about kidnapping with NM to be particularly surprising in itself, as IIRC the texts in question are quite jokey (if in bad taste!). She might not have seriously thought about them as texts about kidnapping.

However if she was read the texts and denied sending them that is very strange, as they seem recognisably hers (e.g. the xoxo sign-off). The question is whether she knew which texts they were talking about or whether they said to her "we found some texts between you and Nathan discussing kidnapping a young girl". If the latter then it's less surprising to me that she denied it.

I agree with Colour Purple. It just sounds like a joke to me. I've encountered plenty of people with a crude sense of humour who come out with stuff like that.

Yes I've heard that said on lots of occasions over the years, always as a joke when the girl/woman in the relationship wanted something. I think said amongst friends on a night out is probably quite common - though saying it in front of your mum would be something different entirely! Not that it meant anything different, just a strange thing to say in that company.

I don't agree that its a comment I'd relate to someone who has been groomed. More along the lines of a woman saying to her husband "I really like that handbag, do you fancy buying it for me?" and him replying with a comment along those lines. Its more of a "what's in it for me?" than grooming, imo.

Still, it's telling that she has forgotten that there is clear evidence that they have discussed and fantasised about kidnapping teenage girls.

Totally. All I can think is maybe it's wishful thinking that the text messages wouldn't come to light. I wouldn't have thought that sexual fantasies would be something you forget. Although I guess I'm making an assumption that they are sexual..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman