GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he used it in the sense that it didn't feel real but I know what you mean

Ah yeah, never thought about it that way. Still, odd word to use but he is an oddball so I shouldn't be surprised. I've noticed MSM have used the word on alot of headlines today...

she also doesn't answer the question about how she couldn't have been part of it - she just switches straight to how she felt seeing him in court. tactics. diversions. manipulating the interview. like when she was asked what she did on the weekend after Becky disappeared and she answered what she did every other day except the weekend. she is a gameplayer.

And diverts the question to then talk about her child and unborn babies, how could he do this to us? As if to say he put us in this mess, she then helped him out of it, without leaving any trace, or very little JMO.

I think she may not have been involved in the murder of becky but she's up to her neck when it comes to the rest of the crime IMO.

It used to annoy me watching police interviews with suspects - why are they not pushing this - like why not ask about the kidnap texts etc. But they kind of need to keep suspects thinking they're on their side to get the information they need out of them. It makes perfect sense but I know I wouldn't have the patience to pussy foot around them. We have the best detectives in the world, I think anyways :)

His detailed description today is absolutely Vile.

He's a little Sociopath, an actor and expresses some remorse only bc he was & is between a rock & a hard place.

All those reassuring words he kindly uttered to Becky---the big, bad masked figure supposedly trying to scare her & teach her a lesson: (paraphrasing)

As long as you do as ur told, u'll be fine

Keep ur eyes shut

Bend your legs so I can get u in the suitcase

Don't struggle u'll be released unharmed

What a heap of rubbish ^^...Cry me a river

<rsbm>
It used to annoy me watching police interviews with suspects - why are they not pushing this - like why not ask about the kidnap texts etc.

Probably because at the time of the interview (3rd March) they didn't know about the kidnap texts.

Experts also recovered text messages exchanged between Matthews and Hoare on December 9 last year from phones they handed to police.
At 12.58pm, one wrote: ''*advertiser censored** you bring me back two pretty schoolgirls then :) ... ''
A reply at 12.59pm said: ''lol yeh I'll just kidnap them from school ... ''
Later that day, at 6.14pm, one wrote: ''Just went into Costcutter and saw a pretty petite girl. Almost knocked her out to bring home lol xoxo''
A reply 20 seconds later read: ''Don't you 'almost' me ... Now DO IT b-i-t-c-h!! xxxxx''

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ntasising-about-kidnapping-teenage-girls.html

Ugh, I find it so hideous to hear her talk of having to ask if she can have a cigarette when they get to Becky's, and that he "allowed" her to. She says it in such a throwaway fashion, as though this is normal :(

And then the app on her phone that records all her calls, and her not even knowing her own phone number. Depressing.

When does he use the stun gun in this filthy, supposedly 5-10 min tight version of her assault & murder...

Where in this scenario does the stun gun mishap occur

When does he stop & remove the handcuffs from her body

He's got that tape over Becky's mouth right off, straight away...O, so Shauna can't hear a thing

Wouldn't u take ur victim down to the floor swiftly, immediately...then handcuff, next tape mouth

He tapes her mouth first & she begins obeying the "mystery" kidnapper...Liar. I don't believe him

NM stating it was 'surreal' when describing dismembering BW is a strange choice of word? I would use that word to describe an event that was scary but also thrilling, a surreal experience favoured not a word to describe a traumatic, apparantly unplanned experience....

What are people's thoughts?

In his previous answers he has managed to go into his reply in depth. Not so with the actual dismemberment.
I think by 'surreal' NM has distanced himself from the body being BW. Focusing his mind on maybe a horror movie idk like 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' and set about the 'job' as though it were him watching someone else.
I'm sure that something as traumatic as that would of been. Maybe he had tried wiping the memory of it from his mind.
Standing back from it all. .... PTSD to follow. Imo.

In his previous answers he has managed to go into his reply in depth. Not so with the actual dismemberment.
I think by 'surreal' NM has distanced himself from the body being BW. Focusing his mind on maybe a horror movie idk like 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' and set about the 'job' as though it were him watching someone else.
I'm sure that something as traumatic as that would of been. Maybe he had tried wiping the memory of it from his mind.
Standing back from it all. .... PTSD to follow. Imo.

BBM

Yea and i hope the has nightmares every night for the rest of his perfetic little life.

AG appears to be somewhat supportive of her son. NM smiled at his mother while on the stand - she smiled back.

If she goes to visit him in jail, will DG be ok with his wife visiting his daughter's murderer? That's a very tricky situation to find yourself in.

Both SH and NM are lying liars, and have a warped sense of reality.

SH plays the innocent who isn't aware of anything going on around her (didn't hear Becky fighting for her life, didn't know NM had killed her, didn't know he managed to carry her lifeless body to the car, didn't know a dead body was in her house for 3 days, didn't know Becky was dismembered in her bathroom, which she couldn't use for 3 days, didn’t know what the "supplies" were for … and on and on.

NM tries to come across as being a hero (despite being a killer), who is trying to "save" those around him - he is concerned that his mother doesn't trip and fall (despite the house being full of hazards not of Becky's making) he claims responsibility for everything to spare SH (she knew nothing, wasn't involved). He even claims the dismembering of Becky's body was to "protect everybody". It's just beyond belief.

&#8207;
@DarrenLittleSky NM on dismembering: I did it and it was surreal, I was just doing what I had to do to protect everybody

Both SH and NM are lying liars, and have a warped sense of reality.

SH plays the innocent who isn't aware of anything going on around her (didn't hear Becky fighting for her life, didn't know NM had killed her, didn't know he managed to carry her lifeless body to the car, didn't know a dead body was in her house for 3 days, didn't know Becky was dismembered in her bathroom, which she couldn't use for 3 days, didn&#8217;t know what the "supplies" were for &#8230; and on and on.

NM tries to come across as being a hero (despite being a killer), who is trying to "save" those around him - he is concerned that his mother doesn't trip and fall (despite the house being full of hazards not of Becky's making) he claims responsibility for everything to spare SH (she knew nothing, wasn't involved). He even claims the dismembering of Becky's body was to "protect everybody". It's just beyond belief.

&#8207;

I was a bit shocked to here she smiled back at him also, u can get sarcastic smiles I suppose but it wasn't the best time to use it IMO

One of the things I can't wrap my head around is why the police didn't put a guard on the house while Becky's body was there and the couple were at SH's mother's house (they returned later that evening).

When police want to search your house and you make up a flimsy excuse about how you are going out for dinner and can't change your plans - why is that an accepted excuse? If the police had put a guard in place, that would have ensured that nothing would have left the house that night, instead, NH had time to remove Becky's body and store it in KD's shed.

Matthews told the jury he went to Becky's house with a red suitcase inside the case he had a face-mask, handcuffs, tape and a big black bin bag.
"I went in the bedroom and put her phone, laptop and tablet thing and make-up and clothes - and chucked them in the black bag.

"To make it look like she had just gone off somewhere.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-28062974-detail/story.html#ixzz3pnUt8FPX

If his plan was to kidnap Becky and release her unharmed, what was the black bin bag originally for?

Something that really jumps out of me is the disconnect between SH's affect and the content of what she is talking about in the interviews. A person who truly didn't know that their partner of many years had not only murdered but dismembered a close family member would show more intense shock, anguish, disbelief, sadness as they learned about this.

The complete lack of emotion, unless she is tearing up briefly about how it has affected HER, is a huge red flag - independent of all the other reasons her answers seem completely implausible.

It almost seems like she may have goaded/coaxed NM into committing the murder... and now he feels horrible about what he has done, whereas SH doesn't at all.

I dunno- this one is tough to figure out!!!

AG appears to be somewhat supportive of her son. NM smiled at his mother while on the stand - she smiled back.

If she goes to visit him in jail, will DG be ok with his wife visiting his daughter's murderer? That's a very tricky situation to find yourself in.

And yet just a short time later. AG was sobbing loudly in Court. After hearing how NM had killed BW.

It's gonna lead to some very strained family dynamics. Such a dreadful place to be in. I really do feel for AG and DG.

There is a technique where if the carotid artery (just below the ear) is pressed a person will pass out, but pressing too long and a person's heart stops . Is that the same thing?

I've heard of this sort of thing, but never knew anyone do it when I was at school

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choking_game

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-28062974-detail/story.html#ixzz3pnUt8FPX

If his plan was to kidnap Becky and release her unharmed, what was the black bin bag originally for?

That's another strange thing. I would have thought the most effective way would be to wait with the bin bag in his hands, and pull it down over her head as soon as she opened the door. Rather than try winding sellotape round her mouth. She wouldn't have seen him when the mask allegedly fell off either.

About feeding the rabbit. Someone said that it only takes a minute to feed a rabbit. But it might be a different matter if it involves a two-year old child and a bag of lettuce.

I must admit I was shocked most of all by AG smiling at NM more than anything else that happened today in court.

Something that really jumps out of me is the disconnect between SH's affect and the content of what she is talking about in the interviews. A person who truly didn't know that their partner of many years had not only murdered but dismembered a close family member would show more intense shock, anguish, disbelief, sadness as they learned about this.

The complete lack of emotion, unless she is tearing up briefly about how it has affected HER, is a huge red flag - independent of all the other reasons her answers seem completely implausible.

It almost seems like she may have goaded/coaxed NM into committing the murder... and now he feels horrible about what he has done, whereas SH doesn't at all.

I dunno- this one is tough to figure out!!!

I've thought similar - I think part of their story is the truth. I wonder if they had talked about doing something to Becky (not kidnap for teaching her to be tidy purposes), along the lines of kidnapping her.

I wonder if NM tried to put that into place, without telling SH - maybe he would tell her when Becky was in the car. But it went wrong, so in this case, there was no conspiracy to kidnap with SH..... and as she wasn't part of the plan that morning, so she can claim to be totally innocent. She can also claim to be innocent of the clean up afterwards, as its all his fault, and nothing to do with her.

I agree with you that he seems remorseful, or at least shocked by what he did. SH, however, seems far too calm and collected about it all. If she knew nothing about any of it - why is the absolute horror and shock and disbelief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay23