UK UK - Renata Antczak, 49, Hull, East Yorkshire, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Appears there is a recording of the two men discussing the poisoning plot http://2fo7.com/2017/05/22/tape-crucial-to-missing-lawyer-case-husband-detained/

This gets weirder and weirder. Firstly, who records these things?!

Secondly, IF it's true what they are accused of, then how did they dream this up? Did they have a conversation along the lines of:
"Oh, let's poison the man who Renata works with, he's a threat, she wants a divorce"
"Ok, I'll help - while we're at it, shall we poison my wife too?"
"Cool".

I mean - what the hell?! It just seems to bizarre.

One thing that strikes me is that if the police have got Dariusz under protective surveillance, there must be a bigger threat than just one of the men going to Poland and trying to stick a needle of anaesthetic in him. Both Robert and Majid are in custody. So how would they get to Dariusz anyway? Do they think more people are involved? Is it a bigger plot than just a disgruntled husband?

Also, if this Dariusz is the one Renata was allegedly having an affair with...what about this Przemek? (I can't remember how to spell it, sorry - the name on the business card).

So many questions.

I've seen two differing versions now -
1. This guy Dariusz was the intended victim of poisoning (yesterday's news article, posted somewhere on the previous pages)
2. Dariusz was intended to be a victim of GBH, and Renata and Anna were going to be poisoned.

Does anyone have any verbatim reports of the hearing, or know where to find them? Thanks.

I think it could be that AL was into Timewaver as well and the husbands got together to stop their wives involvement and it got messy.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

If MM was bugging Renata's phone calls as claimed, it's possible he's also recorded his own conversations. I mean it would be a really stupid thing to do, but criminals do really stupid things all the time.

I'm clutching at straws...but what if Renata found out about the plot and fled?
And now is in hiding, too scared to emerge as she knows people have plans against her?
Awful, but would be a better outcome than the alternative....

I'm not sure the court would accept a phone recording without proof of who was talking on the calls. My guess is it was recorded in person with a hidden camera device.

ETA having read the full article I see there might be questions over identity so it probably was a phone recording.

Thanks LB. I thought it was just one paragraph, hadn't seen the rest.

What are the chances of two friends agreeing to poison their wives?

If there was such a plan, the result would be two friends disappearing within a short space of time, which would appear suspicious and police would connect the cases. That makes me think the husbands probably planned to do it on the same day to make it appear that they had gone away together, but something occurred to prevent it from happening to Anna.

So many questions. Why specifically GBH and not conspiracy to commit murder?

I'm thinking acid attack.

‘I have been friends with Renata for two years. I was contacted by both the UK police and the Polish police because they were concerned about my personal safety after the disappearance of Renata.’
Asked if he was having an affair with Mrs Antczak, he said: ‘I was only an acquaintance of Renata, so I don’t know why all this has happened.’

He added: ‘I met Dr Mustafa and his wife to see if some medical equipment could help their daughter. It responded very well to Renata and their children. But her husband couldn’t be diagnosed for technical reasons.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wyer-case-husband-detained.html#ixzz4hqkSpegK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So many questions. Why specifically GBH and not conspiracy to commit murder?

I'm thinking acid attack.

What about some kind of intervention? Drug them and try and deprogramme them. Warn off DK with violence?

I really don't know. None of this makes much sense.

Who did RL conspire with to drug AL? If it was MM, surely he'd be charged with that also.

I wonder if yesterday's raid resulted in a third arrest we haven't heard about.

Maybe if both their wives were going to take the kids away?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I'd still find it incredible that two men would both entertain their wives deaths rather than get a divorce, and that they would even have that conversation. I'm also presuming poison means murder, and not some lesser crime like causing illness.

Is Anna alive and well?

What an utter confusion this case is! :scared:

Could one of the two arrested men have recorded the conversation to prove, if needed, that he wasn't the mastermind behind this plot? And now that both have been arrested he turned the recording over to police because he comes off better this way?

I feel so sad for Renata's daughters.

I struggled with that translation Legally - very confusing.

My take is that her husband just cannot understand or accept anything which is outside of mainstream medicine and therefore, he can only explain Renata's interest in alternative therapies by using the word cult and thinking that she has been brainwashed.

Or rather her husband trying to discredit her, portraying her having "issues"..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back