GUILTY UK - Rolf Harris for molesting underage girls, child *advertiser censored*, 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rolf Harris painting to be removed from Moncrieff Theatre by Bundaberg Council

Updated 1 hour 50 minutes ago

A painting of Uluru by convicted sex offender Rolf Harris will be removed from the foyer of a Bundaberg theatre where it has hung for more than 20 years.

Bundaberg Council has voted to remove and store the 1992 landscape almost two weeks after the veteran entertainer was sentenced to five years and nine months in jail for indecently assaulting four girls in the United Kingdom between the 1960s and 1980s.

The 84-year-old's conviction sent shockwaves through communities that had proudly displayed his art for decades

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-...bundaberg-council/5595334?WT.ac=statenews_qld

Slightly OT, but my friend just scored this wicked item ..

IMG_7787.jpg

'Pocket Organ' :laughcry:

Attachments

• IMG_7787.jpg
    IMG_7787.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 74
Slightly OT, but my friend just scored this wicked item ..

View attachment 56632

'Pocket Organ' :laughcry:

True story in the library last week while my husband was lagging, being bored I searched the Large Print Books. First funny title I showed him was .... "How to be a better Wife". Quiet Library laugh. But to top it off I found 'Rolf and his tiny creature friends'. He is a piece of work Rolf, many hands in many buckets.

Police say they have a folder full of new accusations against Rolf Harris, not sure if this means new charges coming but sounds like it. They say new information came to light after interviewing 85 yo male (??) ..

Via ABCNews24

That's probably not a great move on his part with more charges pending ..

Maybe he has paid in the past for his misdeeds and now thinks the victim/s are having a second shot at his money. As per Bill Cosby maybe.. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-called-adopted-son-knew-living-monster.html

It was the most casual of comments but one which changed everything. As Rolf Harris relaxed in the back of his chauffeur-driven limo, he spied two young girls from the Home Counties, dressed in school uniform, walking down the street:
‘My God, look at them. Aren’t they lovely?’ he remarked, as if passing comment on the weather or the time of day. ‘Don’t you just want to **** them?’
For Chris Brosnan it was the final straw.

The disgraced star described his victims as ‘slimy little worms’ joining the ‘feeding frenzy’.

After Brosnan opened up to the star about his troubled childhood – including being abused – he was stunned when Rolf admitted that he, too, had suffered abuse by a teacher in his home town of Bassendean, Western Australia.
‘He told me the teacher would take him back to his apartment and show him *advertiser censored* and taught him to masturbate. He told me it was only afterwards, as an adult, he realised it was wrong. Then as a teenager, he worked at a mine in the middle of nowhere and woke up to find a guy molesting him. I said, “Rolf, have you had therapy to deal with this stuff?” He said, “No, I’m good.” ’
Brosnan says he believes the abuse ‘warped’ his friend’s mind.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-son-knew-living-monster.html#ixzz3hhdsde57

I was just wondering what happened with the child *advertiser censored* charges, so i looked it up and found out:
Prosecutors were due to claim that the 84-year-old entertainer, sentenced on Friday to five years and nine months in jail, accessed websites with names such as “My little nieces”, “Tiny teen girlfriends” and “Russian girlfriends”.

Harris was charged with four counts of accessing indecent images by police, but never entered pleas as his defence team successfully persuaded the judge, Mr Justice Sweeney, to separate them off from the main trial.

On Friday, prosecutor Sasha Wass QC told Southwark Crown Court that the Crown Prosecution Service had since decided that it was “no longer in the public interest” to pursue a second trial on the outstanding charges “in the light of the 12 unanimous convictions on the counts that Mr Harris faced”.

Brosnan, 48, said: ‘The police had already started their investigation into Rolf when I received a call from someone extremely close to him, someone I considered a friend and part of Rolf’s inner circle.
‘This person asked me if I had ever used Rolf’s computer to look at *advertiser censored*. They said they were also questioning Rolf’s grandson Marlon Cox, who was only 15 at the time, and his nephew Buzz, who lives in Australia.
‘I was shocked and furious. Rolf never accepts responsibility and still hasn’t.
‘What sort of man casts a shadow over his friends and family? Rather than say “Yes, it was me”, he was happy to shift suspicion to the people around him to try to take the heat off himself. It made me realise he would throw anyone under the bus to save himself.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...idant-sensationally-claims.html#ixzz3iJlY3msL

Rolf Harris could face new sex charges
The new charges come as many Britons eagerly await a Sunday episode of the TV program Crimes That Shook Britainfeaturing the Australian entertainer.

Police are reportedly nervous about the timing of the episode with possible new charges pending.

Slater and Gordon solicitor Liz Dux said up to a dozen people had contacted the firm to make allegations about Harris.

She said a number of civil claims against the 85-year-old were ongoing.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/...ould-face-new-sex-charges#e54OFrlEAoIydEH4.99

12:27pm September 14, 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12th Feb 2016:

Veteran entertainer Rolf Harris, currently serving a six-year jail term for child sex crimes, is to be charged with seven more indecent assault offences dating back 45 years, Britain's Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said on Friday...

"The alleged offences date from 1971 to 2004 and relate to seven complainants aged between 12 and 27 at the time of the alleged offending."

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idukkcn0vl1du?irpc=932

Rolf Harris found not guilty of indecent assault and sex assault charges

Rolf Harris has been cleared of two charges of indecent assault and one charge of sexual assault in his trial in London.
The jury has not been able to reach a decision on the four other charges he was facing.

http://www.9news.com.au/

My own opinion "...... At school we were told to sing his song Tie my kangaroo down,,, sport. Yep, in grade 5 I the seventies I knew he was a wrong. Who the heck ties anyone down but a douche bag to commit crimes. I never sang his songs at school. My abuser could be **** but I didn't sing this crap and hated his wobble board. Rolf.. Go away

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back