GUILTY UK - Rolf Harris for molesting underage girls, child *advertiser censored*, 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know this thread hasn't been posted in for awhile and the link is behind a paywall. It's about a journalist and author who has written about Rolf Harris. It's interesting how he, Rolf Harris saw himself.

"And that Rolf Harris job? Robotham had no inkling about the depths of Harris’ depravity, but at the same time he felt something wasn’t quite right.

“He would tell me stories that he thought made him out to be a bit of a Jack-the-Lad but didn’t realise he just sounded like a dirty old man. He thought he was a charming old rogue.” (The singer was jailed in Britain in 2014 for historical sexual assaults involving four underage girls.)

Interview with author Michael Robotham: ‘Every dream I ever had came true over three hours’

A woman is suing convicted paedophile and disgraced entertainer Rolf Harris over an alleged sexual assault in 1982 when she was 10-years-old.

In a statement of claim seen by AAP, Harris, 92, is listed as one of three defendants along with the State of Victoria and child welfare organisation OzChild.

Maurice Blackburn Lawyers, acting for the woman who cannot be named for legal reasons, claim Harris molested her while she was in foster care at a camp on the Mornington Peninsula, in Victoria's southeast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back