Found Deceased UK - Samantha Eastwood, 28, Stoke-on-Trent, 27 July 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seriously - do you think the Police in the UK have either the ability to detect, or the foresight to think "hmm let's think of a strategy to mitigate our *advertiser censored* ups if we get it wrong?"

Have you heard of Gaia Pope - it's very recent?

Young girl (i.e. teenager) with mental health and other health problems, who was in love with a particular place - went missing.

Instead of looking for her there, the idiots in the UK police decided to ignore the fact that they were TOLD the timing on the CCTV footage were out by 1 hour (due to daylight saving time), and concluded that she must have been murdered by an 80 (or however year old) woman who needed to be permanently hooked up to an oxygen tank just to stay alive.

Yes, that is the state of the UK police force, and why anything that comes out of their idiotic mouths is exactly what it means word for word.

I followed the Gaia Pope case from start to finish and I think the police were A, not used to dealing with such a huge case and B, innocent ultimately but, the arrested granny and her disappearing son were giving off more dodgy vibes than any innocent person I've ever seen!

Oh and C, The UK police in Stoke seem to be doing a bloody good job in this case too!

It never fails to amaze me when people think they can judge character by a still photograph or two.
I remember someone insisting the police must have arrested the wrong man for the April Jones murder because he had "a kind face". :rolleyes:

Oh god exactly! I thought of that case earlier on funnily enough, and some of the ridiculous things people said then!

You just really can never tell.

Also on another point, I don't think the British police are that bad at all. Obviously some are better than others.

Oh god exactly! I thought of that case earlier on funnily enough, and some of the ridiculous things people said then!

You just really can never tell.

Also on another point, I don't think the British police are that bad at all. Obviously some are better than others.
I don't know why anyone would give him a pass on how he looks. He looks like someone who is socially awkward to me, in every photo I have seen of him.

Not well but I know he's friends with him and that's all he said, was that JP didn't like MS, the only one who did was KS. And are we sure MS really went on vacation? The only thing I can remember reading is that the neighbors thought he was going on holiday because of the box on top of the car.

Crazy thought, was SE in that box?

I followed the Gaia Pope case from start to finish and I think the police were A, not used to dealing with such a huge case and B, innocent ultimately but, the arrested granny and her disappearing son were giving off more dodgy vibes than any innocent person I've ever seen!

Oh and C, The UK police in Stoke seem to be doing a bloody good job in this case too!

I agree with all your points. Am impressed with the speed of the arrest and charge. Have been following closely along.

Man accused of killing midwife Samantha Eastwood 'battered in prison'

Interesting MS is described as 'former gardener' in this piece. Why former?

One article I read said he was a 'fencing worker' and former gardner. He has also beed described as a 'landscape gardener', which would fit with the fencing and building summer houses. He might be a landscaper rather than someone who plants flowers and trims hedges.

He has also been described as an outdoorsy type who loved camping.

Not well but I know he's friends with him and that's all he said, was that JP didn't like MS, the only one who did was KS. And are we sure MS really went on vacation? The only thing I can remember reading is that the neighbors thought he was going on holiday because of the box on top of the car.

Good point.
The neighbour was quoted as saying she saw them putting the box on top of the car on Thursday night, which to her meant they were getting prepared to go on holiday.
Then she saw them drive away on the Friday ( presumably evening ) and the police turned up about 20 minutes later.

So not proof they went away - just maybe MS wanting to get away from the house in case police called round ?

I wonder if we could find out what his company name was, maybe use the site check a trade or the likes to see his reviews - that could help shed more light on the merit of his work, and the whole summerhouse theory?

I've not found a company listing so far - perhaps he just worked via recommendations and took cash payments.

ETA - sorry Jennifer, just seen you said the same thing - teach me to read all posts before replying

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap
Back