Found Deceased UK - Samantha Eastwood, 28, Stoke-on-Trent, 27 July 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That would mean he was employed as a college lecturer at 22. Quite young ...but possible. Could he have been a college technician though instead... unless he had at 22, sufficient qualifications to meet the job requirements.

That is true. This is only a rough guess so dates may not tie up but this is from a very reliable source (atleast for me anyway!) or he may well have only been an advisor/technician like you say rather than a lecturer. This is joinery though so would possibly be qualified much quicker in his trade than say a mainstream teacher or college lecturer.

Question for the locals, do people in town have a good idea what the motive was, or is everyone as stunned as we are?
Everyone is stunned! There’s the typical stories of “oh I know someone who knows someone who knows him!” etc but nobody knows what on earth happened! Not from my experiences anyway. I have come to this forum to try and get more info myself.

Question for the locals, do people in town have a good idea what the motive was, or is everyone as stunned as we are?
1st time posting here, I’m local and have a reliable source that says they (se) had a brief affair of sort with (ms) she called it off with ms and he took to threatening her, obviously following through with it.

I'm still thinking this was over the summer house, I think MS may have kidnapped SE taking the radley purse with her restrained maybe to force her to give him pin number to get cash out, I think she suffocated whilst in the vehicle and he then had to think on his feet to dispose of her body. He clearly has issues even just going by the fact he made serious threats to her, let alone whatever came next. After a snoop on Facebook there are lots of pictures of both couples and MS child together, they were obviously all close once

That is true. This is only a rough guess so dates may not tie up but this is from a very reliable source (atleast for me anyway!) or he may well have only been an advisor/technician like you say rather than a lecturer. This is joinery though so would possibly be qualified much quicker in his trade than say a mainstream teacher or college lecturer.

Yes he could and he could have had a temporary post too, to cover a vacancy. He might have studied carpentry at the same college and so got hired through a non-standard route.
Got to say that the pic of the shed/summerhouse doesn't look great - the roof & guttering looks poor.

I'm still thinking this was over the summer house, I think MS may have kidnapped SE taking the radley purse with her restrained maybe to force her to give him pin number to get cash out, I think she suffocated whilst in the vehicle and he then had to think on his feet to dispose of her body. He clearly has issues even just going by the fact he made serious threats to her, let alone whatever came next. After a snoop on Facebook there are lots of pictures of both couples and MS child together, they were obviously all close once

Who’s Facebook profile? I can see Child pics on KS and JPs mum x

MrsH - sounds plausible considering what he's done to her. And explains why she wouldn't have reported those threats to his wife/her ex so that MS would lay off her.

Wonder why he was threatening her though, with what?
Can't be that he would tell about their affair - as he'd lose out too.

MrsH - sounds plausible considering what he's done to her. And explains why she wouldn't have reported those threats to his wife/her ex so that MS would lay off her.

I’m unsure as to what I’m allowed to say on here, in terms of would it jeopardise any future case of what if the information I have is bang on? If anyone can shed light on what I’m allowed to write, I’ll share if I can?

Yes you have to be careful. Don't feel obliged.

I can also u'stand her friend/colleague wanting to protect her because press will seize on anything even tho she can't have any blame for what he has done.

He's clearly very unstable.

Don't answer this one either ;) - but am expecting him to have some previous, to be revealed next year - even if he's never actually been convicted of anything

Maybe she threatened to tell of affair to KS if he didn't leave her alone - SE has nothing to lose but a possible friendship ( which if you had an affair you can't think much of anyway) MS had a child with KS. He probably threatened to shut her up in one way or another. makes the kidnap theory possible too , he could have his cake and eat it so to speak.

Yes you have to be careful. Don't feel obliged.

I can also u'stand her friend/colleague wanting to protect her because press will seize on anything even tho she can't have any blame for what he has done.

He's clearly very unstable.

Don't answer this one either ;) - but am expecting him to have some previous, to be revealed next year - even if he's never actually been convicted of anything

I think without saying actual details I can say that he wasn’t happy with her rejection apparently and didn’t want to end things with her, can also say that I’m unsure of him having any previous, (as you say I’m sure it will come out) I struggle to believe it’s the first time he’s played away also, as I’m aware he “worked away” every now and then. but from years ago I knew him to be a very quiet, meek even individual.

I think the Radley purse is a red herring (but not a deliberate one by Police)

Hospital staff usually take a purse with just some change in for lunch/coffees etc and leave that in a locker or safe space at work. This isn’t necessarily her ‘usual purse’ and so hence why her cards etc were still at home. She may have left the Radley purse at the hospital thinking she would be back on shift soon and need it again.

I had also heard similar that it potentially involved an affair between SE and MS.

I was also told that her colleagues had given more details but was not specifically told what this was (assuming now that this was the info about the threats) than the general public were made aware of until recently. This was prior to this being released in the press and so seems to be a credible source (or they are just good at guessing?)

Maybe she threatened to tell of affair to KS if he didn't leave her alone - SE has nothing to lose but a possible friendship ( which if you had an affair you can't think much of anyway) MS had a child with KS. He probably threatened to shut her up in one way or another. makes the kidnap theory possible too , he could have his cake and eat it so to speak.

This is the most likely scenario IMO

I think without saying actual details I can say that he wasn’t happy with her rejection apparently and didn’t want to end things with her, can also say that I’m unsure of him having any previous, (as you say I’m sure it will come out) I struggle to believe it’s the first time he’s played away also, as I’m aware he “worked away” every now and then. but from years ago I knew him to be a very quiet, meek even individual.

Still waters run deep. In the wedding photos -can see that.

I did wonder if he's been a bit of a player - but thought better not say it , as it was only based on that stereotype of tradesmen so I might be smearing them all.

As for the other type of "previous", in theory ;) you can have pple who have shown obsessive/controlling/ violent behaviour in past relationships which escalates - we've all seen our fair share on Websleuths.
Shocking but common.
Poor woman and everyone else affected

I think the Radley purse is a red herring (but not a deliberate one by Police)

Hospital staff usually take a purse with just some change in for lunch/coffees etc and leave that in a locker or safe space at work. This isn’t necessarily her ‘usual purse’ and so hence why her cards etc were still at home. She may have left the Radley purse at the hospital thinking she would be back on shift soon and need it again.

I had also heard similar that it potentially involved an affair between SE and MS.

I was also told that her colleagues had given more details but was not specifically told what this was (assuming now that this was the info about the threats) than the general public were made aware of until recently. This was prior to this being released in the press and so seems to be a credible source (or they are just good at guessing?)

or was the purse in the house and they said it wasn't hoping MS would think it was in his van /car or dropped on disposal. Making him either go to the burial site or lead them to another car.

OIMO but I am taking the scream/s with caution. Many redtops (and other MSM) reported "screams" or even "screaming" but I think the very first report was of "a scream" heard by a neighbour.

This is true. It could have been from a daytime tv programme blaring out through an open window.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami
Back