Found Deceased UK - Samantha Eastwood, 28, Stoke-on-Trent, 27 July 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It could add another thread to the premeditated theory? (and perhaps why the scream was heard by the neighbour - less building to muffle the noise) SE wakes up around lunch time and looks out to find MS messing with the summerhouse...could he even have started removing parts of it if she was refusing to pay? (hence the dismal appearance!) SE goes out to confront him, they argue and he strangles her. (I'm sure the MSM articles made a point of the fact that the police removed what looked like a phone charging cable from the summer house in an evidence bag)

very good point logic lady! the more I think about it, the less I think it was pre-planned or kidnap. I think he may have built the summer house to impress SE so your theory makes sense.

I also noticed the phone charger and struck me as strange as it doesn't look to have power and looks less then complete.

I put a shed together in one day and I’m a woman , so an experienced fencer I would think could build a sumner house in half the time, that is without putting in a concrete base first though. He could have been prolonging his visits there easily.

This is quite interesting but a tangent to the shed topic.

It's got a run-down on stalking & harassment.... in case (IF) that's what preceded this.. ( from CPS guidelines)

In 'Study of Stalkers' (1999) Mullen, Pathe, Purcell and Stuart provided a useful classification for stalking which is now generally accepted. It comprises five motivational types, that can be summarised as:

• the Rejected Stalker commences stalking after the breakdown of an important relationship that was usually, but not always, sexually intimate in nature. In this group the stalking reflects a desire for reconciliation, revenge, or a fluctuating mixture of both;
  • the Intimacy Seeker desires a relationship with someone who has engaged his or her affection and who, he or she is convinced, already does, or will, reciprocate that love despite obvious evidence to the contrary;
  • the Incompetent Suitor also engages in stalking to establish a relationship. However, unlike the Intimacy Seeker, he or she is simply seeking a date or a sexual encounter;
  • the Resentful Stalker sets out to frighten and distress the victim to exact revenge for an actual or supposed injury. Resentful are differentiated from Rejected Stalkers in that the cause of their resentment does not lie in rejection from an intimate relationship; and
  • the Predatory Stalker engages in pursuit behaviour in order to obtain sexual gratification.

Stalking and Harassment | The Crown Prosecution Service

It could add another thread to the premeditated theory? (and perhaps why the scream was heard by the neighbour - less building to muffle the noise) SE wakes up around lunch time and looks out to find MS messing with the summerhouse...could he even have started removing parts of it if she was refusing to pay? (hence the dismal appearance!) SE goes out to confront him, they argue and he strangles her. (I'm sure the MSM articles made a point of the fact that the police removed what looked like a phone charging cable from the summer house in an evidence bag)

Yes they did I remember that in the press reports -journalist said " bag of cables and looked to be a phone charger". ( not verbatim obviously but stuck in my mind. )

Only thing w the disagreement & falling -out, which the colleague stated, and which we all assumed was over cash and that sloppy construction job, is that it's never been suggested by anyone except us.

This is quite interesting but a tangent to the shed topic.

It's got a run-down on stalking & harassment.... in case (IF) that's what preceded this.. ( from CPS guidelines)

In 'Study of Stalkers' (1999) Mullen, Pathe, Purcell and Stuart provided a useful classification for stalking which is now generally accepted. It comprises five motivational types, that can be summarised as:

• the Rejected Stalker commences stalking after the breakdown of an important relationship that was usually, but not always, sexually intimate in nature. In this group the stalking reflects a desire for reconciliation, revenge, or a fluctuating mixture of both;
  • the Intimacy Seeker desires a relationship with someone who has engaged his or her affection and who, he or she is convinced, already does, or will, reciprocate that love despite obvious evidence to the contrary;
  • the Incompetent Suitor also engages in stalking to establish a relationship. However, unlike the Intimacy Seeker, he or she is simply seeking a date or a sexual encounter;
  • the Resentful Stalker sets out to frighten and distress the victim to exact revenge for an actual or supposed injury. Resentful are differentiated from Rejected Stalkers in that the cause of their resentment does not lie in rejection from an intimate relationship; and
  • the Predatory Stalker engages in pursuit behaviour in order to obtain sexual gratification.

Stalking and Harassment | The Crown Prosecution Service
Thanks for sharing that cotton, it’s interesting to read. He could fall under any of those categories if he was stalking her but I’d say most likely the rejected or the resentful stalker.

What struck me about the report of the tape 'over eyes and face' was that it sounds like he used strips of tape, tearing them to fit. Gruesome I know, but a very deliberate slow act. If hurried it would have been easier to just keep wrapping the tape round and round her head. Sorry, this is so grim.
It is all grim isn’t it?! I just pray that SE wasn’t left alive in the quarry.

Yes they did I remember that in the press reports -journalist said " bag of cables and looked to be a phone charger". ( not verbatim obviously but stuck in my mind. )

Only thing w the disagreement & falling -out, which the colleague stated, and which we all assumed was over cash and that sloppy construction job, is that it's never been suggested by anyone except us.

Everything is speculation and assumption...I'm just trying to build my theory on what we can clarify through MSM.

Thanks for sharing that cotton, it’s interesting to read. He could fall under any of those categories if he was stalking her but I’d say most likely the rejected or the resentful stalker.

yes cause the "falling out " with MS, that could be that she's told him to stay away as he keeps turning up.

The last time he was spotted there ( assume by a neighbour) 2 weeks prior to killing, may not have been w her permission. It's possible??

very good point logic lady! the more I think about it, the less I think it was pre-planned or kidnap. I think he may have built the summer house to impress SE so your theory makes sense.

I also noticed the phone charger and struck me as strange as it doesn't look to have power and looks less then complete.

Agreed, and you would imagine that they would be expecting to find MS's DNA in there as he had built it so why spend so much time there?

Everything is speculation and assumption...I'm just trying to build my theory on what we can clarify through MSM.

Of course - we don't have any evidence for anything but I certainly assumed that the fall out was over the shed bodge up/payment and then realised yesterday that it was just my assumption...

Of course - we don't have any evidence for anything but I certainly assumed that the fall out was over the shed bodge up/payment and then realised yesterday that it was just my assumption...

I am sure the earlier reports stated that SE and MS had had a 'falling out' prior to her disappearance, but I cannot for the life of me find the article now. At that point it certainly didn't read like a tryst gone wrong, I think that is perhaps what led us down the path of dispute of the shoddy workmanship.

yes cause the "falling out " with MS, that could be that she's told him to stay away as he keeps turning up.

The last time he was spotted there ( assume by a neighbour) 2 weeks prior to killing, may not have been w her permission. It's possible??

can you remind me of where the fall out information came from please

I am sure the earlier reports stated that SE and MS had had a 'falling out' prior to her disappearance, but I cannot for the life of me find the article now. At that point it certainly didn't read like a tryst gone wrong, I think that is perhaps what led us down the path of dispute of the shoddy workmanship.

can you remind me of where the fall out information came from please

Samantha Eastwood's devastated ex-fiance and family lay flowers for tragic midwife

Police were probing claims that Michael Stirling, 32, fell out with the midwife, 28, whose body was found near Stoke.

Can't even find it now.
Maybe it was the uncle of SE talking about SE & JP

so don't even have a "falling out" now - glad you asked that one truthfinder, it's lodged in my head from someone or some report but dunno where now.

So all we have is what the locals have told us (which has been bumped up a couple of times) & a MS sighting 2 weeks ago.

If you disregard those MS & SE hadn't had any falling out, were getting on as normal. Everything was fine

Depending on decomposition I think they would be able to tell if she was alive if her mouth and nose were taped as there would be different secretions stuck to the tape.[/QUOTE]
Yes these were my thoughts.

He must have said something seriously threatening to cause her to put in place the absence arrangement with work colleagues. I wonder about him turning up like a bad penny at the house and her feeling he is stalking her and making her feel uncomfortable. Being the straight speaker she was (as described by her sister) she may have told him to stop calling round using very direct language and possibly warning that she would tell KS (for extra emphasis). He has seen red and left her feeling shaken and vulnerable. Her instincts were correct.

Samantha Eastwood's devastated ex-fiance and family lay flowers for tragic midwife
I think that is perhaps what led us down the path of dispute of the shoddy workmanship.

I think that happened as soon as we saw photos of the structure L-L. It's true that we know nothing for sure but if so many people on WS can instantly spot a shoddy job when they see one, it was a fair assumption to make that SE would be equally disappointed at the quality of workmanship.

SE's sister has posted this link on Facebook (publicly available) and commented that "Story full of lies again, my sister wouldn’t have wanted this"

Ex-fiance's heartbreaking tribute to 'murdered' midwife Samantha Eastwood as friends and family hold candlelit vigil

A comment posted beneath GE's post says:

"Full of lies .... who ever proof read this wants sacking . Gemma and John split up after 7 years ???? . Media are evil . Ignore it as much as you can . I'm so sorry for your loss . Enough pain for you and your family ... without the media adding their bit too . Fly high samantha *advertiser censored*"

[ETA fb finds]

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETI20