Found Deceased UK - Samantha Eastwood, 28, Stoke-on-Trent, 27 July 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This already planned family trip leads me to think there was some pre meditation on MS’s part. Be gone on a family trip by the time she is reported missing? I wonder if the other two were brought in to dispose of her while he left on the family trip, so he could try and secure an alibi for part of the time it would have taken to hide her body? Why the other two would agree to that, idk. But just IMOO that family trip seems like convenient timing.
Do we know if they cut the trip short when SE was reported missing?

I think if it happened at home he would have left her there. It's extremely risky to drive around with a body.

Mmm.. .. Murderers do though. If she felt she was at risk of this person it would be strange that she would agree to meet him (or come into contact with him) anywhere imo. But then maybe it all happened in a circumstantial meeting elsewhere?

Mmm.. .. Murderers do though. If she felt she was at risk of this person it would be strange that she would agree to meet him (or come into contact with him) anywhere imo. But then maybe it all happened in a circumstantial meeting elsewhere?

I was thinking he might have forced her into his van.

I guess this all depends on what sort of person he is, he looks like a normal nice guy but that doesnt mean much. However to threaten someone and then go through with it, and actually move the body suggests this was a cold premeditated attack. If it was accident and he was a stand up he surely would have called the police, left the body where it was and pleaded self defence/manslaughter.

If this also happened in the house, in the day.. and I know that's not confirmed yet, how on earth did he get a dead body out of the house and into his van in such a short space of time in broad daylight.

If this also happened in the house, in the day.. and I know that's not confirmed yet, how on earth did he get a dead body out of the house and into his van in such a short space of time in broad daylight.

I'll have to have a look at the premises on Streetview, but it might be quite easy via the back door and garden. Might even have happened in the garden or summerhouse. We've been told that Samantha's car was reversed to the end of the drive in a way that wasn't her habit, so he probably moved her car and backed his van in front of it.

I think if it happened at home he would have left her there. It's extremely risky to drive around with a body.

The body is likely to provide more evidence than anything else: DNA, threads from clothing, hairs and other minute traces. By removing and hiding it, the murderer removes that evidence. It also leaves doubt as to whether the victim might have left of their own free will. In this case he didn't do a very good job of muddying the waters there, as everything but her purse was still there.

I'll have to have a look at the premises on Streetview, but it might be quite easy via the back door and garden. Might even have happened in the garden or summerhouse. We've been told that Samantha's car was reversed to the end of the drive in a way that wasn't her habit, so he probably moved her car and backed his van in front of it.

Clear pic of Samantha's house in this link Samantha Eastwood updates: Flowers left at home as man charged with murder

Shows side door leading onto driveway and garage at very end of garden.

Do we know how the search area was determined so early? I have been wondering if CCTV of the van’s journey would have helped.

My condolences to all of Samantha’s friends and family.

The Streetview image is interesting. It's six years old - does anyone know if Samantha was living there then? You can see a man on the garden path .....
Anyway there's a long driveway with garden on both sides, unlike most of the others in the road. So yes, easy to move something discreetly from the house or garden.

Do we know how the search area was determined so early? I have been wondering if CCTV of the van’s journey would have helped.

My condolences to all of Samantha’s friends and family.

I have seen ( elsewhere ) mention of soil samples - but I think the van was only removed on Saturday afternoon, which would have been after SE was found.
So more likely they had a tip off or found some cctv of the van.

The Streetview image is interesting. It's six years old - does anyone know if Samantha was living there then? You can see a man on the garden path .....
Anyway there's a long driveway with garden on both sides, unlike most of the others in the road. So yes, easy to move something discreetly from the house or garden.

She was not there 6 years ago - I think only 2 years at most.

There is also a fence now, on the right side of the drive as you look at the house, fencing off the garden/lawn area - so providing even more cover for anyone on the drive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back