UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so I am guessing the children weren't suffering from a lack of food while on the run as stated in the video released last week, they were safely hidden at grandfather's home the whole time.

ETA the grandfather's comment about how authorities never asked about the children is disingenuous at best.

From Skigh's link above ( post 239 )

Muhammad Sharif, Sara's grandfather, told the BBC that he had been hiding the children in his home in the north-eastern city of Jhelum since their arrival on 10 August.
"Since they came from the UK, I didn't let them go," Mr Sharif told the BBC.

no one asked me about the children.

Yeah right, of course the police didnt ask :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Seems the lying gene runs throughout each generation of this family

Muhammad Sharif, Sara's grandfather, told the BBC that he had been hiding the children in his home in the north-eastern city of Jhelum since their arrival on 10 August.
"I told Urfan and Beinash that they can go wherever they want to, but I will not let the children go with you. Until today, no one had asked me about the children.
"They kept asking me about Urfan, Faisal and Beinash, no one asked me about the children."
Mr Sharif had previously repeatedly denied being in touch with his son or knowing where the family was.
The BBC also spoke to sisters of Urfan Sharif, who said the children were very upset.
"The children were crying, the police were dragging them away," Farzana Malik said. "They were crying a lot and saying, 'we don't want to go, we don't want to go.'"
Eyewitnesses told the BBC that police officers raided the property just before 16:30 local time (11:30 GMT). Officers stopped traffic and prevented anyone from filming on their phones, neighbours said.
Mr Sharif accused the police of breaking CCTV cameras and the gates of his home.
I hate that family members point to Police as villains.

Sorry folks, somebody else brought this tragedy to your home and country.

Enough is enough!

JMO

From Skigh's link above ( post 239 )

no one asked me about the children.

Yeah right, of course the police didnt ask :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Seems the lying gene runs throughout each generation of this family
Grandpa is a sly fox hahaha

"I told Urfan and Beinash that they can go wherever they want to, but I will not let the children go with you. Until today, no one had asked me about the children.
"They kept asking me about Urfan, Faisal and Beinash, no one asked me about the children."
Mr Sharif had previously repeatedly denied being in touch with his son or knowing where the family was.
The BBC also spoke to sisters of Urfan Sharif, who said the children were very upset.
"The children were crying, the police were dragging them away," Farzana Malik said. "They were crying a lot and saying, 'we don't want to go, we don't want to go.'"
Eyewitnesses told the BBC that police officers raided the property just before 16:30 local time (11:30 GMT). Officers stopped traffic and prevented anyone from filming on their phones, neighbours said.
Mr Sharif accused the police of breaking CCTV cameras and the gates of his home.
Naturally, I'm elated that the children have been recovered safely, but I'm irate about the explanation/situation. The grandfather had no right to hide the children. By all means, yes, prevent the fugitives from carrying on with them, but then turn them over to the authorities immediately. Sara's mother had a right to know her son was still alive a whole month ago.

Hiding the children, so not ok. I give him credit that they're alive, fed and cared for, but keeping that a secret? Because no one asked?????

Maddening.

JMO

Naturally, I'm elated that the children have been recovered safely, but I'm irate about the explanation/situation. The grandfather had no right to hide the children. By all means, yes, prevent the fugitives from carrying on with them, but then turn them over to the authorities immediately. Sara's mother had a right to know her son was still alive a whole month ago.

Hiding the children, so not ok. I give him credit that they're alive, fed and cared for, but keeping that a secret? Because no one asked?????

Maddening.

JMO
I would be very surprised if the parents had not seen the children whilst they were staying with their grandfather. I am sure they have been hiding nearby.

Maddening.

JMO
It is family loyalty.

Very strong, especially in patriarchal societies.

JMO

If only someone thought to extend that family loyalty to Sara....

Jmo
Sara meant nothing to step"mother".
She was denied care and education.
She was denied happy childhood.
The best and carefree part of life.
And, finally, she was denied her right to happy and fulfilling life.

Only because she was a step child.
For this woman, Sara did NOT count as family.

Sara's brother, being a first born son, was untouchable to step"mother".

JMO

I find it so hard to believe grandfather has had those kiddies hidden away for a month.
I think it’s another lie. I think they’ve been moved at some point in the last week or so. With the eyes on I don’t know how but I just don’t believe him.

I find it so hard to believe grandfather has had those kiddies hidden away for a month.
I think it’s another lie. I think they’ve been moved at some point in the last week or so. With the eyes on I don’t know how but I just don’t believe him.
I think you could be right. The grandfather appears to be an accomplished liar.

I presume the children will now be very gently questioned by trained officers.

From Polish MSM

"Sara's uncle, Imran Sharif, claims that he heard about the tragedy in the media.
However, he also testified that he knew how the girl died.

According to Imran Sharif, the 10-year-old girl fell down the stairs. She was then supposed to be under the care of her father's partner, 29-year-old Beinash Batool. Sara's stepmother apparently saw all this with her own eyes.

The girl allegedly
broke her spine after falling down the stairs.

According to the girl's uncle, the woman panicked and called her husband. He appeared at home immediately.

Imran Sharif has not been arrested. The police only listened to what he had to say and took his statements."

I agree.
I think grandfather made a deal with Police about the kids - not to endanger them.

This man is between a rock and a hard place.

But he cares for his grandchildren.

My Opinion Only!!!
I agree. In his interview with the BBC, his emotion was palpable when Sara was mentioned.

I also think it's slightly unfair for people to malign the grandfather as a liar. I believe, his intentions were to do what's best for the children in the difficult circumstances. Going on the run and into hiding would obviously not have been in their best interests, neither would handing them over to authorities in Pakistan without knowledge of where they might be kept / taken after that. If I were in that situation, perhaps I would have done the same if only to protect them and ensure they were safe.

And, in fairness, the police were looking for the three POIs. That was their brief. Perhaps the police on the ground "informally" knew where the children were all along (but, again, what could they do with them). In hindsight, perhaps this was the reason they were only detaining Urfan's relatives and not Batool's (?) because they knew the fugitives would be maintaining contact with their children(?)

Also, have mixed feelings about the children's immediate future. Glad they're safe but what are the prospects for their return to the UK. Batool appears to have been estranged from her family so the children will not know them? In any case, taking on four young children (assuming N is reunited with his mother) is a lot to cope with, and we don't even know if relatives in the UK would be able to do that (they may have disabilities etc.). A life in care is a grim option as well as the prospect of splitting up the siblings.

JMO

I think police knew the children were there. Perhaps a care plan was developed with the British High Commission and that was when they decided to take the children into custody. It would explain why the police were focussed on detaining Urfan's relatives, and not Batool's. JMO.

I thought we had moved on from the falling down the stairs story. Beinash said it was not true in her video.
I meant the child's injury in this article.
It is reported for the first time.
I haven't seen it before.

I think police knew the children were there. Perhaps a care plan was developed with the British High Commission and that was when they decided to take the children into custody. It would explain why the police were focussed on detaining Urfan's relatives, and not Batool's. JMO.
I think that if the authorities knew that the children were there then they would have been taken by the authorities sooner. It is to know ones advanced to prolong this situation any longer than necessary,particularly the children's. The Pakistani authorities have also been in the world's view and have been keen to be seen to be acting proficiently.

From Polish MSM

"Sara's uncle, Imran Sharif, claims that he heard about the tragedy in the media.
However, he also testified that he knew how the girl died.

According to Imran Sharif, the 10-year-old girl fell down the stairs. She was then supposed to be under the care of her father's partner, 29-year-old Beinash Batool. Sara's stepmother apparently saw all this with her own eyes.

The girl allegedly
broke her spine after falling down the stairs.

According to the girl's uncle, the woman panicked and called her husband. He appeared at home immediately.

Imran Sharif has not been arrested. The police only listened to what he had to say and took his statements."

B@st@rds

I meant the child's injury in this article.
It is reported for the first time.
I haven't seen it before.
How could any one know this? If it was the cause of death it would have been obvious in the post mortem. It does not tie up with what has been reported about her injuries reported after her post mortem.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back