UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sadly, Family Courts in UK can be inexplicably biased in favour of fathers when the mum has claimed domestic abuse. I’m not claiming than this happened with Sara’s mum, but some rulings can be very surprising. The pattern seems to be that the mother is accused of trying to “turn the children against the father by making up allegations” and the father is given custody.
Family courts: Children forced into contact with fathers accused of abuse https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66531409oo

Decisions concerning children in family courts in the UK are pretty much determined by CAFCASS tasked with observing and writing reports for the family court. The Judge will usually go along with CAFCASS recommendations. And at the end of the day it's human beings making snap judgements about people based on how they come across, it may be that the CAFCASS officer develops a better rapport with one party and has a negative perception of the other, for whatever reason. You have a view that the courts favour fathers, but there will an equally vociferous group saying the exact opposite.

One thing that really concerns me about that BBC article is that it claims that "parental alienation" is a disputed concept. I find that disgraceful. Having read many accounts from child victims who come to terms with being alienated from a parent once they reach adulthood, the impact on their lives is always devastating. There's a reason parental alienation is treated as a criminal offence in some countries.

I agree. In his interview with the BBC, his emotion was palpable when Sara was mentioned.

I also think it's slightly unfair for people to malign the grandfather as a liar. I believe, his intentions were to do what's best for the children in the difficult circumstances. Going on the run and into hiding would obviously not have been in their best interests, neither would handing them over to authorities in Pakistan without knowledge of where they might be kept / taken after that. If I were in that situation, perhaps I would have done the same if only to protect them and ensure they were safe.

And, in fairness, the police were looking for the three POIs. That was their brief. Perhaps the police on the ground "informally" knew where the children were all along (but, again, what could they do with them). In hindsight, perhaps this was the reason they were only detaining Urfan's relatives and not Batool's (?) because they knew the fugitives would be maintaining contact with their children(?)

Also, have mixed feelings about the children's immediate future. Glad they're safe but what are the prospects for their return to the UK. Batool appears to have been estranged from her family so the children will not know them? In any case, taking on four young children (assuming N is reunited with his mother) is a lot to cope with, and we don't even know if relatives in the UK would be able to do that (they may have disabilities etc.). A life in care is a grim option as well as the prospect of splitting up the siblings.

JMO
IMOO - even if the other 4 children are taken into care (foster/adoption), they would have a better life than they had and would have with their biological parents. Foster carers and adopters in UK are (in my experience and knowledge), generally doing a wonderful job in caring for children who have traumatic/abusive pasts. I guess and hope that the older boy goes to his polish family as they will take care of him better than the abusive and violent father and stepmother
JMO

Perhaps exact manner/cause of death can't be determined... because she may have languished with fatal injuries....

Jmo
The information given after the post mortem was that more tests were being done to ascertain the cause of death. There is no way that anyone would be informed about a broken neck or spine,both of those things were mentioned by Urfan's family ,so to be taken with a huge pile of salt.

Mr Sharif accused the police of breaking CCTV cameras and the gates of his home.
This article has a slightly different quote -

"Police reportedly broke the locks of the house's main gate before storming in and confiscating CCTV cameras as part of a major raid of over 20 properties in search for the family."

Hopefully they can check it for any comings and goings to/from the house.

This article has a slightly different quote -

"Police reportedly broke the locks of the house's main gate before storming in and confiscating CCTV cameras as part of a major raid of over 20 properties in search for the family."

Hopefully they can check it for any comings and goings to/from the house.

That would make more sense than breaking them. Maybe Grandfather wanted to put his own interpretation on what happened,in order to suggest police wrong doing.

In Pakistani link I sent upthread there was nothing about cctv cameras
BUT
a lot of whining about taken jewellery and cash :D

Tbh I suspect an Inass Touloub story here, just with the stepmom instead of mom. Or pretty much like Amore Joveah Wiggins. Sara was the oldest girl from a relationship (probably one that was not very much approved by his family) in the fathers past life. Once he was divorced and remarried to a Pakistani woman, who gave him more children, probably resentment started against the girl. I wonder why the mother did not have custody for Sara - maybe because she was single and the authorities thought it is better for Sara to live with her father and his new wife. Like Amore. Probably abusive stepmother due to various factors.

JMOO. Very much so.

Post-mortem tests found Sara sustained "multiple and extensive injuries".

The remaining children are now safe.

As far as I'm concerned now I hope the police/authorities use as much and any force needed to bring these three into custody. I can not wait to see justice done for Sara.

It is mind blowing that TWO despicable ppl could cause so much heartbreak :(

So many victims:

- Sara - RIP Sweetheart
- Polish family - devastated
- 5 children - now practically orphans
- Pakistani families - lives upturned, shamed

International scandal
- headlines in the UK
- headlines in Pakistan
- headlines in Poland
There are tens of articles here in Poland
Every day I read a new one
I don't even mention comments, there are very strong views expressed
(I am a lamb with my comments here on WS)

- headlines in the world

And if only Sara was treated decently as a child deserves,
NOTHING I wrote above would have happened.

Is it too much to ask a human being to behave decently??

Is it too much to ask to treat a child with respect ??

:(

JMO

Does anyone else wonder if the children might have been coached in what to say to authorities by grandfather/other relatives?
I still think the father and stepmother will try to pin it on the eldest boy. I hope he feels safe enough when questioned to tell the whole truth

Does anyone else wonder if the children might have been coached in what to say to authorities by grandfather/other relatives?
I still think the father and stepmother will try to pin it on the eldest boy. I hope he feels safe enough when questioned to tell the whole truth
This boy will need long psychological therapy.

He was brainwashed to hate his real Mother.
His sister was murdered.

Im worried, really worried about him.

How will his relationship with bioMum look like?
They are practically strangers now.

He is in turbulent teenage period of his life.

JMO

Last edited:
I agree. In his interview with the BBC, his emotion was palpable when Sara was mentioned.

I also think it's slightly unfair for people to malign the grandfather as a liar. I believe, his intentions were to do what's best for the children in the difficult circumstances. Going on the run and into hiding would obviously not have been in their best interests, neither would handing them over to authorities in Pakistan without knowledge of where they might be kept / taken after that. If I were in that situation, perhaps I would have done the same if only to protect them and ensure they were safe.

And, in fairness, the police were looking for the three POIs. That was their brief. Perhaps the police on the ground "informally" knew where the children were all along (but, again, what could they do with them). In hindsight, perhaps this was the reason they were only detaining Urfan's relatives and not Batool's (?) because they knew the fugitives would be maintaining contact with their children(?)

Also, have mixed feelings about the children's immediate future. Glad they're safe but what are the prospects for their return to the UK. Batool appears to have been estranged from her family so the children will not know them? In any case, taking on four young children (assuming N is reunited with his mother) is a lot to cope with, and we don't even know if relatives in the UK would be able to do that (they may have disabilities etc.). A life in care is a grim option as well as the prospect of splitting up the siblings.

JMO
A life in care, imo, is preferable to staying with any of those relatives. JMO

This boy will need long psychological therapy.

He was brainwashed to hate his real Mother.
His sister was murdered.

Im worried, really worried about him.

How will his relationship with bioMum look like?
They are practically strangers now.

He is in turbulent teenage period of his life.

JMO
He won’t automatically be placed with her. She will need to apply through the courts for custody.

I hope that he is given all the help he needs.

He won’t automatically be placed with her. She will need to apply through the courts for custody.

I hope that he is given all the help he needs.
I see.

I hope the kids will not be separated.
3 little girls.
A baby.
I think N. will eventually live with his Mum.

The children have been given back to the grandfather

Wow - didn't expect that!

From the link:
"Five children who travelled from the UK to Pakistan with Sara Sharif's father have been returned to her grandfather hours after being taken by police....

A court hearing to decide the custody of the children is set for Tuesday."

?!?!?

Wow - didn't expect that!

From the link:
"Five children who travelled from the UK to Pakistan with Sara Sharif's father have been returned to her grandfather hours after being taken by police....

A court hearing to decide the custody of the children is set for Tuesday."

?!?!?
Much better for the children to be somewhere they are happy to be rather than with strangers. I wonder if grandfather or Pakistani aunts/uncles will apply for custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back