UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks as if a photographer has captured them at the airport. They all look to have lost weight. Interesting that Beinash is not wearing a hijab.

You're right Skigh. The caption under the photos in DM article says

Urfan Sharif, 41, (left) his partner Beinash Batool, 29, (centre) and brother Faisal Malik, 28, (right) have been arrested on suspicion of murder. The trio are pictured at at Sialkot Airport in Dubai this morning

They seemed completely shunned in Pakistan.

They seemed to think Pakistani Police would not bother.

Because they treated a little girl like "trash", they thought everybody else did too.

Evil, cowardly and stupid.

Time to pay for your crimes!!!!!

PS
Didn't they look silly in "airport mugshots"??
:rolleyes:
Arrogance evaporated.

JMO

Sara Sharif: Three relatives arrested on suspicion of murder​

The father, stepmother and uncle of Sara Sharif, 10, have been arrested on suspicion of murder after returning to the UK from Pakistan.

Urfan Sharif, 41, his wife Beinash Batool, 29, and his brother Faisal Malik, 28, were arrested at Gatwick Airport at around 19:45 BST after disembarking a flight from Dubai.

Police said three people were in custody and would be interviewed.

[…]

Records seen by the Guardian suggest that the fugitives flew business class on the last leg of their journey back from Dubai. The logistics are understood to have been handled by the British High Commission.

Last edited:
From the Guardian article:

It seems that the negotiations by local politicians from Jhelum and some backdoor diplomatic assurances from the high commission has resulted in the fugitives surrendering themselves to the local police and ‘voluntarily’ and somewhat secretly returning to the UK to answer question related to the death of Sara.

I would love to know more about these negotiations. I hope they were not granted too many concessions.

dbm
found the info

Last edited:
All of them I expect. JMO. I suspect B.B more than the others. I suspect it was her that was named in that note left by one of the children Police 'find note' naming alleged killer of Sara Sharif

One neighbour told the BBC Sara had reportedly been seen at school covered in cuts and bruises in the months before her death. The neighbour, who asked only to be identified as Jessica, said: "Just before the Easter holidays she was in school and had cuts and bruises on her face and her neck.

"My daughter had asked what had happened and she said she'd fallen off a bike and then kind of walked away. The next day the teacher announced she had left school and she was being home-schooled."

What's with that teacher and that school? A child is seen covered with cuts and bruises, drops out that day to be home schooled---and no one follows up"?

From the Guardian article:

It seems that the negotiations by local politicians from Jhelum and some backdoor diplomatic assurances from the high commission has resulted in the fugitives surrendering themselves to the local police and ‘voluntarily’ and somewhat secretly returning to the UK to answer question related to the death of Sara.

I would love to know more about these negotiations. I hope they were not granted too many concessions.

Is a British prison more tenable than a Pakistani one? If so, that may have been part of their incentive to return.

Imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back