UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder who will represent these criminals.
"Friendly UK lawyer"?? :rolleyes: :oops:

Last edited:
I assume the older boy is bilingual, but I wonder if the younger children are. If not, that is another layer of anxiety on them as they try to make their needs and wants clear to care-givers.
Big brother might be trilingual. English, Polish, Urdu. Doesn't mean he's fluent in all, but he has obviously visited family in Pakistan, and if he can muddle along with his relatives, he should be able to communicate the basics.

MOO

I'd venture there will be a human rights lawyer perusing, ensuring deportation from Pakistan has been above board.
Why would there be the need for this. They have not been deported they have voluntarily returned.
From Mirror artcle

17:42Bradley Jolly

What is expected to happen now?​

Surrey Police officers are scheduled to meet the flight in Gatwick where the couple may be taken into custody for questioning, it is believed.
It is understood the trio boarded a flight from Pakistan travelling via Dubai before they are due to arrive at Gatwick Airport at 7.45pm.
They are not under arrest and had voluntarily left for the UK, reports say.

Last edited:
I originally assumed they'd be on a special flight with just police and them in hand cuffs. Didn't realise they'd be sitting amongst the general public on a flight. I wouldn't want to be sitting next to them!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back