UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In a petition to Lahore High Court littered with mistakes including Sara's age, the family complained that 'they are required for the murder of Sara's (sic), daughter aged about 12/13 year in the United Kingdom.'
The legal papers lodged on behalf of Muhammad Sharif stated that the missing couple and their extended relatives have been 'victimised' by the police hunt, denied their fundamental right to travel and complain they have been 'deprived' of personal liberties.
It was argued that Pakistani police has no basis to detain the couple as they haven't committed any offences in Pakistan and there is no extradition treaty with Britain.
The family's lawyer Malik Asif Taufeeq Awan demanded the court intervene to 'protect and to save the entire family member including Urfan Sharif as well as her (sic) wife Benish Batool from the illegal iron hands of respondent authorities.'

I agree with everything you said except that it’s doubtful they were living a fairly normal life with the abuse that was going on around them - even if it wasn’t directed at them, although for all we know they could have been directly affected too. These poor children have had a pretty rough time so far, and like you say none of the options are great right now. :(

Indeed, the 'fairly' was a reference to the abuse they have either witnessed or directly suffered.

Perhaps 'relatively' would have been a better choice of words.

Children in orphanages are also vulnerable to all manner of abuse, sadly. I just hope the High Commission can get the children returned. No doubt it will be complicated by their Pakistani dual nationality - which they will automatically have as the child of a Pakistani national.

Indeed, the 'fairly' was a reference to the abuse they have either witnessed or directly suffered.

Perhaps 'relatively' would have been a better choice of words.

Children in orphanages are also vulnerable to all manner of abuse, sadly. I just hope the High Commission can get the children returned. No doubt it will be complicated by their Pakistani dual nationality - which they will automatically have as the child of a Pakistani national.
I imagine that the children will be treated with the utmost care and monitored carefully . I think speedy negotiations will be carried out in order to return them to the U.K.

I have to say I too am very impressed with the Pakistani Police to resolve this. So much must have been happening behind the scenes, despite Grandad blustering and apparent lies (to save face or honour for his son) once the children were taken let on where his son's and daughter in law were hiding. I dunno ... maybe. Either way I am relieved they are on their way back to face the UK court for the murder of their child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back