UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Before these arrests, I was thinking that now the children have been placed into care, they would reveal their true colours if they continued to hide and / or attempted to resist extradition through the courts. This is making me wonder if the reason for all them fleeing was indeed connected to the thought of their chidlren ending up in care. A thought that's been quite uncomfortable to think about for some of us here, even though we have no relationship with the children in question.

I do think it was one person who was responsible for what happened to Sara, with the other parent being culpable for their failure to protect rather than having any involvement in harming the child themselves. It will be interesting finally hear what they have to say. JMO.

Last edited:
In a petition to Lahore High Court littered with mistakes including Sara's age, the family complained that 'they are required for the murder of Sara's (sic), daughter aged about 12/13 year in the United Kingdom.'
The legal papers lodged on behalf of Muhammad Sharif stated that the missing couple and their extended relatives have been 'victimised' by the police hunt, denied their fundamental right to travel and complain they have been 'deprived' of personal liberties.
It was argued that Pakistani police has no basis to detain the couple as they haven't committed any offences in Pakistan and there is no extradition treaty with Britain.
The family's lawyer Malik Asif Taufeeq Awan demanded the court intervene to 'protect and to save the entire family member including Urfan Sharif as well as her (sic) wife Benish Batool from the illegal iron hands of respondent authorities.'
The censors won't allow me to say what I really think, so I'll go with "world's smallest violin".

The censors won't allow me to say what I really think, so I'll go with "world's smallest violin".
@Smithpanes
In a petition to Lahore High Court littered with mistakes including Sara's age, the family complained that 'they are required for the murder of Sara's (sic), daughter aged about 12/13 year in the United Kingdom.'
The legal papers lodged on behalf of Muhammad Sharif stated that the missing couple and their extended relatives have been 'victimised' by the police hunt, denied their fundamental right to travel and complain they have been 'deprived' of personal liberties.
It was argued that Pakistani police has no basis to detain the couple as they haven't committed any offences in Pakistan and there is no extradition treaty with Britain.
The family's lawyer Malik Asif Taufeeq Awan demanded the court intervene to 'protect and to save the entire family member including Urfan Sharif as well as her (sic) wife Benish Batool from the illegal iron hands of respondent authorities

They denied Sara’s most fundamental right.

Last edited:
I may be in the minority here, but I feel sorry for the grandfather. He's been dragged into all this and seems to genuinely love his grandchildren, willing to do everything he can for them. I can empathise with his situation. People here are acting like he's complicit in what happened to Sara, or responsible for the lies, but I'm almost certain he has not been told the truth about what happened by Urfan and Batool. Do wrongdoers really tell their parents what they've done?

They were never going to turn up at his doorstep and say something along the lines of, "Beinash has been beating Sara, but took it too far this time and killed her." No. It was always going to be a story of an accident, like falling down the stairs. Hence the reason we heard this rumour! And the laws in the UK being such that they would take all the children away. That would get grandad on side, thinking they were victims in all this. For all we know, let's say Batool was the person responsible and Urfan had been out of the house at the time, she may have lied to Urfan too. The way she made a point of correcting that story in her speech, it's like she's thought of a more plausible lie in the meantime that would be more consistent with the injuries. JMO.

Interpol maybe?

ETA: Looking at JennieM post above now maybe no one then. I wonder who coughed up for the return flights. It's a dear do all of this fleeing.
I would imagine there would be a few plain clothes detectives on the flight. Perhaps part of the negotiations they had was to let them return independently and not in handcuffs. Perhaps they asked for an upgrade to first class!

For all we know, let's say Batool was the person responsible and Urfan had been out of the house at the time, she may have lied to Urfan too. The way she made a point of correcting that story in her speech, it's like she's thought of a more plausible lie in the meantime that would be more consistent with the injuries. JMO.
In Arthur LH case, father didn't kill the son (unhinged stepmother did), but he was charged and is in prison.
The son was under his CARE, as Sara was under father's "care".

As for grandfather
He was not extradicted.
He is not sought by British Police.

JMO

In Arthur LH case, father didn't kill the son, but he was charged and is in prison.
The son was under his CARE, as Sara was under father's "care".
Yes, lots of high profile news stories in the UK too, with the non-harming parent also being jailed because of the failure to protect / allowing their partner to harm. IMO, this may be why they all decided to flee.

This morning they boarded a flight from Pakistan travelling via Dubai before they are due to arrive at Gatwick at 7.45pm.

Mr Sharif's brother Faisal Malik, who is also wanted for questioning, is travelling with the couple.

Their family lawyer, Raja Haq Nawaz, told MailOnline today the trio had boarded an Emirates flight from Pakistan's eastern city of Sialkot. He said they were not under arrest and had voluntarily left for the UK.

A spokesman for Jhelum Police, Mudassar Khan also confirmed all three had left for the UK.
An autopsy of the girl did not establish a cause of death but showed that she had suffered 'multiple and extensive injuries, which are likely to have been caused over a sustained and extended period of time'

An autopsy of the girl did not establish a cause of death but showed that she had suffered 'multiple and extensive injuries, which are likely to have been caused over a sustained and extended period of time'

This morning they boarded a flight from Pakistan travelling via Dubai before they are due to arrive at Gatwick at 7.45pm.

Mr Sharif's brother Faisal Malik, who is also wanted for questioning, is travelling with the couple.

Their family lawyer, Raja Haq Nawaz, told MailOnline today the trio had boarded an Emirates flight from Pakistan's eastern city of Sialkot. He said they were not under arrest and had voluntarily left for the UK.

A spokesman for Jhelum Police, Mudassar Khan also confirmed all three had left for the UK.
absolutely superb co-operation from Pakistani authorities.
I never expected it.
It's great.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz