UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Sharif: Dad and stepmum release video in first public contact since her death​

[…]

In the low-quality footage Mr Sharif does not speak while Ms Batool reads from a notebook.

She spends only two sentences on Sara, describing her death as an "incident".

The BBC was sent the video but has been unable to verify their account. Nor was the BBC able to verify the conditions under which the video was filmed or the location.

[…]

Ms Batool ends the video saying that they are willing to co-operate with the UK authorities to fight their case.

The majority of the 2 minute and 36 second-long video consists of allegations that the Pakistan police are harassing the couple's extended family, illegally detaining them and raiding their homes.

Ms Batool states that the reason the family are in hiding is because they fear that the Pakistan police will torture and kill them.

In response Jhelum police chief Mehmood Bajwa told the BBC the allegations of harassment and torture of family members are false.

He said if the family had any fears from the police they could go to court to seek protection.

[…]

Well it might give the Pakistani police another incentive to locate them quickly.
I don't imagine they left a contact number?
Is this an elaborate game?
'we're all gonna starve 'cos we;re afraid to leave the house for groceries, one by one all the children will starve/..
what's next, a ransom demand? Would they like a plane or a chopper to be made available to them?
That's the whole tone of it, isn't it?

Sort of pointless video when they don't disclose their location or contact details..

Awaiting Part 2.
Think this will require specially trained LE.

Well it might give the Pakistani police another incentive to locate them quickly.
I don't imagine they left a contact number?
Is this an elaborate game?
'we're all gonna starve 'cos we;re afraid to leave the house for groceries, one by one all the children will starve/..
what's next, a ransom demand? Would they like a plane or a chopper to be made available to them?
That's the whole tone of it, isn't it?

Sort of pointless video when they don't disclose their location or contact details..

Awaiting Part 2.
Think this will require specially trained LE.
And the children can't go to school! Oh dear, why isn't she home-schooling them as she did Sara?
Whoever is hiding them can feed them - what's the problem?

Ms Sharif said she in the interview she had separated from her husband in 2015 and Sara and her older brother had been living with her until 2019 when the family court ruled they should live with their father.

Ms Sharif still had equal rights to see the children and said while that was easy to maintain initially it became increasingly harder over time.

From Mail linked above.

All the media have been given wrong statements...Imran [one of Mr Sharif's brothers] did not give a statement that Sara fell down the stairs and broke her neck. This was spread through a Pakistani media outlet.

'All of our family members have gone into hiding as everyone is scared for their safety. The kids are unable to attend school as they are afraid to leave the house. No one is leaving the house.

'The groceries have run out and there is no food for the kids as the adults are unable to leave their homes out of fear of safety. That is why we have gone into hiding.

'Lastly, we are willing to cooperate with the UK authorities and fight our case in court.'

Mr Sharif does not speak in the video.

I wonder if she is also referring to the extended family and their children not being able to attend school. The video might have been made due to pressure from family members.

Well, now we know what force likely poisoned the children toward their beloved mother, cut off all communication with her, perpetuated abuse in the home and is in full control still. Running out of food? Hungry children? Turn yourselves in.

Sara will not be lost in this.

JMO

They are stating THEIR terms. Stop harassing them, they are willing to cooperate, fight their case in court.

Let’s see you fighting your case in court then.
Her tone of voice is very defiant.

She is deluded enough to present herself and family as victims of:
media, Police and those who don't understand that the death was an "incident".
She uses other kids and extended family members in "emotional blackmail".

She is a lost cause.

JMO

In the end, it is the children who pay the price. Sara's older brother who is now in a land foreign to him, running from everyone. If the adults are taken into custody in Pakistan, what happens to him? The little ones will be taken in by relatives in Pakistan and will they be considered a burden or a blessing? And, Sara, who paid the ultimate price. Whatever happens to the adults, they brought it on themselves, those children, every last one of them have paid a greater price. MOO MOO MOO

From Mail linked above.

All the media have been given wrong statements...Imran [one of Mr Sharif's brothers] did not give a statement that Sara fell down the stairs and broke her neck. This was spread through a Pakistani media outlet.

'All of our family members have gone into hiding as everyone is scared for their safety. The kids are unable to attend school as they are afraid to leave the house. No one is leaving the house.

'The groceries have run out and there is no food for the kids as the adults are unable to leave their homes out of fear of safety. That is why we have gone into hiding.

'Lastly, we are willing to cooperate with the UK authorities and fight our case in court.'

Mr Sharif does not speak in the video.

I wonder if she is also referring to the extended family and their children not being able to attend school. The video might have been made due to pressure from family members.
I agree re the pressure from family members. I definitely think that they are probably fed up with all that's been put on them with them turning up as they did. I think they've been told to sort it or they are out on their ear.

I feel like Mr Sharif is sat there with a look on his face as if to say "she started this, she can sort it out"

Why bother to put him in the video at all if he's just going to sit there like a lettuce.

Maybe I need another watch of it.

Im beginning to hope again that these criminals will be caught and brought to Justice.

IMO, this case has become a "point of honour" for both Pakistani and British Police.

Even the criminals' families turned against them - officially at least.

It is interesting that stepmother pretended that 2 oldest kids were hers (report upthread).
And poisoned kids against bioMum - as if she wanted to obliterate real Mother.

Im beginning to believe also that it was father who called from P. - I previously thought it was 13 year old brother.

IMO it is a carbon copy of the case of Arthur LH with unhinged stepmother and weak father.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members