UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the timing of this.... Olga gives an interview to the Polish media outlet and the next day they release that video.

Do we think they know about the interview or have seen it? In hiding, possibly in a rural location. Maybe /maybe not.

If they do know, somethings touched a nerve IMO.

So the timing of this.... Olga gives an interview to the Polish media outlet and the next day they release that video.

Do we think they know about the interview or have seen it? In hiding, possibly in a rural location. Maybe /maybe not.

They could not watch this programme as it is to be aired in Polish tv TODAY 6th Sept 2023

"HOT TOPICS​

After the death 10-year-old Sara, her father fled to Pakistan.​

"No mother should see something like this"​

SEPTEMBER 6, 2023

TVN's Attention/Uwaga

10-year-old Sara was found dead in a house near London

Sara was a 10-year-old daughter of a Polish woman living in a town near London. In August, a tragedy occurred in their family home - the girl was found dead and her father fled to Pakistan. About the mysterious death of little Sara today in the program "Uwaga! TVN".

.....It wasn't Sara.
Completely changed.
Bruised. [...]
If someone hadn't told me that it was Sara, I wouldn't have believed it.
Her whole life was ahead of her.
I can't understand it,' concluded the girl's grandmother."

The grandmother was sobbing.

Fragments of programme in the link

Last edited:

I think the timing might have more to do with Urfan's father's interview reported in different media links. I think the extended family have had enough of their own lives being turned upside down .

Sara's grandfather urged his son in recent days to "present himself" to police and give his "point of view" following the girl's death.

Muhammad Sharif, 68, told Sky News: "We appeal to the police to release my family members.

"I have tried my best to contact Urfan and ask him to present himself and give his point of view."

I don’t understand how this civilian family with 5 children to ‘look after’ and hide are evading capture. How is the Pakistani police, English police and all the international agencies involved unable to track them? They even stayed with family for 2 days when they first landed to Pakistan with no one arresting them. That was after the phonecall for the welfare concern.

The stepmum is also expecting all the children to start school!

I don’t understand how this civilian family with 5 children to ‘look after’ and hide are evading capture. How is the Pakistani police, English police and all the international agencies involved unable to track them? They even stayed with family for 2 days when they first landed to Pakistan with no one arresting them. That was after the phonecall for the welfare concern.

And they are clearly able to be in contact with and instruct a lawyer, but still can't be located

I think the children not going to school could refer to relatives ' children rather than their own. I do not think she would risk the children being able to speak with other adults.

It's hard to find people who don't want to be found in rural Pakistan. They knew that, so I'm surprised they released a video. Not just a written statement, but a video. I wouldn't be surprised if the need to control is what ultimately ends up getting them caught.

It's hard to find people who don't want to be found in rural Pakistan. They knew that, so I'm surprised they released a video. Not just a written statement, but a video. I wouldn't be surprised if the need to control is what ultimately ends up getting them caught.
I think they expected the Pakistani police to be uninterested /slow to react what with there being no extradition treaty and Pakistan being so vast. I think they expected for it to be old news in a week or two.

But, we are now a month on and it's not going away and the authorities are interested they are panicking because they are running out of resources, support and road.

Maybe they expected more support and family are, quite rightly, having none of it.

That video was very woe is us.

MOO

It also occurs to me that they have now become a serious liability to whoever is helping them, maybe they ran out of money as well as groceries?
Perhaps they have been threatened?
Perhaps their better option is to get the UK taxpayer to extricate them from their own police, family, and 'helpers'?
They do not seem to register the abuse and murder of Sara as more than some sort of event/"incident"
It doesn't seem to be on their list of priorities.

BBC is reporting that the father and step-mother have sent a video to the BBC. The video is about 2 minutes and the step-mom reads from notes, describing Sara's death as an "incident" and says they are now being harassed. She says they are willing to cooperate with UK authorities. BBC cannot confirm where the video was filmed or under what conditions, but determined it was filmed within the last day or so.

I heard this on the BBC Newshour radio report: WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News
(I am not sure how to listen to a segment that has already played.)

BBC is reporting that the father and step-mother have sent a video to the BBC. The video is about 2 minutes and the step-mom reads from notes, describing Sara's death as an "incident" and says they are now being harassed. She says they are willing to cooperate with UK authorities. BBC cannot confirm where the video was filmed or under what conditions, but determined it was filmed within the last day or so.

I heard this on the BBC Newshour radio report: WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News
This video has been posted up thread and is currently being discussed.

The clip I've seen was around 40 seconds - is there another version in msm or do we think this is a clipped version that's been made public and there exists a longer video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader