UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 adults and 5 kids have to be living off someone in Pakistan. Their UK bank accounts (I assume) would be frozen.And anyway, the father didn't have enough money to buy flight tickets. So they are depending on someone for food, clothes, groceries, roof above their head. That person/s are not giving these guys up. Also, the neighbours would be knowing if suddenly 3 adults and 5 kids are living amongst them (culture in asian countries in villages and towns is different to UK). The neighbours are also not giving them up.
In Pakistan, the school starts in August and ends in May. I hope that the kids are not kept in hiding and miss out on education, but if they are at school then, the school also would know (especially a 13yr old half Polish boy!)
All this makes me think that it will sadly be a while before they are caught. I hope and pray I am wrong and that someone has the decency to report them.

I’m fairly sure we only saw one photo of Sara in a hijab.

It’s not something we can assume she wore regularly to school even if Beinash said that to a neighbour as a being the reason she isn’t in school it still doesn’t make it a fact.

Beinash could have made it up to get sympathy / solidarity from the neighbour as a way of squaring off a principled reason for keeping her home and it would stop them getting any shade from neighbours about it.

Imo

The brother who fled with them and paid for the tickets, may have lots of money in Pakistan to support them all?
Who knows that they are all in hiding together?

I think that the possibility of missing out on education is the least of the 5 remaining children's problems after their sibling has been abused and murdered and they were taken to Pakistan with their parents and uncle who are wanted for questioning.

I’m fairly sure we only saw one photo of Sara in a hijab.

It’s not something we can assume she wore regularly to school even if Beinash said that to a neighbour as a being the reason she isn’t in school it still doesn’t make it a fact.

Beinash could have made it up to get sympathy / solidarity from the neighbour as a way of squaring off a principled reason for keeping her home and it would stop them getting any shade from neighbours about it.

Imo
You are correct,there has only been one photo of Sara in a hijab,which has been discussed at length including the very real possibility that Sara was wearing for a specific event and that it was not part of her regular uniform.

The mother of a school friend of Sara spoke of her daughter mentioning cuts and bruises to Sara's neck and face. The injuries to Sara's neck would not have been seen it Sara was wearing a hijab to school that day.

MOO

As someone who works in a UK school, with amazing colleagues who go above and beyond with regards to child safeguarding matters, I am going to have some faith that the school did as much as they could with the knowledge that they had. Until I know otherwise. Schools in England go back this week, and I know this case will be a topic of conversation at the compulsory safeguarding training, and Sara, her siblings, and other children in similar situations will be in our thoughts.

By April Sara had been withdrawn from her primary school, St Mary’s Church of England in Byfleet. Batool, a glamorous housewife, told neighbours that she was planning to home-school her.

One source close to the family said that by this stage Sara wore a hijab every day. In fact, the source said, they never saw her long, dark hair until the police released a distinctive photograph after her death. They said, however, that Batool, Sharif and the other children all wore western clothing. Islamic doctrine traditionally indicates that a female begins wearing a headscarf when she reaches puberty.

By April Sara had been withdrawn from her primary school, St Mary’s Church of England in Byfleet. Batool, a glamorous housewife, told neighbours that she was planning to home-school her.

One source close to the family said that by this stage Sara wore a hijab every day. In fact, the source said, they never saw her long, dark hair until the police released a distinctive photograph after her death. They said, however, that Batool, Sharif and the other children all wore western clothing. Islamic doctrine traditionally indicates that a female begins wearing a headscarf when she reaches puberty.
"A glamorous housewife"!!!

I bet she isn't glamorous any more, skulking away like a rat hiding in P.

JMO

From this link

"Sharif then embarked on a relationship with Batool, who lived in Luton and is 12 years his junior. They went on to have four children — twin girls now aged seven, and another daughter, four.
The youngest, a boy, was born in July last year.
The large family bounced around a number of properties in the Woking and Byfleet areas of Surrey before settling in a three-bedroom property in Hammond Road in April. Last week police were seen at their previous property in Byfleet, a small ground-floor council flat.

The family only briefly courted controversy when Malik, who spent a lot of time with the family and was said to be the most conservative in the household, repeatedly refused to speak to women.

Batool made no attempt to inform well-wishers that she was not the biological mother of the two eldest children and told one neighbour she had married Sharif at 16.

On May 23, Sharif inquired about booking flights for his whole family, including Sara, Batool and Malik, to Islamabad.
They were looking to leave on July 15 and return to the UK on September 2, coinciding with the school holidays.
Sharif, however, did not respond when Riaz confirmed that tickets were available."

Last edited:

Well,
It says ALL about the miserable fate these vile monsters made this child to endure.

Taken from school, made a servant, beaten continuously, murdered and left like rubbish in an empty house.

By the way
Don't ppl realize that caring for the children is PARENTS' duty, not an older sibling's task?

Are some so IGNORANT, that they don't realize that children have RIGHTS?

JMO

Last edited:
Sharif’s father, Muhammad, 68, urged his son to co-operate with the police as he revealed that Sharif had stayed at the family home with Batool and Malik and the children for two nights before fleeing.

“He did not inform us about Sara and her death, and suddenly [they] all went away,” he said.
They are said to gone to stay with in-laws in the village of Kharka, leaving after about six hours because they had “urgent things to do”, according to Zahoor Akhter, a village elder.

A report from Nasir Mehmood Bajwa, the district police officer of the Jhelum area, says “hectic efforts are being made to locate the suspects and their children”, including the use of “spy teams” at properties linked to them.

IMO
This terrible case should be a warning for naive young women who dream about "greener grass on the other side of the fence".

At least, in home country they have full citizen rights and are treated fairly in Family Courts where parental rights and custody are decided.
They have full support of the law.

JMO

Sharif’s father, Muhammad, 68, urged his son to co-operate with the police as he revealed that Sharif had stayed at the family home with Batool and Malik and the children for two nights before fleeing.

“He did not inform us about Sara and her death, and suddenly [they] all went away,” he said.
They are said to gone to stay with in-laws in the village of Kharka, leaving after about six hours because they had “urgent things to do”, according to Zahoor Akhter, a village elder.

A report from Nasir Mehmood Bajwa, the district police officer of the Jhelum area, says “hectic efforts are being made to locate the suspects and their children”, including the use of “spy teams” at properties linked to them.

"Spy teams" that tell the media who they're spying on, and where. Not very good IMO.

I wouldn't sing praises to this school.

Didn't the child attend it bruised, cut and subdued???

Wasn't the child withdrawn from school the next day???

What was the teacher's response???
"Dear children
Your friend Sara will be home schooled"

Is it OK?
Is it the right response from the school?
Was Police informed of the state of the child???

But maybe it is all right in schools there.

Sorry, but my response to this situation as a teacher I am would be completely different.

JMO

The school had no power to stop Sara being removed for homeschooling.

If the school had told a class of 9/10 year olds that they had safeguarding concerns, it would have been a huge breach of confidentiality, distressed the other children and served no benefit to Sara. Imagine if she'd returned to school and been interrogated by her classmates because Miss said she was being abused at home.

We don't know what actions the school took after she turned up battered.

They might have accepted her explanation of having fallen off a bike and done nothing.

They might have reported it to SS, but have been unable to report any further concerns because she had been removed. SS is underfunded, understaffed and overworked, with many social worker vacancies. A single report of a bruised child might not be given much priority. I think the police would probably refer such a case to SS unless there was a clear allegation of assault.

The school had no power to stop Sara being removed for homeschooling.

If the school had told a class of 9/10 year olds that they had safeguarding concerns, it would have been a huge breach of confidentiality, distressed the other children and served no benefit to Sara. Imagine if she'd returned to school and been interrogated by her classmates because Miss said she was being abused at home.

We don't know what actions the school took after she turned up battered.

They might have accepted her explanation of having fallen off a bike and done nothing.

They might have reported it to SS, but have been unable to report any further concerns because she had been removed. SS is underfunded, understaffed and overworked, with many social worker vacancies. A single report of a bruised child might not be given much priority. I think the police would probably refer such a case to SS unless there was a clear allegation of assault.
I have no idea what was or wasn't done by school /social service/police.

I only know what MSM reports.
And that is:
a beaten body of a girl was found in an empty house.
And father who was given custody by a Court, fled to Pakistan with the rest of the family.

These are facts.

IMO
This terrible case should be a warning for naive young women who dream about "greener grass on the other side of the fence".

At least, in home country they have full citizen rights and are treated fairly in Family Courts where parental rights and custody are decided.

JMO

I don't understand this comment.

Who was being naive?
Which Court determined that custody of the victim, Sara, would go to her father?

IMO

JMO
Everyone involved in this, the victim, Sara, her mother, Olga, Sara'a father and her stepmother, were all residents of the UK.

What "home country" are you talking about?

The father of Sara Sharif claimed his daughter's death was an accident, the 10-year-old's grandfather has said.
In an interview with the BBC, Muhammad Sharif - the father of Urfan Sharif, Sara's dad - said he saw his son after he arrived in Pakistan.
"It was an accident, he didn't tell me how it happened," said Muhammad, and that Urfan had left the UK out of fear.
Post-mortem tests have found Sara sustained "multiple and extensive injuries".
Pakistan police have been hunting for Urfan, his partner and his brother for weeks but have failed to find them.
UK police want to speak to the three family members in relation to their murder investigation - but the trio left the UK for Pakistan on 9 August, the day before Sara's body was found in Woking, Surrey.
Speaking to the BBC, Muhammad confirmed that he did see his son in Pakistan when Urfan came to Jhelum, the city he was raised in and where many of his family still live.
When asked why Urfan came to Pakistan if the death was an accident, Muhammad replied: "Because of fear.
"His daughter died and when you go under so much trauma, obviously you can't think properly."
Asked how he felt about his son travelling to Pakistan, Mr Sharif said: "All I can say is that they should have faced the case. They should have stayed there and faced it instead (of coming to Pakistan)."
He said: "They will ultimately go back to the UK and face their case."
Muhammad was visibly upset speaking about Sara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13