GUILTY UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common area, 3 Mar 2021 *Life sentence* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the UK do they give those crazy sentences, like 300 years, as they do in the US?

Personally I hope he lives a long life in prison, and that he is haunted everyday by what he did to Sarah. Each day filled with psychological torture. I hope he never ever has a good night sleep.

I hope his children, wife,father,stepmother,brother all abandon him.

In the UK do they give those crazy sentences, like 300 years, as they do in the US?

Personally I hope he lives a long life in prison, and that he is haunted everyday by what he did to Sarah. Each day filled with psychological torture. I hope he never ever has a good night sleep.

No it doesn't really work the same as in the US, this kind of explains the process for murder: Sentencing - Mandatory life sentences in Murder cases | The Crown Prosecution Service

No we don't give sentences like that.

I reckon he will get something like a minimum of 40 years if he doesn't get a whole life tariff.

RIP Sarah. The details are horrific, but aside from them there is an element to this crime that must be making the MET (and the police in general) very, very nervous. WC was a serving police officer who used a legitimate ID card and police-issued equipment to ‘arrest’ his victim. Why, in the wake of that, should anybody in future cooperate with a plain-clothes officer?

It's hard to articulate the feelings I have just observing this case since day 1 but unimaginable for Sarah's family and friends who's statements are painful to read, they are unbelievable pieces of writing to even have to exist. To have been passed from mind to paper.

I cannot believe the unfathomable stress and torment they have been subjected too from this evil. They will carry this for the rest of their lives. But I hope and pray that they find happiness in life as time ages them and that they carry in their hearts the memories they have of Sarah.

Anyone else read this? I can’t see what purpose hair bands would be for? Seems strange….

I don't think its been clarified yet, maybe it will be revealed when they cover his questioning

Maybe he had trouble maintaining?

Or, Could have tied them all together to make a longer, rope like, one?

Maybe not, but just a thought.

Not because WC cooperated with information but it was speculated earlier in the hearing that the hair bands purchased when EH was still alive were used to maintain an erection.

Rebecca Barry@BeccaBarry

Court shown CCTV of Wayne Couzens buying a pack of 14 hair bands using his Mastercard. Prosecution this was a significant purchase, and part of his planning

3:01 AM · Sep 29, 2021·

Not because WC cooperated with information but it was speculated earlier in the hearing that the hair bands purchased when EH was still alive were used to maintain an erection.

Rebecca Barry@BeccaBarry

Court shown CCTV of Wayne Couzens buying a pack of 14 hair bands using his Mastercard. Prosecution this was a significant purchase, and part of his planning

3:01 AM · Sep 29, 2021·

Never had any problems in that department, but I would imagine that would be very painful. wonder why he didn't just invest in an ED Ring?

I remember in the really early days of her disappearance on here the general consensus was that there must have been plenty of dashcam or CCTV footage at the particular location of the abduction. There clearly was and it's been very beneficial in seeing of exactly what happened.

As always when viewing such images there is a sickening reality to them. If she had only ran away.

Shockingly, Couzens was not given enhanced vetting when he joined the Met’s Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Unit in February 2020.

This was despite colleagues in the Civil Nuclear Constabulary, where he worked before the Metropolitan Police, nicknaming him The Rapist.

Twelve police officers are being investigated by the Independent Office for Police Conduct for gross misconduct over matters relating to the case.

The watchdog is probing whether the Met failed to investigate two allegations of indecent exposure relating to Couzens just four days before he took Sarah.
A separate investigation is also ongoing into claims Kent Police failed to follow up on an allegation of indecent exposure in Dover in 2015.
Shock CCTV of cop kidnapping Sarah Everard off street in 'Covid stop'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member