UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
London is so weird in that the divide of wealth is so varied street to street.

It’s one of the reasons it is such a great place to live. You cannot be categorised by wealth in the immediate location. If you live in Clapham or Brixton that could mean living in anything from tiny flat in an old block of some sort up to a £2m+ house. And all those children can go to the same school.

I like the idea but I think if the phone she was talking to was moving towards her location the Police would have executed a warrant on them to search premises etc? There is no body so they'd have to act to a risk to life which they have to prioritise over investigation integrity.

Maybe they have no proof any such arrangement was made...? hence needing footage from door cctv etc

Hello all,
I joined the forum after discovering it from searching about the case over the weekend. Like several other new members I found it strange that SE could disappear with very little trace in central London given the camera coverage.
IMO, the LE will know a lot more in the background building up a timeline with the available resources from CCTV, mobile calls, statements from friends, etc.. I do agree with previous posts when the phrase complex is used may well pertain to relationships.
For those who like CCTV you can view the 10 sec snippet files here. https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/osm/ - click on the picture to stream it then you can go back in time, etc.
These are taken on average every 5-10 mins but there are glitches / missing times (redacted?) and so on.
I tried to track SE from Sainsbury's on Brixton Hill and saw nothing.

This is an amazing find, thank you Rexluther, all the CCTV stills we've been looking at but in short video clips.

It clears up the Brixton Hill /Brixton Waters Ln CCTV at 2:40am. (Attached)

Attachments

• 1614825658.mp4
    145.8 KB · Views: 176
But you don't know her and nor do I, yet there were reports of her being the type of person who would help anyone. If someone was saying help me please or my puppy has just escaped etc you've no idea how she would react. JMO

agreed she can easily be overpowered and could have been falsely loured into a situation it was in her nature to help people

I like the idea but I think if the phone she was talking to was moving towards her location the Police would have executed a warrant on them to search premises etc? There is no body so they'd have to act to a risk to life which they have to prioritise over investigation integrity.

I thought the same until I followed the sarah wellgreen case. They can certainly request tower pings. Also, im not sure I'd necessarily take my phone on a quick trip.

Chilling video shows unrepentant Ben Lacomba days after Sarah’s disappearance

on October 14 when family liaison officers asked Lacomba for his phone to help them with the missing person investigation, he refused after being told what information could be retrieved.

He told the officers to leave because he felt tired but after officers left, he drove his red Vauxhall north to Evelyn Walk, Greenhithe and threw his phone into the River Thames

Missing Sarah Everard's boyfriend is 'very worried' about her and 'whole family want her home safely' as police continue search six days after marketing manager vanished 'into thin air' on walk home in London

New CCTV footage near her home showed no sign of her during the time she would be expected to arrive

Search for missing Sarah Everard, 33, enters sixth day

So this confirms JL as the boyfriend and not 'a close friend'. This slightly changes things imo. Why haven't we heard a statement from him, why was he named as a close friend initially?? MOO

I thought the same until I followed the sarah wellgreen case. They can certainly request tower pings. Also, im not sure I'd necessarily take my phone on a quick trip.

on October 14 when family liaison officers asked Lacomba for his phone to help them with the missing person investigation, he refused after being told what information could be retrieved.

He told the officers to leave because he felt tired but after officers left, he drove his red Vauxhall north to Evelyn Walk, Greenhithe and threw his phone into the River Thames

It just goes to show how difficult it is for the police to gain the evidence they need

The thing is if she was on her phone to the person, they obviously had to have the phone on them. She has then just disappeared into a puff of smoke. If he's refused to assist you can bet your *advertiser censored* they are/will pull his tower pings.

You can make a very specific case as to why it's relevant.

The thing is if she was on her phone to the person, they obviously had to have the phone on them. She has then just disappeared into a puff of smoke. If he's refused to assist you can bet your *advertiser censored* they are/will pull his tower pings.

Yes but not much use if the phone was left in the house after call. If arranged pickup point was done during the call and its only a short distance away may not have felt the need to take phone.

Missing Sarah Everard's boyfriend is 'very worried' about her and 'whole family want her home safely' as police continue search six days after marketing manager vanished 'into thin air' on walk home in London

New CCTV footage near her home showed no sign of her during the time she would be expected to arrive

Search for missing Sarah Everard, 33, enters sixth day

Mail just updated with pic of bf.

A relative of marketing director Mr Lowth told MailOnline: ‘Josh and Sarah have been very happy together and she’s a lovely girl.

Speaking at Sarah’s boyfriend’s family home in Sidcup Kent, his father Chris told Mail Online: 'We are concerned, like everybody is. We really, really want to see her back.'

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210309-131804_Daily Mail Online-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210309-131804_Daily Mail Online-01.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 174
So this confirms JL as the boyfriend and not 'a close friend'. This slightly changes things imo. Why haven't we heard a statement from him, why was he named as a close friend initially?? MOO
It could be just sloppy reporting as we have already seen some errors in MSM (eg the Sainsbury's CCTV footage being touted as the 9.30pm doorbell image etc)... or it could be confirming what many have already surmised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8