UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if the Police have a lot more than they are letting on. Could it be that they do have CCTV evidence and are calling bluff until they can generate enough physical evidence to make an arrest. They continue to provide photos and reassurances that it's a missing person's case, but it feels that they are holding a lot of cards close to their chest, perhaps not to send a suspect into hiding.

I think in a case where they don't know if SE is still alive or not, they would rather move fast to save her life

I do wonder if the Police have a lot more than they are letting on. Could it be that they do have CCTV evidence and are calling bluff until they can generate enough physical evidence to make an arrest. They continue to provide photos and reassurances that it's a missing person's case, but it feels that they are holding a lot of cards close to their chest, perhaps not to send a suspect into hiding.

I think in a case where they don't know if SE is still alive or not, the police would rather move fast to save her life

I mean the former detective in an article that was linked earlier stated that they'd be very open minded to all possibilities until they could find evidence which excluded it.

Absolutely, but that is different to having theories.

They retain an open mind but don't put forward theories as that can close the mind to other possibilities.

There is quite a subtle but nevertheless significant difference in thought process.

On the Poynders/King CCTV there is a moped at 2130 hrs (can't confirm if a delivery driver) and the number 50 bus at 2140 hrs (bus would come through Cavendish) - Bus would have a driver's cam so should pick up SE if she was walking along there.
Any abduction would send a driver down to Streatham (South East) on the back streets avoiding cameras if they knew the area. Clarence + Thornton Rd, etc.

You would hope that Police are following up
with every motorist whose registration plate was captured on the CCTV at Poynders Road/A205 at around 9:15-9:30. They may provide further witness testimony, they may have dashcam footage (soon to be overwritten) and it’s not entirely fanciful to suggest that the perp may be amongst this group.

Hmm Uber driver speculation. So in order to get an Uber you have to book it from your own phone right. Police would gain access to her Uber account if she has one to be able to check this. That would pin point a pick up address.

Alternatively would she get into a random Uber that pulled up? I don't think so, SE would know that this is suspicious IMO.

Or Uber are just being helpful in trying to obtain footage from drivers in the area...

Last edited:
I think in a case where they don't know if SE is still alive or not, the police would rather move fast to save her life

Historically, quite often a sudden onslaught of media and press coverage can lead to abductors killing / abandoning their victims. So maybe this is why?

IMO I have a feeling they have a suspect, but need more basis / evidence for a warrant. Complete guess tho, but I have my theory.

I think in a case where they don't know if SE is still alive or not, they would rather move fast to save her life

Wasn't it near on 24 hours before she was reported missing? We don't know what footage they have and it's now almost a week since she disappeared. Things in the last 24-36 hours seem to have been developing and moving very quickly.

So is it most likely that LE have door cam footage of her walking on the pavement just before the Poynders Court flats but then there's no sign of her in other footage taken from Rodenhurst Rd onwards? So they've figured out a zone where something must have happened (SE has entered a car or the building) and they have done a search for her to no avail and are now focusing on getting as much forensic information as they possibly can before the weather changes for the worst (as others mentioned previously)

Hmm Uber driver speculation. So in order to get an Uber you have to book it from your own phone right. Police would gain access to her Uber account if she has one to be able to check this. That would pin point a pick up address.

Alternatively would she get into a random Uber that pulled up? I don't think so, LE would know that this is suspicious IMO.

Or Uber are just being helpful in trying to obtain footage from drivers in the area...

Yeah I think the aim is to get dashcam footage / eyewitness accounts from any Uber drivers in the area if they saw anything sus

I would like to see ANY shot of SE walking that night to sharpen the image of what she looked like in a nighttime setting. One wonders if there is any footage of her from earlier on in the walk -
I.e. from when she left Leathewaite until she arrived at Poynders Road.

CCTV area on Cavdenish has disabled clips / gaps so maybe redaction by LE.

So is it most likely that LE have door cam footage of her walking on the pavement just before the Poynders Court flats but then there's no sign of her in other footage taken from Rodenhurst Rd onwards? So they've figured out a zone where something must have happened (SE has entered a car or the building) and they have done a search for her to no avail and are now focusing on getting as much forensic information as they possibly can before the weather changes for the worst (as others mentioned previously)

Re: the doorbell CCTV I think that footage is from a house near Englewood Road now.

I would like to see ANY shot of SE walking that night to sharpen the image of what she looked like in a nighttime setting. One wonders if there is any footage of her from earlier on in the walk -
I.e. from when she left Leathewaite until she arrived at Poynders Road.
can't believe there is no cctv of her earlier on her walk. If it was the Lambeth council fining you for driving in a bus lane they would have found the footage last Wednesday

This is my opinion only: it looks like there is cctv facing the bins of the Estates that has been corned off (source: Google Maps Street View) The whole estate is managed by a property management company (we can read a notice they left on the bin storage) My assumption and MOO is that the agency was closed over the weekend and was only able to access and check the CCTV yesterday or today. They might have seen some suspicious activity and maybe a potential lead and sent the files to the police today. What do you all think?

They surely would move fast, but releasing info to the public is not necessarily the same thing as moving fast. There must be a great deal going on behind the scenes here, for good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1