UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if a resident in Poynder Court didn’t report either noise of some altercation or some kind of sketchy behaviour happening around the 9:30 pm timeframe outside the bloc or in the grassy area adjacent to the bins/garaging. Perhaps in addition a name was given, or else someone in the Poynder Court had a past record of a violent offence so prompting a visit from police/forensics. They were inside Poynder Court for some time; I presume inside one of the flats.

It has just occurred to me that perhaps by the police drawing the attention towards Poynders tonight, they could perhaps keep other resources’ eyes on the perp in a different location to see if they let their guard down and perhaps dispose of other evidence - just a thought and it may have already been mentioned
I have another theory: they are cordoning off the block of flats and police officers remain there during the night (according to Daily Mail), so they must have found some sort of (strong) evidence. Maybe they have to examine that evidence and give more information to the press in the morning. The press still has headlines like „the search is still ongoing“. So if any suspicious person is trying to leave the flats during the night (thinking nothing has been found) police will be there to capture them. Just my 2 cents. [Sorry, English is not my mother tongue.]

It has just occurred to me that perhaps by the police drawing the attention towards Poynders tonight, they could perhaps keep other resources’ eyes on the perp in a different location to see if they let their guard down and perhaps dispose of other evidence - just a thought and it may have already been mentioned
Edit: Double post, sorry.

New here, SE’s case has gripped me and despite my best instincts, I hope for a good outcome.

I have reviewed the Traffic cams in and around the area and being from Northern Ireland, I was genuinely shocked at the amount of traffic around at 21:30! I was expecting eerie, empty streets. The amount of buses going through that area, all equipped with cameras too.

It’s clear IMO that the Police know SE did not leave the stretch of land they have cordoned off on foot. (The search became so focused today but it would cause mayhem if they told the public this however they’ve all but said it IMO...)

Taking into account the little evidence presented so far, I would speculate..
1) SE was not known to the perp
2) This was an opportunistic incident by someone with an escalating history
3) Perp lives within the current police cordon but SE is not in this area. (If she was, she would have been found by now IMO)

There has been no indication that the phone call with SE’s partner ended abruptly. The call ended at 21:28 and the phone pinged close to the cordoned area no later than 21:30. (This does not necessarily mean the phone was switched off at 21:30.)

I have another theory: they are cordoning off the block of flats and police officers remain there during the night (according to Daily Mail), so they must have found some sort of (strong) evidence. Maybe they have to examine that evidence and give more information to the press in the morning. The press still has headlines like „the search is still ongoing“. So if any suspicious person is trying to leave the flats during the night (thinking nothing has been found) police will be there to capture them. Just my 2 cents. [Sorry, English is not my mother tongue.]

I do wonder if there could be an element of trying to rattle a suspects cage here. The locations they are inspecting are probably the most likely that any kind of initial incident did happen. If you're the suspect and see forensics combing over the grass where you knew something happened - Do you get sweaty and then do something rash? Very low possibility I think but it might be a contributing factor to making such a presence.

The Daily Mail (I know, grain of salt) says he lives in a flat with roommates near Poynders Road, 2 minutes' drive distance from where she was last spotted.

"Mr Lowth lives in a flat with friends in Clapham, which is a two minute drive from Poynder's Road." - Daily Mail quote

"The last known sighting of her was on Poynders Road, which links the two areas, where she was captured on film by a private door camera as she walked alone from the junction at Cavendish Road in the direction of Tulse Hill, south of Brixton." - from the Guardian

Has it been confirmed by LE or media that JL is actually her boyfriend/partner?

I would like to see ANY shot of SE walking that night to sharpen the image of what she looked like in a nighttime setting. One wonders if there is any footage of her from earlier on in the walk -
I.e. from when she left Leathewaite until she arrived at Poynders Road.

I would too, mainly to see whether her jacket looks reflective or light-colored in the street light or if it just appears dark. It looks like a nice Arc'teryx jacket and some of them are slighlu reflective. This is often a safety measure for joggers/ runners
This doesn’t seem to have been mentioned yet but in one of the photos on Twitter tonight of the CSI, there are 2 of them standing in the road, and one is holding an evidence bag with what looks like a pair of shoes in.

They don’t look like the shoes they wear. I’m sure someone can dig it out

Looking at the constant traffic flow on Poynders Road, I just can't see how something out of the ordinary could have happened on the street.

It's bizarre based on public info. Seems unlikely something could happen on the road, seems unlikely she could walk out of that location and not have got picked up on a camera, seems unlikely she'd visit anywhere in the area... Everything seems unlikely!

Looking at the constant traffic flow on Poynders Road, I just can't see how something out of the ordinary could have happened on the street.
it seems most likely that it was a surprise attack and she was either dragged into the block of flats, or maybe the park across the road, and then later something was disposed of in the block of flats where the police have been focusing on this evening

Attachments

• 921A9183-25FB-4A53-A2FD-38FC7BAB0913.jpeg
    921A9183-25FB-4A53-A2FD-38FC7BAB0913.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 311
I do wonder if there could be an element of trying to rattle a suspects cage here. The locations they are inspecting are probably the most likely that any kind of initial incident did happen. If you're the suspect and see forensics combing over the grass where you knew something happened - Do you get sweaty and then do something rash? Very low possibility I think but it might be a contributing factor to making such a presence.

I think you are way off the mark.

The police are seeking SE and it is likely all they have at present is a last known CCTV sighting and most likely telecoms data that identifies a small area where her mobile phone stopped transmitting to the last cell tower it was connected to.

They are systematically searching the open and communal areas for any sign of SE or her property.

Is a member of the sniffer dogs’ team considered official source ? Someone working with a sniffer dog yesterday shared some information on Twitter but I am not sure I’m allowed to share here. Let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee