UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering whether the man arrested perhaps worked to conceal some evidence rather than actually do anything harmful to Sarah, considering that he's a serving police officer? I may be wrong, JMO

I think that kind of thing would normally be handled by an internal enquiry to begin with (and it would probably take longer than this to come to light). But I could be wrong.

Slightly concerning things I'm reading on SM/YT are making me wonder whether the police did in fact find a body and didn't bring it out in a body bag so as not to cause alarm to the crowd of locals that had gathered to watch the police activity. I dread to think what tomorrow will bring in terms of developments. I just want her to be found.
Been an explosion of this speculation in the last 45 minutes

Sarah Everard: Police officer arrested in connection with disappearance - LBC

9 Mar 2021

A serving Metropolitan Police Officer has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of Sarah Everard.

The unnamed police officer was taken into custody at a property in Kent and is being held at a London police station.

A woman has also been arrested at the same location on suspicion of assisting an offender, and is also currently being held.

Sarah's family has been kept updated of these developments.

Miss Everard, 33, was last seen leaving a friend's house in Clapham, south London, at around 9pm last Wednesday.

[..]

Assistant Commissioner Nick Ephgrave said: "The arrest this evening is a serious and significant development. We will continue to work with all speed on this investigation but the fact that the arrested man is a serving Metropolitan Police officer is both shocking and deeply disturbing.

"I understand there will be significant public concern but it is essential that the investigative team are given the time and space to continue their work."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member