UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a car accident, wouldnt it have been better just to be a hit and run, rather than complicate things by stopping to pick up body and then dispose of the same?

Possible there might be paint or other forensic transfer to her body?
Possibility of indicating the type of vehicle based on injuries suffered and where?
Possibility someone panicked in the moment?

I could see someone doing it in a more isolated setting.

I'm a bit stumped for a theory tbh

I know that hit and conceal of body is quite a common theory on threads I've followed but does anyone know of a case where this has happened

It seems so unlikely that on a busy London street at a relatively early hour that this would be something that anyone could do without being seen. It's not the work of a moment

Hit someone, get out of car, see they are dead, decide you need to hide the body, think of somewhere to do it, get the body into the car, drive to place, get the body out of the car, drive away

All without being seen in the few seconds before someone passes by?, nope, total non starter IMO

Also considering she was wearing brightly coloured clothing and maybe reflective elements it's unlikely that a driver wouldn't see that. If she had been wearing dark clothing it would be much more likely.

I think the key thing here is that the police DID go inside those flats this afternoon.They must have done that for a reason - those flats and not next door for example. There is a reason for that.

Telecoms data may have identified the area of the flats, grounds and adjacent pavement as the last area SE's mobile phone was giving out a signal.

I think the key thing here is that the police DID go inside those flats this afternoon.They must have done that for a reason - those flats and not next door for example. There is a reason for that.
As I suggested earlier - what if someone has harmed Sarah and has had her body hidden in the flats and then has moved it within the last day or so and a resident has seen someone coming out of the flats and going to a vehicle with something suspicious? They report to the police but do not know which flat the person came from, only where their vehicle was parked hence the search of the pavement? This would answer your question?

Really don’t want to get carried away AND sort of hoping it doesn’t turn out the way we fear, but if it does turn out these bins were involved in any way (could ‘just’ be weapon, etc.), you have to ask whether the bins being emptied on the very next early morning was known by the perp in advance and then whether this was pre-premeditated and/or, more horrifically, not their first attempt.
Hopefully there is cctv. The bins I would assume would be quite full
I have also been wondering if she was hit by a car, either accidently or on purpose
IMO to much traffic at that time to not to be noticed.

Obviously unsure if it’s related, but Police were carrying out “security searches” on cars between Stockwell and Clapham North, this evening, as I drove home...
That’s a normal (every few weeks) event. Mainly looking for insurance violations and drug dealers

Someone in those flats could have reported seeing something? Police headed up to check the viewpoint from their location?

Does anyone know if the authorities(not sure who?) can post missing person messages on those electronic traffic notice boards that we see around london on main-ish roads (those black ones with the orange dot matrix writing)? Currently have Covid lockdown messages.

Just considering that tomorrow pm it will be a week since SE disappeared? If those signs could maybe display a missing person message/seeking dashcam footage message on the south circular/A205 at least tomorrow evening, then maybe it might prompt someone’s memory (eg someone driving the route regularly but maybe not living locally and not perhaps aware of importance of information they might potentially have?).

Also, sometimes I wonder whether asking for information on Poynders Road isn’t super helpful for people passing through as street names are less identifiable than eg were you on the South Circular/A205? ( I live locally and struggle with actual street names on the south circular - I just know it as “The South Circular”!).

thank the heavens finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member