UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I decided to take a night off here just as it was getting too much. But the recent developments are just horrifying, I’m sure it’s nothing, but I’m very concerned about the officer I spoke to on Monday regarding the cctv footage. I’ve had a series of DM’s from people and I’m weighing up whether to call 101 to ask whether it was suspicious being contacted by an officer in this regard. Can anyone give me some advice

Definitely call them. It can’t do any harm.

Thank you everyone for replying and ElizaKate for contacting the Met on my behalf. I don’t know if I’m whipping myself up into a frenzy here over nothing, but honestly- it was a bit odd. A man claiming to be from Putney Police who was unaware of traffic cam archives? It seemed something basic and this is my first time on WS as a member. I’ve been assaulted once, and everytime an officer investigating would call me- it would be on a NO CALLER ID number. I’m going to reply to MetCC on Twitter as they have a reference number firstly, then crime stoppers. It is a bit strange right? Or are we all just cynical and sceptical beings on here!
Thank you for doing this.

Hello all,
I decided to take a night off here just as it was getting too much. But the recent developments are just horrifying, I’m sure it’s nothing, but I’m very concerned about the officer I spoke to on Monday regarding the cctv footage. I’ve had a series of DM’s from people and I’m weighing up whether to call 101 to ask whether it was suspicious being contacted by an officer in this regard. Can anyone give me some advice

Definitely call them. It can’t do any harm.

Current photo of the rumoured (FW) road. Not posting the house number but not difficult to figure out given the distinctive trees.

edit: photo from social media but matches all reports.

Attachments

• EwG8ic1XMAE9iPV.jpg
    EwG8ic1XMAE9iPV.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 281
She has a boyfriend. If she wanted to see him, he would need to be her support bubble, ergo socially mixing with others would be breaking the law.

Honestly you're about 6 days behind in the discussion of this case and it was quickly dealt with and shut down then. We're victim friendly here and the case has moved on.

Serving Met police officer is arrested
Serving Met police officer is arrested over disappearance of Sarah Everard in Clapham | Daily Mail Online

SE’s family seem shocked by this, so maybe the officer is not known to them. Moo

Yes, the most notable thing in that article is that her uncle (and father apparently) are shocked that a police officer has been arrested. No indication, at least from those quotes, that they know this person's identity or can see an obvious connection to SE.

Hi, newbie here - Kent online has quoted the Assistant Commissioner as saying that the arrested police officer was not on duty at the time of Sarah’s disappearance.

LIVE: Police scour woodland in search for Sarah

Speaking this morning, Met Police Assistant Commissioner Nick Ephgrave said the officer, who remains in custody at a London police station, was not on duty at the time of Sarah's disappearance.

I have and I think it's absurd to assume she is a "risk-taker" based on this. But as someone pointed out it is not victim friendly to be discussing it so I'll leave it there.

Is it victim friendly to speculate that there could be a personal relationship with the arrested individual? I didn't realise speculation into private affairs is not allowed here (I'm new to the forum and there has been various talk by other members here into private life etc). I'll not mention anything further about private life if it's a no go topic.

I've found the lady who lives at the address they are searching on social media and yes she is married (I presume to the PO arrested-he doesn't seem to be on there but there's pics).

Obviously can't say more due to TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member