UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I decided to take a night off here just as it was getting too much. But the recent developments are just horrifying, I’m sure it’s nothing, but I’m very concerned about the officer I spoke to on Monday regarding the cctv footage. I’ve had a series of DM’s from people and I’m weighing up whether to call 101 to ask whether it was suspicious being contacted by an officer in this regard. Can anyone give me some advice

It’s important to stress I have the officer’s personal number, is this normal in a case?

Hi. I did contact the Met on Twitter last night and provided them a link to your post. They asked me why I thought your reported contact with an officer was suspicious. I told them why. They asked me if I knew the who you were I said no but you've been urged to contact by members on this forum.

Were you given a reference number when you reported initially or when the officer phoned?

PO are given mobile numbers so could be their work number what makes you think it's their personal number....

I was given reference is CHS 25554/10MAR21

She wasn't breaking any laws.

She had a social meeting with a friend during lockdown which is likely to be against the law.

What a support bubble is
A support bubble is a support network which links 2 households. You have to meet certain eligibility rules to form a support bubble. This means not everyone will be able to form a support bubble.

Once you’re in a support bubble, you can think of yourself as being in one ‘household’. It means you can have close contact with the other household in your bubble as if they were members of your own household. This means you do not need to maintain social distance with people in your support bubble.

You should continue to follow social distancing guidance with people outside of your household or support bubble. This is critical to keeping you, your family and friends as safe as possible.

If you form a support bubble, it is best if this is with a household who live locally. This will help prevent the virus spreading from an area where more people are infected.

Who can make a support bubble
Not everybody can form a support bubble. However, on 2 December the rules changed to widen eligibility for forming one.

You can form a support bubble with another household of any size if:

you live by yourself – even if carers visit you to provide support
you are the only adult in your household who does not need continuous care as a result of a disability
your household includes a child who is under the age of one or was under that age on 2 December 2020
your household includes a child with a disability who requires continuous care and is under the age of 5, or was under that age on 2 December 2020
you are aged 16 or 17 living with others of the same age and without any adults
you are a single adult living with one or more children who are under the age of 18 or were under that age on 12 June 2020
You should not form a support bubble with a household that is part of another support bubble.

It's highly likely she was knowingly breaking the law so i think it's fair to speculate on a person's character trates based on this.
Please stop this line of conversation. This is not helpful and goes against the rules: it is not victim friendly. It’s really disturbing to me that a real life human being has gone missing, and this is what someone is fixated on. Stop it.

She had a social meeting with a friend during lockdown which is likely to be against the law.

What a support bubble is
A support bubble is a support network which links 2 households. You have to meet certain eligibility rules to form a support bubble. This means not everyone will be able to form a support bubble.

Once you’re in a support bubble, you can think of yourself as being in one ‘household’. It means you can have close contact with the other household in your bubble as if they were members of your own household. This means you do not need to maintain social distance with people in your support bubble.

You should continue to follow social distancing guidance with people outside of your household or support bubble. This is critical to keeping you, your family and friends as safe as possible.

If you form a support bubble, it is best if this is with a household who live locally. This will help prevent the virus spreading from an area where more people are infected.

Not everybody can form a support bubble. However, on 2 December the rules changed to widen eligibility for forming one.

you are the only adult in your household who does not need continuous care as a result of a disability
your household includes a child who is under the age of one or was under that age on 2 December 2020
your household includes a child with a disability who requires continuous care and is under the age of 5, or was under that age on 2 December 2020
you are a single adult living with one or more children who are under the age of 18 or were under that age on 12 June 2020
You should not form a support bubble with a household that is part of another support bubble.

Why is this relevant?

Goo
Hi. I did contact the Met on Twitter last night and provided them a link to your post. They asked me why I thought your reported contact with an officer was suspicious. I told them why. They asked me if I knew the who you were I said no but you've been urged to contact by members on this forum.

Were you given a reference number when you reported initially or when the officer phoned?

PO are given mobile numbers so could be their work number what makes you think it's their personal number....

I was given reference is CHS 25554/10MAR21[/QUOTE

Thank you very much! Honestly I switched my phone off around 8 and I couldn’t have picked a worse time! It does smack me as suspicious- perhaps I’m reading far into it but an officer claiming to call from Putney Police not being able to access a traffic cam archive was really quite bizarre. Thank you everyone who’s asked me to ring 101, that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I received the case file and number on Twitter, but nothing from the officer in question. In all my shock hearing him on the phone I completely forgot his name, all that sticks out is a relatively RP accent- I don’t want to incriminate myself by posting a number here and I’m certain it would be against TOS, but having been assaulted before and reporting it to 101, an officer called me back on a NO CALLER ID number, never a mobile one. Look I’ll say again, maybe I’m whipping myself up into a frenzy here about something minimal, but it was odd!

I was given reference is CHS 25554/10MAR21

Was your initial contact made publicly on Twitter? Were you subsequently provided a reference number by DM? Did the person who called quote that reference number? Ways to work out whether it was possibly just a horrible troll. But yes contact them.

I

What a support bubble is

If she or her friend lived alone they could have been in a support bubble. You can't possibly know either way.

I

If she or her friend lived alone they could have been in a support bubble. You can't possibly know either way.

She has a boyfriend. If she wanted to see him, he would need to be her support bubble, ergo socially mixing with others would be breaking the law.

Thank you everyone for replying and ElizaKate for contacting the Met on my behalf. I don’t know if I’m whipping myself up into a frenzy here over nothing, but honestly- it was a bit odd. A man claiming to be from Putney Police who was unaware of traffic cam archives? It seemed something basic and this is my first time on WS as a member. I’ve been assaulted once, and everytime an officer investigating would call me- it would be on a NO CALLER ID number. I’m going to reply to MetCC on Twitter as they have a reference number firstly, then crime stoppers. It is a bit strange right? Or are we all just cynical and sceptical beings on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member