UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I decided to take a night off here just as it was getting too much. But the recent developments are just horrifying, I’m sure it’s nothing, but I’m very concerned about the officer I spoke to on Monday regarding the cctv footage. I’ve had a series of DM’s from people and I’m weighing up whether to call 101 to ask whether it was suspicious being contacted by an officer in this regard. Can anyone give me some advice
Hi there, a friend who is ex Met (fairly senior) just messaged me and said you 100% must call Crimestoppers this morning.

Hello all,
I decided to take a night off here just as it was getting too much. But the recent developments are just horrifying, I’m sure it’s nothing, but I’m very concerned about the officer I spoke to on Monday regarding the cctv footage. I’ve had a series of DM’s from people and I’m weighing up whether to call 101 to ask whether it was suspicious being contacted by an officer in this regard. Can anyone give me some advice

I would @hed_ts, just to be on the safe side.

Wooded area in Kent is currently being searched
Source?
Hello all,

Advice is simply- call them. Please. If it’s genuine they will have a record.
Please call.

It’s possible she knows them but I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t tell her partner on the phone moments before and friends earlier that night, that she was meeting up with other friends if that was the case.
She wouldn’t have told them if she hadn’t pre-planned to meet this person.

If an ex-parrner texted in crisis - ‘I can’t live without you any more’ - you might reasonably divert to try and help them. Or respond to a text to sort out unfinished business. Unplanned things happen.

Lets take a moment to remember the police officers who took selfies with the dead bodies of women who had been murdered in June of last year.

They were also Met police officers.

Sorry for tone, but feeling pretty angry this morning and disappointed in humanity. Whether the guy was on duty or off duty, if he is guilty, then whether he knew her or not, he has a duty to protect the public.

Met officers could face charges over photos from scene of fatal stabbings
I get what you’re saying but it IS the police after all who have arrested this man & accomplice (alleged to have been involved with SE disappearance.) So in effect, the police are protecting the public.

I’m less hopeful that Sarah is hidden somewhere alive as the Kent (remote) address is a no go location (if police actually searched the property, or didn’t as already have proof of something else).

Hello all,

If the officer arrested made contact with you, it would all be logged and traceable. I would make contact with 101 just to be sure.
The CCTV clip you showed I see a dark car with seemingly no lights on ? It is coming from top of screen downwards ..?
Yes good spot, they do have some lights on - either very dim headlights or their sidelights. They are around heavy traffic and although heading in the right direction, are in the right hand lane which naturally turns off just before Poynders road. So probably nothing.

Hello all,

Absolutely call and inform the police if you have any concerns. Don't forget they have information that you don't and it may form part of the picture, you never know.

It can't do any harm. Your concern is genuine so it is the right thing to do.

I definitely would. 101 is non emergency so a call there is acceptable IMO. A PO would have surely DM’d you first to talk further if they saw your report to the Met on Twitter. Seems very suspicious that they called out of the blue, especially as the enquiry could have easily been answered by the PO going directly to TFL, camera operators in a formal capacity, etc.
Maybe it was press posing as an officer

I don’t think that is fair commenting on her behaviour during lockdown. There is nothing to suggest she wasn’t allowed to visit her friend, as she lived alone, as part of a bubble.
Everything quoted by the family show this is very out of character.

It's highly likely she was knowingly breaking the law so i think it's fair to speculate on a person's character trates based on this.

Trying so hard to stay away from WS, but have been following this, and am so dismayed by this turn of events.
Not really sure of it happened along the road, but I hoping that it was more along the lines that he accidentally hit her with his (own) car while she was walking -- and perhaps was drinking, so didn't want to get in trouble, and hid her body.
I mean, that is still reprehensible, but easier to think about than a PC would deliberately harm her (or anyone).
And moreso, because I just really hope she wasn't assaulted, or suffered, or in terror in her last moments.

Also, maybe the woman (friend, mother) might be willing to "assist" him if she knew that what happened was not an intentional, malicious act.
Maybe? idk. :(

I was somewhat hoping perhaps she was 'trafficked', and is still alive to be found. After a week though ...she'll still have suffered, but....

My thoughts and prayers are with her family, and all loved ones.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member