UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help wonder if there is more to this, with a personal connection to the arrested officer.

Sarah sounds like she is somewhat of a risk taker, gathering with others socially throughout lockdown. I wonder whether there are other things going on in her private life that that could be related

Hello all,
I decided to take a night off here just as it was getting too much. But the recent developments are just horrifying, I’m sure it’s nothing, but I’m very concerned about the officer I spoke to on Monday regarding the cctv footage. I’ve had a series of DM’s from people and I’m weighing up whether to call 101 to ask whether it was suspicious being contacted by an officer in this regard. Can anyone give me some advice

I can't help wonder if there is more to this, with a personal connection to the arrested officer.

Sarah sounds like she is somewhat of a risk taker, gathering with others socially throughout lockdown. I wonder whether there are other things going on in her private life that that could be related
I don’t think that is fair commenting on her behaviour during lockdown. There is nothing to suggest she wasn’t allowed to visit her friend, as she lived alone, as part of a bubble.
Everything quoted by the family show this is very out of character.

I would say it’s highly likely that she knows these people, they could even be known to the family given the location they live in but how does something like that escalate to where we are now?
There has to be history there, a motive.
Why were the police searching the flats? If it started there then who owns the flat? And now what has taken them to the forest? Has the perp told them to look there?
There are so many unanswered questions at this point.
I cannot image what the family are going through right now.

It’s possible she knows them but I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t tell her partner on the phone moments before and friends earlier that night, that she was meeting up with other friends if that was the case.

Hello all,
I decided to take a night off here just as it was getting too much. But the recent developments are just horrifying, I’m sure it’s nothing, but I’m very concerned about the officer I spoke to on Monday regarding the cctv footage. I’ve had a series of DM’s from people and I’m weighing up whether to call 101 to ask whether it was suspicious being contacted by an officer in this regard. Can anyone give me some advice

honestly I would. They’re asking for anything that might help them find her now, so it feels like the right thing to do to me

Hello all,

I definitely would. 101 is non emergency so a call there is acceptable IMO. A PO would have surely DM’d you first to talk further if they saw your report to the Met on Twitter. Seems very suspicious that they called out of the blue, especially as the enquiry could have easily been answered by the PO going directly to TFL, camera operators in a formal capacity, etc.

The source for her being married was SM, the post is now deleted - a woman said SE was her sister in law for 10 years until recently. Her brother appears as a friend on SE Strava starting runs from the same address until a year ago.
SE ‘s old Twitter account from 2012/13 doesn’t appear to suggest she was married at that stage. Refers to housemates and has a picture of her showing no wedding or engagement ring. Odd

Hello all,

It’s important to stress I have the officer’s personal number, is this normal in a case?

Hello all,

Yes, at least check it out.

We were wondering if you gave your phone number in a DM? Did he give his name and rank when making contact?

Hello all,

I would definitely call, could be someone else entirely and then it'll help put your mind at ease

Just to revisit a CCTV image just up the road, of oncoming traffic at 9:30pm joining Poynders Road (at the last time of contact) there was a fair bit of traffic about, even though these vehicles will spread out after the traffic lights, you're right that it's unlikely an accident goes unnoticed.
The CCTV clip you showed I see a dark car with seemingly no lights on ? It is coming from top of screen downwards ..?

Hello all,

I would call 101 for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member