UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to discuss the events currently unfolding on Twitter? If we're not, please can a MOD let me know to delete this post.

Isn't the car that of the same description a member pointed on a previous thread?.. Noting the chrome lining on a black car? This was identified through CCTV footage
Given the emerging picture of the arrested parties do we feel that SE knew them previously? I’m leaning towards no.
Do you have a MSM link?

They have not announced yet what he has been arrested for only what the female has been arrested for , am I right? I cannot find what he has been arrested for?

The only reason I could think of why a wife would assist an offender is a RTA . I could be wrong though as nothing surprises me after following cases on here.

Thinking of sarah and her loved ones, what a horrible ordeal they must be going through right now.

given progress in the case why is this even a discussion at this stage ?
Yup, completely agree. The ridiculousness and inappropriateness of the comments I was referring to shocked me out of lurkerville. Hoping for a good outcome to this case but it isn't looking good. Poor lady, my heart goes out to her family and loved ones.

Chances of this are incredibly slim, especially if, as a PO (possibly qualified advance driver?) he knows where cameras are, other routes, etc. ... but I found this on a camera on the A205 (near Dulwich Common/College Rd) as you head out of Poynders Rd area towards Ashford, Kent where the searches are now concentrating.

This is at 22:05 on the night SE disappeared. Does the car closest the camera (crossing the lights) look similar to a dark Seat Leon estate (note similar shaped rear, similar shaped headlights, suggestion of a similar SEAT badge, and front fog lights)?

https://archive.tfljamcams.net/arch...College_Rd/2021-03-03/2021-03-03@22_06GMT.jpg

The moving video clip doesn't look like it's an estate. Although it is a Seat you're right. 1614809446.mp4

Someone - not an official source so won’t link - but found via a search of ‘Sarah Everard Missing’ has just tweeted a cctv still of someone walking past somewhere called the Capitol Hill Club - inference is that this is SE.

It’s not an image I’ve seen before - but the figure in the second CCTV still I’ve commented on above (two people walking together) looks like the same person. Which would suggest not RTA but being met/intercepted by someone.

I'm under the impression that it's a random photo to bump the tweet, time stamp doesnt match, also the person in the image doesn't look like SE

Someone - not an official source so won’t link - but found via a search of ‘Sarah Everard Missing’ has just tweeted a cctv still of someone walking past somewhere called the Capitol Hill Club - inference is that this is SE.

It’s not an image I’ve seen before - but the figure in the second CCTV still I’ve commented on above (two people walking together) looks like the same person. Which would suggest not RTA but being met/intercepted by someone.

It is nothing to do with. Just a newsgathering bot. That place is in US.

Always check the source!

That’s an unrelated image from the Tweeter’s blog about another story

Not sure a picture from 300 First St SE, Washington, DC 20003, United States is her

I posted last night about this car entering Poynders Road at 21:30. I am certain this is the same car now being towed from the property, look at the shape of the headlights? Thoughts?

that’s a Peugeot 107, I drive one, it only has two sets of lights, I see 3 in the picture

The only reason I could think of why a wife would assist an offender is a RTA . I could be wrong though as nothing surprises me after following cases on here.

Thinking of sarah and her loved ones, what a horrible ordeal they must be going through right now.

Or she doesn’t know anything about it but agreed to say he’d got home earlier than he did because he’d given her some benign excuse about car troubles or hitting an animal or something.

Or she has done nothing wrong but is brought in for questioning because they suspect she has.

The Capitol Hill Club, 300 First Street appears to be in Washington DC.

Not sure a picture from 300 First St SE, Washington, DC 20003, United States is her
Ah is that where it is? My apologies then - random thing to share on a tweet about SE! Ignore that then - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*