UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random theory MOO . Sarah robbed of her phone outside Poynders Court. Arrested party came upon her just after this event - offered assistance, identified himself as an off duty officer. Offered SE a lift home so she went into his car. Obviously it would be a horrifically unlucky chain of events.

If the woman is the suspect’s wife, I think she’s is largely uninvolved except for maybe helping with cover-up, either knowingly or not. Getting the car washed etc, or maybe that’s her car.

If they have children at home, I don’t think she’d be out in farmland disposing of a body late on a weeknight. JMO

Last edited:
If you consider the location of deal, 84 miles from central London, it would be surprising if this was a location you would commute to on a daily basis even if the suspect is based at a South London station. It’s too far for a daily commute for most people which might suggest the house is not where the suspect lives day to day

Someone - not an official source so won’t link - but found via a search of ‘Sarah Everard Missing’ has just tweeted a cctv still of someone walking past somewhere called the Capitol Hill Club - inference is that this is SE.

It’s not an image I’ve seen before - but the figure in the second CCTV still I’ve commented on above (two people walking together) looks like the same person. Which would suggest not RTA but being met/intercepted by someone.

From the address in the picture, that image is from Washington, DC, so can be safely ignored.

To be confirmed, but believe police led to paintball site from suspect's phone data.
We all know how traceable phone data is on here, would assume a police officer would know to switch phone off. Can’t imagine it’s phone data that is his downfall- unless all reactions were panic driven and logic didn’t play a part.

If you consider the location of deal, 84 miles from central London, it would be surprising if this was a location you would commute to on a daily basis even if the suspect is based at a South London station. It’s too far for a daily commute for most people which might suggest the house is not where the suspect lives day to day

He could have a London flat too, but from the size and location of the house in Deal, I’d be surprised if that’s the case.

The only reason I could think of why a wife would assist an offender is a RTA . I could be wrong though as nothing surprises me after following cases on here.

Thinking of sarah and her loved ones, what a horrible ordeal they must be going through right now.
Could it be that rather than assisting the offender (in a physical sense) a wife may give a false alibi by, for example, saying her husband arrived home earlier than he did etc...?

Or she doesn’t know anything about it but agreed to say he’d got home earlier than he did because he’d given her some benign excuse about car troubles or hitting an animal or something.

Or she has done nothing wrong but is brought in for questioning because they suspect she has.

The timing is key, for a reason we don't know yet the police have identified the man as a suspect. If they interviewed him prior to yesterday the wife might have alibied him and subsequently they found more evidence and went back to arrest him but wouldn't that mean they have had pretty concrete suspicions for some time which doesn't fit with what we know

Or did the police go to the house and she said he wasn't there when actually he was hiding somewhere in the house and both arrests stemmed from one visit

I probably havent explained it very well but I'm trying to think of how it might have happened and the sequence of events

Someone - not an official source so won’t link - but found via a search of ‘Sarah Everard Missing’ has just tweeted a cctv still of someone walking past somewhere called the Capitol Hill Club - inference is that this is SE.

It’s not an image I’ve seen before - but the figure in the second CCTV still I’ve commented on above (two people walking together) looks like the same person. Which would suggest not RTA but being met/intercepted by someone.
It’s not at the right time and actually seems to not be in this country

We all know how traceable phone data is on here, would assume a police officer would know to switch phone off. Can’t imagine it’s phone data that is his downfall- unless all reactions were panic driven and logic didn’t play a part.

The paintball centre was pretty close to being on his way home. Might look more suspicious if he turned it off, if that’s out of character. Most cars have phone chargers in them nowadays.

and if it was his home why was he in London at that time of night during lockdown?

I’m thinking of the Emma Faulds case. I’d guess the met officer stays in London but mummy lives in Kent.

If it isn’t nerf guns in Kent it’s paintball.

I think the wife is largely uninvolved except for maybe helping with cover-up, either knowingly or not. Getting the car washed etc, or maybe that’s her car.

She has two children at home, I don’t think she’d be out in farmland disposing of a body late on a weeknight. JMO

how do you know all this about her? link?

Same re RTA

Police usually say “a man has been arrested on suspicion of murder” or abduction or whatever the crime is and this hasn’t happened here

No mention of what he arrested for, unusual?
They haven't found a body or a person held captive, afaik.
Do we know if the officer is retired?
A serving Metropolitan Police officer was arrested last night over the disappearance of Sarah Everard, who vanished from a London street a week ago.

He was arrested in Kent alongside a woman who has been held on suspicion of assisting an offender.

Policeman arrested in hunt for missing Sarah Everard | News | The Times

Plenty of officers don't live in London. They're all far flung and get the train in from all-over. Police officers also get a travel allowance up to a certain distance outside of London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob